• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Omikron

Guess were we are going on saturday. I hope there are bargains to be had! :D

I guess there's only a small selection of people who would turn up on a Saturday, As to be expected. Not a huge deal i would think.

Logistically a post work meet up on, say a Friday, works better for me in the CBD :p

hamchan

nadal is getting schooled

close on the scoreboard but berdych is dominating the points

nadal in pure defence mode
The first set could have gone either way Choc, especially since the 2nd last point was actually Nadal's but he just challenged too late.

Choc

Banned
The first set could have gone either way Choc, especially since the 2nd last point was actually Nadal's but he just challenged too late.

its a new nadal now

last set he was very defensive and he didnt look that good with berdych dictating most of the play

i expected berdych to get owned

Omikron

Resistance Vital looks pretty good (lol no)

Heh, getting away from trolling for a second. But I have no interest in playing similar experiences to those on my main platform of choice on a handheld. It is why I loved my Ds. Vita just isn't interesting to me.

Also, opeth -famine is a classic.

Heh, getting away from trolling for a second. But I have no interest in playing similar experiences to those on my main platform of choice on a handheld. It is why I loved my Ds. Vita just isn't interesting to me.

Also, opeth -famine is a classic.
Gravity Daze man! Also Little King Story!
Vital looks great with a great range if high quality pick up and play games which will be perfect for the gamer on the go or the husband/father on the couch!

Spent around 200 hours playing Burnout Legends. True classic.

Omikron

Gravity Daze man! Also Little King Story!
Vital looks great with a great range if high quality pick up and play games which will be perfect for the gamer on the go or the husband/father on the couch!

Spent around 200 hours playing Burnout Legends. True classic.

I have my Android device and Mahjong. it is all I need. :p

Shaneus

So who the fuck is from Melbourne? Let's get a show of hands who might be able to turn up for a few hours on Saturday arvo at like 1pm for a few drinks and a meetup since kritz is in town.

Don't be a bunch of lazy fucks. We need numbers if it's going to happen!
I'll be up for it, as long as it's close to a CBD train station. Glad to know it's on kinda earlyish too, suits my plans fine. Will be a hell of a train ride up and back though.

Logistically a post work meet up on, say a Friday, works better for me in the CBD :p
Yerp, same. Except this Friday, which I will hopefully be getting off (but it's looking VERY unlikely :/).

Suspicious Developments headquarters broken into
BATH, UNITED KINGDOM - January 21, 2012 - The headquarters of UK game developer Suspicious Developments were broken into last night by the company's own director, Tom Francis.

The break-in is said to have occured when Francis attempted to enter the building, which is also his house, and found one of its two locks unresponsive to key-based opening techniques. No local locksmiths were available, so an emergency meeting of the board of director was held.

By a unanimous vote of one to no-one else was there, the board elected to not be outside anymore. The board then climbed a nearby railing to achieve the necessary height to strike at the non-functioning lock, and extended its foot with force. The lock, which was not available for comment, detached from the internal door frame after six strikes.

"Fuck," the board announced.

The developer's headquarters are now secured with the remaining functional lock. The board then poured itself a glass of wine and fell asleep watching Justified.

Hilarious

Apple made 45% margin on products?!? Insane. Even Nintendo would be envious of their printing money capability. Sitting on nearly $100 billion in cash just in case they need to go out and grab a slab of beer or something. Madness.

Hoegaarden for $30 today. Any good?

BWS has 20% off slabs though which is good if you have one nearby. None within 200km of me!

Death Rally on iOS for free!

Should I use my 25% off Ubisoft voucher to get From Dust for $3.74?

I heard the port was pretty bad. Someone in AusGAF had the PC version though.

Kritz

Banned
It's so weird to look around and have no sense of where anything is. Like, I'm on a bus on the highway going somewhere. Passed like three McDonald's already. Too many people

midonnay

It's so weird to look around and have no sense of where anything is. Like, I'm on a bus on the highway going somewhere. Passed like three McDonald's already. Too many people

I heard Sunshine and St Albans are scenic places.

how can you go wrong with such friendly sounding names ^^

Ignignort

Melbourne city blocks are WAAY bigger than Hobart, make use of the free city circle tram.

Choc

Banned
alright peeps

Feb 8th and 9th im in Melbourne

Feb 11th-13th im in Brisvegas

on a vita world tour

In town on business so if you want to meet up and shiz, then lets do something

Agyar

alright peeps

Feb 8th and 9th im in Melbourne

Feb 11th-13th im in Brisvegas

on a vita world tour

In town on business so if you want to meet up and shiz, then lets do something

I'll swap you one (1) beer and my presence (limited time) for a PS vita.

Salazar

I offer three bears for the Vita you would have given to Agyar.

Edit: Fuck, beers. Not bears.

Brother's school just got evacuated. Flooded hard.

Top Bottom