• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

imBask

Banned
172_Diary0403--43fe2e4f8fdd0eda3d3bf243c6500a8b.jpg

7cuQSRe.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Meltzer bitching that Corbin's not ready and they should have made some other NXT guy win
KuGsj.gif

Just let him have him moment, man.

Gurrry

Dean really came out with nothing. Does he come at Brock again and go for a rematch? I don't see how that works out for him. He got clowned 3 or 4 times in the buildup (including Brock walking on his face) and then falling to the weakest beating Brock has handed out outside of the match against Kofi.

The only way the rematch works for me is if its Brock wanting to get revenge against Dean for winning.

If dean comes out tonight yelling for brock.. im gonna be yawning. I just cant buy it anymore. You got your ass kicked in 13 minutes and put on a match that didnt live up to the build.

Rutti

Surprised you all don't get that JR is right. The Wyatts weren't hurt. They are exactly in the SAME spot they were before. Nobody thinks less of them because to most ISEC folks, they weren't shit to begin with.

Everything continues on the same pace as before, this wasn't a big deal to anyone.

This hurts but it is true.

imBask

Banned
yeah I almost cried for the guy calling women doll and bb gurl, and telling us to fuck off because he's the one getting rich. boohoo.

Bandini

I was pretty unhappy with the vast majority of last night, but Friday's TakeOver event was so good at emotionally connecting with the audience and provided such thoroughly great wrestling, that I can't even be mad.

Yep, I got what I wanted out of the weekend, wrestling wise. Zayn/Nakamura was absolutely fantastic, in a perfect world they'll have their rematch two years from now in the main event of Mania 34.

Still have a good bit of Mania to watch tonight, I went to bed at the start of the Andre rumble cause I had already been watching for 4 hours and in 7 more I had to be up for work, but going off what I've read I'm not that excited. Was hoping the main event booking would be more creative, but I still want to see HHH's entrance.

imBask

Banned
Wait, what are you talking about mate?

don't you remember the interview he said "at the end of the day i’m just a guy getting rich."? oh and in the same interview he was using these great 3rd grader arguments like "I bet critics couldn't even lock up with me in the ring so they don't know what they're talking about". or that video where he tells a girl "it's no time for a picture doll"? or the interview with Giantbomb where he sounded like a mega cocky arrogant guy, telling us all about how he thinks he's really great to look at?

he's no saint, Vince is shoving him so far down our throat that people are starting to sympathize with him, when in reality he seems like a total douche

don't you remember the interview he said "at the end of the day i’m just a guy getting rich."? or that video where he tells a girl "it's no time for a picture doll"? or the interview with Giantbomb where he sounded like a mega cocky arrogant guy, telling us all about how he thinks he's really great to look at?

he's no saint, Vince is shoving him so far down our throat that people are starting to sympathize with him, when in reality he seems like a total douche
Oh ok, I get it now. I don't give a fuck about him.

I would go Tupac on this thread but you little boys might think I'm coming to snatch you up if I get gangsta in here.

Kurita

After binge watching almost every NXT TakeOver I'm super disappointed that Flair was involved in the TT finish. I don't want this kind of shenanigans when the three competitors are this good. Just let them fight and let the champ win without any help, she doesn't need that.

BREH

welcome to maaaah house

Hope RAW gets hijacked tonight protesting Flo Rida's burial. New Day should come out and chant "Flo. Rida. Flo. Rida." Should I make a OT about them bumping him off the show?

So according to this article/video, Landis has been a consultant for WWE. Did anyone here know of this?

It's been known for a while.

After binge watching almost every NXT TakeOver I'm super disappointed that Flair was involved in the TT finish. I don't want this kind of shenanigans when the three competitors are this good. Just let them fight and let the champ win without any help, she doesn't need that.

She's a heel. She's a cheater. Sure, she could have cheated differently, but winning clean was absolutely not something she should have done.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I told you all Max Landis was a great person.

brb killing self

Sephzilla

Did anyone else notice that Cody got a little misty eyed after he pulled out his polka-dotted ladder and people started chanting "Dream"?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
that is hands down the least flattering photograph of him in existence.

BFIB

So Roman will magically be off the show right? Or is Vince really gonna push this "you either like him or hate him"! crap?

Top Bottom