• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alone In The Dark (2024) |OT| Christian Slater and Tara Reid Not Included

tommib

Gold Member
Finally got this and played 3 hours straight with the old school mode.

Absolutely fantastic. Love the music, the voice acting and the puzzles. Combat is clumsy but that’s it. Can’t wait to go back to it today. Will end up high on my GOTY list. It’s so much better than what I thought it would be.

Last edited:

Alan Wake

Absolutely fantastic. Love the music, the voice acting and the puzzles. Combat is clumsy but that’s it. Can’t wait to go back to it today. Will end up high on my GOTY list. It’s so much better than what I thought it would be.
Great to hear! I hope you enjoy it enough to play through it as both Emily and Edward.

Chuck Berry

Gold Member

Hit The Woah Freaking Out GIF

Who are you playing as?

Last edited:

Chuck Berry

Gold Member
Oh, I’m sure. I’m constantly thinking about the difference between scenarios. How long is a full play through?

8-12 hours, maybe a little more

And then replaying as the other character gives you slightly different scenarios and stuff. Different ending too.

Alan Wake

Oh, I’m sure. I’m constantly thinking about the difference between scenarios. How long is a full play through?
Not long. Maybe about 8 hours or so. I think its length is pretty much perfect for the story. There are some clear differences in the story between the characters which makes it worthwhile playing twice, although it's not two different games or anything.

Last edited:
Top Bottom