• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Oh man! SalsaShark got banned? But I loved their posts! If Gravijah ever gets permabanned I will have no reason to read Gaming threads past the OP any more.

Also holy shit at the bf3 single player reviews! What the hell were they smoking? Certainly my pick for "GTA4 style review moronicy" for the year. The MP sounds great but the SP was medicore. It was better than Homefront. BARELY.

... Damn the HP TouchPads are a pain to type on.
Mine died after about 2 months. The gf let it run flat too many times I think. Haven't been arsed to play around with it after the first frustrating hour trying to get it going again. :(

Hey, any Australians here with a US 3DS who would want to buy a brand new copy of Mario Land 3D? Got two copies coming here in a week due to a mess up.

Mine died after about 2 months. The gf let it run flat too many times I think. Haven't been arsed to play around with it after the first frustrating hour trying to get it going again. :(
Leave it on the charger overnight. Mine wouldn't turn on after I discharged the battery. If you charge it (with the included adapter/cable) eventually a low battery icon will appear, even longer and it should turn itself on.

Follow the money trail.

I am actually a bit interested in the knock on effect of enjoying the hell out of the MP and then the reviewer cuts the SP a little more slack than they usually would. Like giving it a 8/10 when if it was by itself cold they would give it a 6/10. Could be a nice little study in it.

Kritz

Banned
Five Stars Guild murderin' goblins, messin up some worgs.

RucTU.png

Couldn't imagine there being much in there that other people would want to listen to.

if people wanted to join they might want to listen to it to understand our play style/dont feel left out.
kritz you should compress it and upload it in 1 giant chunk.
id like a record of you killing your self more than any other enemy.

Had just sat down to eat some dinner thought I'd watch some telly. Nothings on, leave it on SBS Bear Grylls surviving some bs... he is on a raft. Then all of a sudden; Rancid water better give myself an anema. Was no longer hungry

I swear he gets off to some of the shit he subjects himself to.

Great post is great.

OG Mi Goreng from Safeway is the kind of disgusting guilty pleasure food. So easy, so insanely cheap yet oh so satisfying. Also DAT 3 SAUCE MIXTURE. The gods handed that shit down to us for our enjoyment.

Dat 3 sauce mixture always gets on my hand trying to squeeze the last bits out. Can't ruin the awesomeness of Mi Goreng though.

Okay, we need to record post D&D sessions, and maybe leave out the D&D sessions themselves.

did i leave when the going got good?

dnd crew
i know you guys dont like my mic in mumble. i think i might reinstall it or something, as i may have messed with settings at one point seeing as thats the only program i sound funny in.
did we want to use skype or something else instead?
also as great as aons maps were. that gate one kritz drew was not bad and probably had the most detail. there was a forest and a wall and people and all sorts of crazy things i couldnt work out how to draw. i seem to be only about to make weird shapes and not actual freehand pen tool.
i had fun
and to anyone else interested
next game is scheduled for the 13th.

Golden Curry Extra Hot with meat, onions and carrots is the best lazy food. I usually add garlic, ginger and some Keen's Curry Powder and cumin while the onions and carrots cook as it enhances the flavours in the blocks.

Do not try the Vermont Curry. It has cheese and honey in it, doesn't taste so good.

Omikron

Just realised that I hadn't tried a c64 emu on my droid device.

Now I have Pirates! to play on the train. Woo.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2011/12/05/ea-origin-bans-update-edition/#more-84766

To keep you up to date with the status of our investigation into EA’s dubious banning players from accessing their Origin account games (mostly multiplayer, although we’re hearing exceptions), we have, well, no news.

Unfortunately, despite repeated attempts to receive a statement on EA’s current position on their banning procedure, we have only been met with silence for the last fortnight. After some initial responses, pointing affected customers toward their support lines, we received an ambiguous statement that avoided the current issue and rather said there were plans to “review” whatever the current secret policy might be. And then no responses to our emails since. All the while, we’re hearing of case after case of customers being affected.

Worth keeping in mind. EA dodgy practices re Origin / Forum bans continuing etc. :)

Ah, it's the PIRATES/HEI one. I swear that didn't work when I tried it earlier, but it's there now so that's cool.

Also, fencing is a hell of a lot harder on a virtual joystick, not to mention with a screen which is stuffed.

I would pay good money to be tagged "Greasy shut-in".

And by good money I mean no money. But it would be sweet.

Also, this is not a tag beg. Just sayin'. I don't even know how tagging works!

jambo

Tenacious D and Foo Fighters were glorious. The Foo played a cover of In The Flesh? and Tie Your Mother Down, so good. They were on for about 3 hours and we got 5 encore songs out of them.

Tenacious D were hilarious, Jack Black's facial expressions and singing had me in stitches.

All that really matters is that the Foo played Stacked Actors and Everlong ^_^

You heard about what they did to Theme Park on iOS, right? What about Tetris? EA are fucking horrid and I want them to go to hell. Fuck em.

Fuck that noise!

Top Bottom