• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Tennis is so much better now there are these four guys so on the same ridiculous level. When it was just federer kicking everybody's arse for like 5 years it got pretty dull.

Salazar

Crownies + Adele = seriously great.

Florence smashes Adele.

Licking sweat off your forearm > Crownies.

You're in Choctown now boy.

0OGcn.gif

i can't see this
something tells me it's rude and could be found on salacious crumb's new camera?

edit: I like Marinatans the diamonds too

edit: if Murray continues like this choc will have to eat his words. He'll probably choke on them like a bitch.

MrSerrels

Serrels on suicide watch

[silence]

[single gun shot]

Glad Murray went out fighting like that. Huge improvement. I think he can get a major this year. He's always gone match for match with the other three, hopefully this will be the year he does it in the slams as well.

Shaneus

Typical. Schedule a meetup with a bunch of sunlight-avoiding nerds, Mother Nature or God or whoever-the-fuck gives us 34-fucking-degrees. Shall be an interesting day!

Card Boy

Banned
Where is the cheapest i can get a White Wii Motion Plus controller from? GAMEs website has Blue and Black (out of stock) ones for $49 but no white ones.

I don't trust ebay for controllers.

Clipper

wow, so it was a Gillard staffer who incited the australia day riot.
Not really. He only provided the location of Gillard and Abbott, and he didn't tell the tent embassy, it was another, who then forwarded the information to them. What his intentions were are as yet unclear, but the riot was still incited by individuals within the tent embassy, not him. That doesn't excuse his actions, and he has rightly resigned for the security breach, though.

Had a family free night. Woke up this morning at 10am. TEN AM. Have not slept in past 7am in a year and a half. I feel like a new man.

Time to spend the next 6 hours reading stuff on the internet and not achieving anything.

Dead Man

Not really. He only provided the location of Gillard and Abbott, and he didn't tell the tent embassy, it was another, who then forwarded the information to them. What his intentions were are as yet unclear, but the riot was still incited by individuals within the tent embassy, not him. That doesn't excuse his actions, and he has rightly resigned for the security breach, though.

Yeah, they fucked up, but the people doing the shit still need to bear most of blame.

squid

Sup guys, just popping my head in to say hi since my account just got approved! Oh, I'm from Brisbane by the way.

Anyway, recent tennis events have left me in a bad mood this morning (I was hoping for a Federer V Murray final...). Why can't somebody just beat that smug twerp Djokovic!?

Urge to vidya is almost completely gone. I think I want to read...
That's pretty handy considering your job.

Sup guys, just popping my head in to say hi since my account just got approved! Oh, I'm from Brisbane by the way.

Anyway, recent tennis events have left me in a bad mood this morning (I was hoping for a Federer V Murray final...). Why can't somebody just beat that smug twerp Djokovic!?

One of us! Welcome mate.

12 months XBL Gold from Amazon for $36 (just need to fake a US address, works here)
Serious Sam 3 for $13 (Steamworks)
Deus Ex 3 on PC for $15, DLC for $4 (Steamworks)

Urge to vidya is almost completely gone. I think I want to read...
You owe it to yourself to pick up a Kindle! It has gotten me back into reading and I have really enjoyed it. Re-reading the entire Discworld series right now, so good.

Steam ID?
360 Gamertag?
PS3 thingy?
Twitterer?
Thoughts on SOAP?
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery?
Would you buy a Crackdown 3?
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas?
iOS gamer or Android user?
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM?
Is Warhammer 40k Space Marine a horrible Gears of War knockoff?
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies?
UGG boots. Do you speak it?
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips.
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY?
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan?
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins?
Have you picked up a copy of the highly acclaimed 3rd album by Enter Shikari called A Flash Flood Of Colour yet? Only $20 at your local JB HiFi or available with FREE postage online!
Join AusGAF real mug with mug club!
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole?
Jalapeño man?
BACON MAN?
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider?
Do you plays the Halos or Duties?

Invite begging!

The hot jam donuts are popular. Might not be good today.

Already gone sorry, seems very likely that everyone will get in today anyway since I didn't login to register until around 8am yesterday.

There is also a great deli that do salad rolls but again, they could be shit today as they are spotty sometimes. Not a fan of the markets aside from the fresh produce.

Maybe see how much food you can walk up and eat at each stall until they ask you to pay or get lost.

Am I correct that there are a bunch of Chinese restaurants not far away? I remember having Honey Chicken and Deluxe Fried Rice but I was pretty wasted at that point.

Already gone sorry, seems very likely that everyone will get in today anyway since I didn't login to register until around 8am yesterday.

Yup, am in now. I've been using 'Steam Friends' on Android for a while anyway so the only real big features are chat and officialness.

Four things I want after 30 seconds of using it: The 'online' icon to either be hidden or move to the right-hand side, being able to see my list of games, being able to check out achievements, and some sort of buddy pounce or beacon function.

Also it would be nice to differentiate between PC chat and Mobile chat so it doesn't open a window on your PC and freak out whoever is using your computer at the time lol

How do you know you've been invited... Steam or email?

Had a gift pop up in Windows for Steam. No email. Make sure you are logged into Steam!

Kritz

Banned
Yo these markets kinda consist of the worst humans I've ever seen. I feel like I'm being robbed without spending a cent.

Sonic Generations for PS3/360 for $22.50! IF you ever loved Sonic you owe it to yourself to play.

Yo these markets kinda consist of the worst humans I've ever seen. I feel like I'm being robbed without spending a cent.

The main problem is you come out of the area covered in a thin film of oil and disgust. Would recommend a shower before the meetup.

Top Bottom