• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT| A Max Landis Production

jonjonaug

I think the problem is that there are no heel tag teams outside of the league of booty. Maybe Primo and Epico will come back as heels? The vaudevillians are here now, but I dont think theyre gonna last.

Well if 100 million:1 odds pass and Roman turns heel, the Usos probably wouldn't be far behind.

Just getting on the Mania card and having that moment in the first place was "a break". And I'd say he did just fine with it.

I get where you're going, it just feels insulting. At least keep the belt for a fixed amount of time. The more i think about it, the less screentime and push Ryder's going to get. Depressing.

So, it comes to a deathmatch between two of the most annoying wresting fans in the history of our sport.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
If Charlotte was any good she would have responded to the Bayley chants by asking how Bayley did on Takeover.

she has a clown fetish. in those pics people keep posting she has a joker case on her phone when she's taking selfies.

it's all textbook psychology. dr. phil will talk about this and much more on his stint in the next RAW.

I hate you both!

Does Frank record his videos with a Razr?

she has a clown fetish. in those pics people keep posting she has a joker case on her phone when she's taking selfies.

it's all textbook psychology. dr. phil will talk about this and much more on his stint in the next RAW.
Damn, I think you might be right about this.

dream

As I told some of you tonight, I was legit sad when the Puerto Rico vignette was actually the conquistadors. For a moment, I was positive it was signalling the return of my second favorite pro wrestler, Carlito Caribbean Cool. I think I kind of get how you people who were sad about Daniel Bryan's retirement felt.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cole trying to bury Enzo n' Cass is pretty bad like what's the point of it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA

Who needs Ryder?
tumblr_o5300yFmhP1skr2veo1_540.jpg

#OneMoreMatch

Browny

Banned
Part of me gets the feeling that before the show started, they were going to go with Jericho as the winner of the fatal 4-way, so it would be a heel against Roman. Then they heard the reaction Roman got in his segment, and the entire backstage staff just looked at Vince and said "do you not here the boos? Styles or Cesaro have to win here".

Adree

Part of me gets the feeling that before the show started, they were going to go with Jericho as the winner of the fatal 4-way, so it would be a heel against Roman. Then they heard the reaction Roman got in his segment, and the entire backstage staff just looked at Vince and said "do you not here the boos? Styles or Cesaro have to win here".

Vince didn't hear 81,000 people booing the night before.

Anth0ny

Pollock said on review a raw that the legit number was around 97,000 in attendance for mania. Meltzer confirmed.

Holy fucking shit.

Adree

No what Vince was doing was looking at the sheet that told him he'd just taken in his biggest gate of all time with Roman Reigns in the main event.

Balee dat.

I have to wonder how the main event would have gone over if it wasn't at the end of a nearly 7 hour show. I skipped the pre-show and was still exhausted by the end.

Angry Grimace

It's really funny how for some reason they expected the Raw After Mania crowd to be respectful of Charlotte's babyface promo despite the fact that she's been cheating in every match and in fact cheated yesterday to win.

I mean, kayfabe is dead but not dead enough you can toggle it on and off. That was totally on the writers for trying to get the cheatyface to slip that through instead of just having Lita say all of that and then Charlotte just cutting in with the "I'm the best" shit.

Adree

It's really funny how for some reason they expected the Raw After Mania crowd to be respectful of Charlotte's babyface promo despite the fact that she's been cheating in every match and in fact cheated yesterday to win.

I mean, kayfabe is dead but not dead enough you can toggle it on and off. That was totally on the writers for trying to get the cheatyface to slip that through instead of just having Lita say all of that and then Charlotte just cutting in with the "I'm the best" shit.

I agree. Although Charlotte did smile at hearing them chant for Bayley and that's on her. Not sure why they needed to do another ceremony anyway, they should have never done any of that unveiling stuff on Wrestlemania and saved it for Raw.

Angry Grimace

I agree. Although Charlotte did smile at hearing them chant for Bayley and that's on her. Not sure why they needed to do another ceremony anyway, they should have never done any of that unveiling stuff on Wrestlemania and saved it for Raw.
I just don't blame them for assuming heel Charlotte is going to deliver a heel promo.

Also, Undertaker is being weird and saying he's done (but he's done it several times before apparently).

Adree

I just don't blame them for assuming heel Charlotte is going to deliver a heel promo.

Also, Undertaker is being weird and saying he's done (but he's done it several times before apparently).

So they let Shane have Raw (for a night) and Undertaker doesn't want to wrestle at mania anyway? No wonder the commentators thought we were in opposite land.

Angry Grimace

Meltzer says Sami is fine and he checked and was told Sami wasn't hurt but Alvarez is still getting worked really hard and thinks it could be some kind of conspiracy.

Kurita

Honestly, I'm glad The Miz won, he's like the only heel that gets constant heat.

Maryse tho
NoG051Z.jpg

Wyatts going face? I don't know what to think about that. Guess The Rock showed them the light.

Angry Grimace

Lillian mostly got away with accidentally announcing that Ryder was accepting the championship match before it happened.

Adree

Meltzer says Sami is fine and he checked and was told Sami wasn't hurt but Alvarez is still getting worked really hard and thinks it could be some kind of conspiracy.

Why would he think Sami was hurt when they shot an angle with Owens powerbombing him into shit? Did he also ignore the falconarrow guy pretty much posting a complete Raw rundown earlier that day?

Top Bottom