• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Shaneus

So, with me being, well, a bit shit... I've missed the train that would get me to Melbs by 1. Anyone who'll deffo be there on time want to PM me their phone number or something so I can see where you all are around 2ish? Or I can PM mine to whoever, doesn't matter.

Kritz

Banned
TSotRl.jpg

Finally a market I can relate to!

Yup, am in now. I've been using 'Steam Friends' on Android for a while anyway so the only real big features are chat and officialness.

Four things I want after 30 seconds of using it: The 'online' icon to either be hidden or move to the right-hand side, being able to see my list of games, being able to check out achievements, and some sort of buddy pounce or beacon function.
Read that as bacon function

Kritz

Banned
I ate a sausage roll.

I bought a five dollar racist doll. I've since dropped it on the ground and lost it. What a shame.

Someone tried to sell me an RC helicopter and during their demonstration they crashed and broke one of them. Not the most convincing sales pitch.

I will be leaving soon.

Kritz

Banned
This is not me, but I will be wearing this shirt:

1804226-imawizard_super.jpg

STUTTON YES MINE PLEASE GHFHNDFJ

Though I probably can't redeem it from my phone. The irony. (I think?)

I ate a sausage roll.

I bought a five dollar racist doll. I've since dropped it on the ground and lost it. What a shame.

Someone tried to sell me an RC helicopter and during their demonstration they crashed and broke one of them. Not the most convincing sales pitch.

I will be leaving soon.
Hahaha what a shame.
Someone should tell the 4 million people standing next to me on thid train that no you c can't have my seat and that its a billion degrees so go home.

And no it is not ok to lean against me. Btw how do I scroll when replying in second aps. I couldnt get to the bottom of my post

You can scroll inside the text entry field by dragging up to view down the entry and drag down to view up. If you tap juuuuuuuuust above the entry area it will flick to the top so you can hit post, otherwise on my Galaxy S2 I hit the back button on my phone and it kicks out of keyboard but doesn't go back a webpage.

squid

12 months XBL Gold from Amazon for $36 (just need to fake a US address, works here)
Serious Sam 3 for $13 (Steamworks)
Deus Ex 3 on PC for $15, DLC for $4 (Steamworks)

You owe it to yourself to pick up a Kindle! It has gotten me back into reading and I have really enjoyed it. Re-reading the entire Discworld series right now, so good.

Steam ID?
360 Gamertag?
PS3 thingy?
Twitterer?
Thoughts on SOAP?
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery?
Would you buy a Crackdown 3?
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas?
iOS gamer or Android user?
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM?
Is Warhammer 40k Space Marine a horrible Gears of War knockoff?
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies?
UGG boots. Do you speak it?
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips.
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY?
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan?
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins?
Have you picked up a copy of the highly acclaimed 3rd album by Enter Shikari called A Flash Flood Of Colour yet? Only $20 at your local JB HiFi or available with FREE postage online!
Join AusGAF real mug with mug club!
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole?
Jalapeño man?
BACON MAN?
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider?
Do you plays the Halos or Duties?

Ok, I'm gonna have to go with Pierce Brosnan over Connery,
DRM can go die in a fire,
Red Rock Deli chips ARE the best chips,
Got 3DS, not very interested in Vita,
Missy Higgins,
Don't like Jalapeno or Bacon,
I enjoy Port.
Gamertag is sadsquid

The rest of my answers would bore you. (I do love JB though. Doesn't everyone?)

Dead Man

Ok, I'm gonna have to go with Pierce Brosnan over Connery,
DRM can go die in a fire,
Red Rock Deli chips ARE the best chips,
Got 3DS, not very interested in Vita,
Missy Higgins,
Don't like Jalapeno or Bacon,
I enjoy Port.
Gamertag is sadsquid

The rest of my answers would bore you. (I do love JB though. Doesn't everyone?)

Get out.

Top Bottom