• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple to hold iPhone 4 press conference this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Joe said:
Apple is going to come out and say "YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID BE GRATEFUL YOU EVEN HAVE AN IPHONE" in about the nicest, most backhanded way possible.
Told you...

SimleuqiR

pxleyes said:
Oh my. No backtracking on the "so many phones do this too."

Saying everyone does!!!!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

iphone-reception-pc-0845-rm-eng.jpg

Blackberries do it to mang!

AlexMogil

"Not unique to iPhone 4" = "We are going to spin this to appear that any solution we give is better than what those other dicks are doing."

NekoFever

So this isn't boding well for anything to address the issue yet.

Unless there's, 'We weren't the first... but we will be the best.'

Korey

I hope Steve ends the conference immediately after doing the "other phones" comparisons, without announcing any fixes or reimbursements. That would be ultimate.

NYR

Holy shit Apple, you better have a knockout punch after talking about how your competition does the same thing....

gcubed

Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
You guys are like the assholes that never let people finish sentences. Let Jobs get his ego out of the way first. He's not just going to say "b-b-but" for 30 minutes.

i think we already know they are going to fix it, this is just pure douchebaggery, knowing this is pure douchbaggery should not be something exclusive to "assholes"

kaching

"GAF's biggest wanker"
Liu Kang Baking A Pie said:
You guys are acting like you've never seen a Steve Jobs presentation before.
One given after a sustained PR breakdown like this? Probably not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom