• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Shaneus

Looking for new glasses since Clearly Contacts has free frames for new customers and they did a great job with my gf's glasses and came across these beauties. I wouldn't be able to pull off the Repor
t
look though.
I'd love to pull off those glasses, but I think you need to have a very businessman-like aura to do so. I have nothing like that. No, not at all.

Hey, have I posted this here before? Even if you don't like dance music, everyone should listen to it. It's sublime disco pop produced by a fucking 17-year-old. So, so good.

oh also, WHO WANTS TO MAKE A GAME WITH ME :d i need something to show to employers and my 1sxt year teacher admitted to me (after 3 wines + 2 beers) tonight that our end of year game isnt good enough (i agree)

someone make a game iwht me. or give me an idea at least.

im still a little drunk.

Ydahs

The hell? Disconnection :(

Doesn't let me re-enter (placed in a group all alone). Let me know when the current cup is over...

guidop

oh also, WHO WANTS TO MAKE A GAME WITH ME :d i need something to show to employers and my 1sxt year teacher admitted to me (after 3 wines + 2 beers) tonight that our end of year game isnt good enough (i agree)

im still a little drunk.

What genre were you thinking of?

midonnay

rez is too good :p

only me and deek

anyone else?

:edit: okay.... call it a day I guess

one on one is kinda boring

good racing everyone :)

Deeku

Rezbit must have better kart stats! What with those crazy mushroom wheels of his!

:p

Yup, that was pretty fun. Snappy too! Wouldn't mind having a few more people next time.

Rezbit

Vroom vroom! Yeah my kart is alright, I do try and boost a lot and get coins, they help! That was fun though! Need more players for the real screwage.

Gazunta

im still a little drunk.

Just take an existing game and add a clock or something.

God I wish I had time to make a game. I know exactly what I want to make. It's small enough to be doable. Just no time :(

Just take an existing game and add a clock or something.

God I wish I had time to make a game. I know exactly what I want to make. It's small enough to be doable. Just no time :(

I know the perfect movie for you to make.

Presidog: The Bark House

It would pretty much be The Ides of March but with George Clooney replaced by Matt Damon in a dog suit.

Gazunta

I know the perfect movie for you to make.

Presidog: The Bark House

It would pretty much be The Ides of March but with George Clooney replaced by Matt Damon in a dog suit.

YES. That would be incredible!!

The whole idea of Presidog started as I was joking around one day about how there's a whole genre of movies that the entire selling point is that it features animals doing human things.

Air Bud. Space Buddies. Awesome stuff!

Mistle

I was trying to get into the Mario Kart match before but I always entered a group by myself... There really should have been: show current group(s) -> choose one -> spectate until time to join

Ydahs

I was trying to get into the Mario Kart match before but I always entered a group by myself... There really should have been: show current group(s) -> choose one -> spectate until time to join

Yeah, me and deek were only able to join once the four races were over. It doesn't allow one to join an in progress group.

It should be possible to add something like that with an update, but I don't think Nintendo will do it. It'll sure help getting more 8 player groups going.

Deeku

Yeah, it's less than ideal but the community aspect works well enough. Beats entering a bunch of fc's and waiting for lights to flash in MK ds.

New Brendan Brewer comic is up. Good grief I just want to SLEEP.

Please let the magical make-websites-look-prettier-gnomes visit my site overnight and transform it into something that doesn't look like a horrible mess of crap.

HI GAZ, I was bored.

I really liked the second panel so I did this.
Cvhru.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Cvhru.gif

ING8C.gif

http://i.imgur.com/ING8C.gif

edit: so i just realised the rules are different now (100x120, not 90x125 like they used to be) but you got the big version there to change if you want to.

Top Bottom