• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Can someone send this email to Choc and get his car to read it out?

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Wasted so much time with Amiga Workbench's Speak program.

i dont know
RHX5G.png

that one?

Fredescu

This is a screen from the EQ1 thread from an original zone. The ground should look a bit more like this:

tollguards.jpg

That's a new skybox though.

So season 3 of misfits is starting up again on ABC on Friday night. I know it's already available on DVD via Amazon but I haven't seen it yet and really looking forward to it.

you're more likely to hit someone reversing out of a bay than reversing into a bay?
Only if you can't be fucked looking behind you. Also old people.

I have my license but I hate driving, I know at some point I will be forced to pour money into a car but that day is not yet.
Same here, been driving since I was a kid on the farm but I don't enjoy it all that much any more. I do like the peace and quiet by myself and a nice long drive ahead of me but the process itself doesn't do it for me.

+ Deckard
1XTi3.jpg

Stay awhile, and listen!
STOP TALKING AND TELL ME WHAT GARBAGE I HAVE BEEN CARRYING AROUND AT GREAT RISK TO MYSELF

Great to hear!
Howdy! What part of Aus.tralia do you hail from?

Steam ID?
360 Gamertag?
PS3 thingy?
Twitterer?
Thoughts on SOAP?
Sexiest Bond: Pierce Brosnan or Sir Sean "The Rock" Connery?
Would you buy a Crackdown 3?
Thoughts on Viva Pinata Party Pinatas?
iOS gamer or Android user?
How do you feel about DRM and always on DRM?
Is Warhammer 40k Space Marine a horrible Gears of War knockoff?
Do you Kooka with Country Cookies?
UGG boots. Do you speak it?
Red Rock Deli chips are the best chips.
Picking up a Vita or have a 3DS? OR SNK THINGY?
D&D or Board Games or IRL Role Playing or Furry or Capcom fan?
Sexy: Karen Gillan? Ricki Lee? Missy Higgins? INSERT CURRENT GIRL THAT HAS SHARP KNEES ACCORDING TO THE STUDS OF THE THREAD AT THE TIME?
Have you picked up a copy of the highly acclaimed 3rd album by Enter Shikari called A Flash Flood Of Colour yet? Only $20 at your local JB HiFi or available with FREE postage online!
Join AusGAF real mug with mug club!
Tony Abbott: Best budgie smuggler or just saggy smarmy arsehole?
Jalapeño man?
BACON MAN?
Interest in alcohol? Scotch and Cider?
Do you plays the Halos or Duties?

Jintor

A bunch of new accounts just got approved, and people who sign up for GAF accounts are likely to be gaming focused, i.e. in the industry, i.e. have a higher probability of knowing me (in AusGAF) anyway.

Deeku

I know jint irl too! Kind of.

Incidentally, a good friend of mine has also just been approved but he says he prefers to lurk and judge silently.

i dont really get the love for higgins.

The joke was that the first two came up multiple times in multiple AusGAF threads. They even got into a hot tub with Gaz during a Kangaroos dream while Salazar watched.

I threw in Higgins as I think she is cute. The idea is to see if they had been lurking in old AusGAF threads. Anyone can say whoever they think is fantastic to listen to/look at.

I counter stalked and found out he works at Level 3

Formerly, anyway.

As for the other questions:

Melbourner. Twitter handle is the same. Not much of a CoD or Halo fan..more Battlefield, but I'd kill for a new Timesplitters game. Have a 3DS & Vita (because I like being stupid with mone..I mean, covering stuff!), mostly use iOS, but just got a Droid tab, so I'm exploring that. Never really played much of any of the Viva Pinata games, not much of a drinker, but I do enjoy the odd beer or cider.

Not a fan of DRM, especially if it eats into how the game runs, Space Marine isn't really horrible or a knock off, never was into Crackdown (played it after inFamous & Prototype) and do enjoy bacon.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Well looks like PALGN is in the shitter...

Going to be a bad year for the local scene, few sites closed already, some going no where.

Time for someone to step up me thinks :)

Well looks like PALGN is in the shitter...

Going to be a bad year for the local scene, few sites closed already, some going no where.

Time for someone to step up me thinks :)

Time to expand the VOOK family out to the far reaches of gaming?

I can see RockPaperVook being a perfect local substitute to RPS.

Top Bottom