• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Deeku

Chicken In A Biskit are also an acceptable subsitute.

Also these, which I haven't had since I was a kid but have fond memories of:

8175.jpg
YES!!

But yeah, haven't had them since forever.

Umm, what about Le Snacks? They still around? Bacon and cheese dip! Or sour cream and chives.

Rezbit

Barbecue Shapes are amazing. Will also accept Pizza. Anything else = NAY! Especially that fake bacon monstrosity!

Also Pattinson another 5-fer. Sure it's only Kiwi's but could be a find?

Shaneus

Only a miracle if they are Chicken Crimpy.

All other shapes are unacceptable IMO.
YES.

You know, I feel like this is one of those moments where you realise you probably ARE related to someone in weird circumstances. Like that guy who hired a prostitute and it turned out to be his daughter.

PS. Seriously, people. Radballs. It's the shit. Do yourselves a favour. It's Friday, spoil yourself. If not, forgo that can of Pepsi Max or sars and buy this game.

Kritz

Banned
Was gonna try and get my RAGE review done today, but my sister bought friends over and on top of that there's a thunder storm going on.

Trine 2 review has most of the footage done, but want to get some coop stuff in.

I might buy AC:R when I actually finish skyrim, rage, trine, etc and do something for that, too.

legend166

Speaking of food:

Went and played basketball today. Afterwards got some Maccas - 10 nugget meal.

Still felt a little peckish, so on the way back to my desk went through the office cafeteria.

Got one of those donuts with pick icing.

Sooooooo good.

Barbecue Shapes are amazing. Will also accept Pizza. Anything else = NAY! Especially that fake bacon monstrosity!

Also Pattinson another 5-fer. Sure it's only Kiwi's but could be a find?

He looks good but I don't want to get too excited yet. I've seen news reports about how Harris may never bowl for Australia again because of him. Which is beyond stupid. You don't ditch your main attacking weapon, injury prone or not, for a debutant who's played well against NZ.

I'll hold my final judgment until he faces the Indians. Regardless, he's young. He doesn't have to even secure a permanent spot on the team yet.

markot

Banned
Speaking of food:

Went and played basketball today. Afterwards got some Maccas - 10 nugget meal.

Still felt a little peckish, so on the way back to my desk went through the office cafeteria.

Got one of those donuts with pick icing.

Sooooooo good.

You mean Pink Icing or is there some new advancements in Donutology that I am unaware of.

Also, pink is the worst >.<

Clipper

So, Tassie guys... I'm visiting some rellies in Hobart over Christmas and I thought maybe this could be the catalyst for you guys to finally do a TasGAF meetup, like cookie was to SydGAF. I'd leave all the planning up to you guys, but I'm fairly sure I could only make time on the 22nd-24th.

If you want me to set up a voting webpage to choose locations and stuff, let me know as I can make a copy of the SydGAF one. Is there actual interest and availability, though? Of course, I'd need to know which venues to place as options too...

Jintor

I was supposed to go to Toronto and Vancouver to visit relatives around now, but I refused to go because I did not want to freeze my ass off! Last time I went during this time it got down to -20:/

Also, I'm 25 today. I don't feel old, and I don't think I look that old, but I know I'm old because I have to start paying for my own health insurance from today. No more leaching off parents:(

You're 25? Yeesh. I thought you were, like, late teens or some shit. a little older than me, but not by that much.

Choc

Banned
six slips justified

also apparently the 3DS slidepad adds heaps of battery life

ive ordered one from jap so we shall see

Short of him scoring a double century in the second innings (if we even get to that) he can kiss his test career away. Shocking last few performances.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
six slips justified

also apparently the 3DS slidepad adds heaps of battery life

ive ordered one from jap so we shall see

I don't think it adds any battery life, just has a long battery life of its own (~480 hours), because it is functionally the same as using a TV remote (IR connection). 3DS battery life will be the same.

Oh joy! No phone or net this weekend thanks to Telstra screwing up the landline and them not likely to fix the fault before Monday. Only net is my phone on Optus which might as well be fucked. Oh well.

I predict my iphone will go missing till Monday with all 9 safari screens filled with my wife's favourite website, Lululemon.

legend166

At least Hughes can go back and work on his game in the Sheffield Shield now.

Oh wait there are no games for two months because of the Big Bash gg Cricket Australia!

Clipper

OK, so Rezbit and Kritz, pick some potential locations and times of day for TasGAF if it's going to happen. Salazar, was that a yes from you as being available in the period?

Kritz

Banned
I'm good for all days until otherwise noted, unless I forget to note. I'm not really a bar person so anyone with knowledge of that shit would probably be cool.

Coolies in Moonah is alright from the one time I've been there. I think a few friends have recommended the Brisbane Hotel. Their myspace page (their main website, it seems), gives this lovely description:

"We aim to please through ROCK N ROLL!!!!! and GOOD TIMES!!!!!! We got pool tables, pinnies, fuse ball, bars, regular dj's, bands a plenty and most of all a fun vibe!"

Kill me now.

Rahk

TasGAF is going to have their first meet up before MelbGAF?

I can maybe play some Trine 2 co-op a bit later.

Rezbit

We could meet down at Salamanca for some afternoon beers? Lots of pubs. Customs House or Knopwoods or something. Or be bums and buy a carton of beer and sit on the lawn.

Or we could could go to the Cinema and play shitty old arcade games!

Jintor

Top Bottom