• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Yagharek

Still disappointed that Paine may well have missed his chances through injury then :(

But Wade is good, and younger, so a long career may well be in the making here.

Yep. Saw it on Wednesday. Legendary 68year old rocker destroys audience. Granted, with that source material anyone could own a venue, but still.

Comfortably Numb was epically long but tragically too short. I could have listened to that all night and would have been ecstatic.

Totally. Comfortably numb was amazing. The while place just erupted when it started. Most of the time, and a lot of this could have been because i was sitting so far away, i found myself barely looking at waters. The projections were just so good.

I did think the second half, comfortably numb aside, was a bit "fuck it lets just play the movie" instead of the original stuff. But that's pretty much my only complaint about the whole night.

Oh and the inflatables were pretty kick arse too

Yagharek

I think we can all agree that he is a thousand times a better choice than Haddin right now.

For sure. I'm not saying Wade doesn't belong - he does. But I thought Paine would have been a better choice barring injury. It doesn't matter in the end though if Wade shows he can perform, because that's what they need rather than uncertainty. Make the call either way, and give whomever gets the nod all the support.

Muglh.gif
The Huss Couple.

Terrible final over for India!

Starc continuing to prove he is a young Johnson.

Also everyone should have expected the D/L to be pretty close to what we scored as it takes into account the lower risk in hard hitter at the end of an innings.

EDIT: All these wides are going to kill us. At least we have Hussey to pick up 2 or 3 clean wickets around the tenth over.

I loved RAGE but by the time it came out the fanfare had died out, even Carmack was pointing out the flaws of production. The gameplay is great, gunplay is sooooooooooo good. Story no, mega textures are iffy idea, art design is incredible. Pick it up on PC for the best experience but don't expect an open world game.

I actually loved the buggy too. Rare in an FPS that I love the driving.

Or fapping with company.

tumblr_lvlnkgGx8w1qjoytbo1_400.gif

MMaC

Neo Member
RAGE was great, favorite FPS of last year. There's a lot of junk that gets in the way of the awesome gunplay though.

Good to hear. I still want to grab Rage but the only thing holding me back is free time these days. Just bought the Jak and Daxter Trilogy and still playing SWTOR so i might hold off even longer.

Anyone else picking up the Jak and Daxter Trilogy?

Deeku

Well that's unexpected.

Speaking of kirby, where the hell is my kirby wallet nintendo??! I ordered that shit like...a long while ago!

Top Bottom