• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Rezbit

Those new KFC rolls are fucking awesome. Tasty fresh and tasty.
Those fancy burgers they had with Parmesan and shit were impressive too.

Otherwise yes their stuff is quite messy.

Also Sid Meiers Civilization Revolution on 360 for $18. Great game.

I tried that chilli relish one and it was sloppy with sauce everywhere and chicken half out.

But yeah, those rolls look amazing but I feel like I'd be disappointed. No doubt I'll buckle at some point.

Rocking the Theoretical Physicist look at work today. Time to shave down for work I think.
20120105_154415xqj03.jpg

I really just want a bloody HL3 and do stupid shit like this to ease the pain :(

I tried that chilli relish one and it was sloppy with sauce everywhere and chicken half out.

But yeah, those rolls look amazing but I feel like I'd be disappointed. No doubt I'll buckle at some point.

Maybe you need to patronize somewhere else, I know every time we go to Hamilton I set myself up for disappointment from the Maccas there. Fucking clownshoes they are. The KFC down here is really good. Maccas can tend to under cook the chips here though as they are always so damn busy.

Damn now I want some fast food, fuck this diet. :(

Yagharek

The longer Haddin stays in, the more it proves the selectors are waiting for Paine. Because at this stage, there is no other good reason for Wade not to be in the team.

legend166

Haddin is literally the worst person on the planet.

He was protected from that title by Khaddafi, Saddam, Kim Jong Il and Osama, but now they are dead he's taken the mantle.

Rezbit

The longer Haddin stays in, the more it proves the selectors are waiting for Paine. Because at this stage, there is no other good reason for Wade not to be in the team.

No point waiting for Paine now, think he might be gorn. That finger will shatter at the sight of a cricket ball.

If it wasn't for the 80 against NZ I would have expected Wade in by now. Seems like selectors don't want to shake up the keeper spot unless they really have to. He also had that 50 in the last test against the South Africans.
Shocker to drop though, won't get many easier than that.

Haddin is literally the worst person on the planet.

He was protected from that title by Khaddafi, Saddam, Kim Jong Il and Osama, but now they are dead he's taken the mantle.

Haddin made my son cry.

As the ball came off the edge I jumped up and celebrated and gave him some high fives. Then I looked back at the television and my wail of vadernooooooooooooooooooooo made him realise all was not well.

I demand you apologise to my son Haddin.

We have four Nandos within a 15 minute drive. One is horribly bad, two are OK and one is flat out awesome. They'll have to keep it to, too, as a Grill'd just opened up right next door.

Iv not been to a grilld. probably because pretty much half my year level worked at one during year 12

Iv not been to a grilld. probably because pretty much half my year level worked at one during year 12

Grill'd is probably one of the most reliable takeaway burger franchises out there. Their burgers are way too big IMO but they are delicious.

I've been disappointed by every visit to a Burger Edge or Urban Burger...

remz

I'm on team grill'd as well. Massive burgers, so much so that I don't even need chips with one, but they're awesome and super consistent so it kicks ass.

Shaneus

Never eaten at Grill'd. One of my favourites, despite the woeful service at almost all the ones I've been to (just the one) is Oportos. Single fillet Bondi meal (with chili you fuckers) and water for the drink is the perfect size takeaway meal. If I want something lighter still, it's a classic (I think?) wrap from Nando's. So refreshing and delish.

This is how much I love my Nando's wrap:
mRmP6.gif

Seriously, that image has made my day/week/month. Adore it to bits.

Love Grill'd.

Except the one at Garden City in Brisbane. The only bad Grill'd I've been to.

I've had good Grill'd at Garden City before. I've only been there two or three times, but it was fine.

But yeah, Grill'd is without a doubt my favourite burger chain. And don't even get me started on the herb mayo

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
Grill'd really is awesome. Burger + chips will pretty much keep you full from lunch and through dinner, It's fucking insane.

Salazar

Bird and Brie burger is HHHNNNGGGGGGGGG.

It's settled. Grill'd tomorrow, if I'm feeling better. Fuck it, even if I still have an upset stomach, I want dat burger.

Fogz

Hm, so looks like I got a dud SWTOR key...

EA Support said:
Greetings thefogz,

I am Protocol Droid W5-U4 of Human Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding your product code.

Sorry to hear that you are having issue with your Product code. We could advise to call your retailer regarding this matter, ask them about the issues that you are encountering.

Galactic Support is our specialty….

Sincerely,
Protocol Droid W5-U4, aka Addar
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service

GG EA....GG

Jintor

How'd the poster framing go?

I have this plastic dealiest K-mart had for cheap, we'll see how those go. If they suck... well... I'll repurpose an old painting/print frame dad found in the garage I guess.

Pink won't go well with batman, so it'll probably wait until the weakend.

I have a question for all of AusGAF. I need some buck's night activities. We've got strippers and waitresses, but I feel like something needs to happen during the night beyond just us getting plastered and messing with the groom.

The only buck's night I've been to before started at a pub a mate managed and never ended up leaving. We had such big plans too.....

None here or in Geelong either! Bullshit. Burger Edge was pretty good when my mate worked there.

Fuck I could go a Parma right now from the good ole Wharf Shed.

Top Bottom