• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Heh. Damn game came out when I was still buying games day one so it was cheaper to get retail than on Steam. Have a 360 copy as well as retail PC. Tempting to triple dip for easy Steam access but I have already wasted so much money this sale.

One of the best experiences of the generation easily. So enjoyable just winging it out in the wilds, fires flaring up and scooting through guard outposts at full speed.

Insane MP map editor too that never got the love it deserved. My fault too though as I don't have the attention span for that kind of thing (also why LBP was a wasted purchase).

Shaneus

Heh. Damn game came out when I was still buying games day one so it was cheaper to get retail than on Steam. Have a 360 copy as well as retail PC. Tempting to triple dip for easy Steam access but I have already wasted so much money this sale.

One of the best experiences of the generation easily. So enjoyable just winging it out in the wilds, fires flaring up and scooting through guard outposts at full speed.
Already have it, tiger. No need to sell me on it ;)

FWIW, I've spent $20 from my Steam wallet this sale on a Nation Red 4-pack, Hard Reset, Anomaly and Rock of Ages. Outside of that, a little over $15 on Rage gift and hopefully another fiver on Bulletstorm (also via gifting).

Do you need Paypal or something?

PayPal is the easiest way as you can just grab their email address and transfer the money instantly.

Otherwise come to an agreement on a $5 Steam game but it is more hassle for them obviously.

EDIT: Pffffffffft no idea how to make people eject from their ships in X3. Epic fail for the last 30 minutes.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Need to stop eating so much food and drinking so much fuic. ;_;.

What's everyone up to on nye? I'm not sure yet, its a toss up between playing skyrim and zelda and drinkingbeer, or going down to see regurgitator at the corner hotel, in hawthorn or east melb I think. Anyone know what its like as a venue?

d4533

Need to stop eating so much food and drinking so much fuic. ;_;.

What's everyone up to on nye? I'm not sure yet, its a toss up between playing skyrim and zelda and drinkingbeer, or going down to see regurgitator at the corner hotel, in hawthorn or east melb I think. Anyone know what its like as a venue?

The Corner Hotel is in Richmond. Its just down the road from the Richmond train station if that gives you an idea of the location.

Its a great band venue, although the band room isn't too large, so you'd want to make sure you have tickets before hand.

regurgitator at the corner hotel, in hawthorn or east melb I think. Anyone know what its like as a venue?
Awesome spot for bands and really close to the train station. Mate of mine lives about 4 blocks away and he is probably going to be lazy and go see Gurge rather than flash the cash and go into the CBD.

1 pack per person seems like an acceptable quota.

Just barely... but acceptable.
Why not just open up the pack at the supermarket and give one to the checkout chick? Like ye olde ancestors, gotta tip the vendor.

Shut up.

Shut up shut up shut up shut up!

Plus, I'm full of the Christmas Spirit and I swear to god I'll punch you in the ear if you'd don't believe me

HolyCheck

The Corner Hotel is in Richmond. Its just down the road from the Richmond train station if that gives you an idea of the location.

Its a great band venue, although the band room isn't too large, so you'd want to make sure you have tickets before hand.

Oh ok, I think I know whwre that is, I'm still un decided if I want to go, I will need to sus out soon tho, I just haven't felt like going to concerts on my own since moving to melb so I might just skyrim instead.. Hmmmm

HolyCheck

It was you?

Motherfuckers!

serge2.jpg

Anyone else?

Not the best innings by Dravid and he knows it. We will be fucked if he actually gets in good touch. Bowlers will lose steam soon.

I still need to get on Bulletstorm. I don't wanna sign up to Paypal for five bucks though :\

What is wrong with PayPal? Doesn't cost anything and all you need is a bank account.

Rezbit

Not the best innings by Dravid and he knows it. We will be fucked if he actually gets in good touch. Bowlers will lose steam soon.

What is wrong with PayPal? Doesn't cost anything and all you need is a bank account.

Well aside from all the horror stories, I'd prefer not to give my bank details to (another) online company, especially not for five bucks!

Yagharek

Lovely ball.

FUCK OFF CALL NO BALL AT ONCE INSTEAD OF USING TECHNOLOGY IF YOU DONT HAVE THE FUCKING REVIEWS. DONT PICK AND CHOOSE YOU CHEATING BCCI CUNTS

Top Bottom