• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

Guys fucking? Seriously, stop it!

qYGtW.jpg

Fogz

Quickflix was alright but living out in the bush I was waiting to long to get stuff delivered and sent back.

Also that chiropracy is definitely a thing :p

legend166

Do we know if that Starcraft price is a special? If it's just the standard price I'll wait since this week I'm getting Zelda, PES Wii (hopefully) and have the SWTOR beta downloading as we speak.

So who else are addicted to Skyrim like crack and are weirded the fuck out that for the first time in the history of ever, they have an unopened copy of a new Zelda game just sitting there gathering dust.

Makes sense, considering Skyrim is the best Elder Scrolls game yet and Zelda games have been in decline for the majority of the last decade.

My faith in GAF has been redeemed.

Shaneus

tried the monkey banana thing

shit is amazing
I don't believe you. Provide proof. Photos. Measurements. How did you feel both before and after you peeled the banana? Is there scientific documentation that this method actually peels the banana? Perhaps it's just placebo. Give me some references here.

You might be sick of some of my recent posts, but just remember... I contributed that banana thing to this thread. That's gotta hold some weight around here.

Choc

Banned
I don't believe you. Provide proof. Photos. Measurements. How did you feel both before and after you peeled the banana? Is there scientific documentation that this method actually peels the banana? Perhaps it's just placebo. Give me some references here.

You might be sick of some of my recent posts, but just remember... I contributed that banana thing to this thread. That's gotta hold some weight around here.

lol shaneus ill pay that

im more over people trying to discredit you when you are saying YOU personally like it.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
*sigh*

That was awkward.

Ring up customer

"Hello, it's Nick from **** is, **** available please?"
"let me just check"
*puts me on hold* *plan what im going to say*
*they take me off hold "are you there?"
"hi nick!.. i mean ****.. I'm Nick"

:(

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
lol shaneus ill pay that

im more over people trying to discredit you when you are saying YOU personally like it.

Agreed, people can do what ever the hell they want (aslong as no one is being hurt [although I can see why this argument is being made here])), as long as they don't force it on others or be pissy at others not seeing their way.

Danoss

I can't provide the answers to all these requests unfortunately.

Perhaps you'd be interested in Scientology. We'll cleanse you of some of your ailments through a process called Auditing. This process can give such benefits as improved IQ, improved ability to communicate, enhanced memory and alleviation of dyslexia and attention deficit disorder.

We have some testimonials you may be interested in, if you're not convinced.

Shaneus

lol shaneus ill pay that

I'm over it too, but I'm over defending myself so I'm content now to just leave it. I remember you said you were curious... if so, feel free to hit me up via PM.

So anyway, how 'bout them Knicks?
BgS9X.png

Gazunta

OK I'm going to post something negative, but oh well.

Who is SICK TO FUCKING DEATH of Zombie Walks.

Every fucking month there's one somewhere, it feels like we have 4 a year in Brisbane.

YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE, WACKY, INTERESTING PEOPLE, ZOMBIE WALKERS. YOU ARE THE 'LIGHT' STORY THEY PLAY AT THE END OF THE NEWS. YOU ARE A PUNCHLINE TO A JOKE. NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW ALTERNATIVE YOU ARE.

Ah feels good to get that off my chest.

justin.au

Every fucking month there's one somewhere, it feels like we have 4 a year in Brisbane.

YOU ARE NOT UNIQUE, WACKY, INTERESTING PEOPLE, ZOMBIE WALKERS. YOU ARE THE 'LIGHT' STORY THEY PLAY AT THE END OF THE NEWS. YOU ARE A PUNCHLINE TO A JOKE. NOBODY CARES ABOUT HOW ALTERNATIVE YOU ARE.

Hear, hear!

They're trying to be alternative?

I thought they just have fun getting dressed up and hanging out...
The one person I knew (past tense) that participated in one of these things was doing so because it was wacky; it was ironic fun.

It's lame but it hurts no one so on balance: I don't care.

I saw a flash freze once. It was incredibly pointless but it made the people who froze happy for some reason.

I started a flash riot once by... oh, I've said too much

PLEASE, GOD! I WANT TO BELONG!

Shaneus

We should organise something different. Um... OH SHIT, BEST IDEA EVER:
nxoI2.jpg

(regular everyday normal guy, ie. us)

+

xZosH.jpg

(pot plant)

+

69g4Z.jpg

(chin strap)

=

yubfn.jpg