• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 5/5 - Everything's Amazing and Nobody's Happy, a rental at best

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
So, I went in to JB Bourke St. today and I *think* I might've seen our very own AusGAF mod EatChildren, performing his day job as some non-modly video games dude. Not unlike how Clarke Kent would perform his common-folk duties at the Daily Planet. Was going to say "hi", but didn't want to embarrass myself in front of the other nerds eyeballing the latest Killzone or Call of Duty.

You saved yourself some embarrassment then as today is my day off :p.

Shaneus

Ahahaha. That worked out swimmingly, then!

Figures though, nobody there (employees or otherwise) resembled either David Schwimmer OR Matthew Perry circa 1995.

Actually, hold off on your marking, Holy. He may have been in there, and is just telling us this info to throw us off the trail. I KNEW you were that dude, with the hair!

Echoplx

I haven't played SS but from my experience with past Zelda games I know it will the the same thing recycled, oh and it will have bad textures and no voice acting!

0/5 will play more Skyrim

markot

Banned
I haven't played SS but from my experience with past Zelda games I know it will the the same thing recycled, oh and it will have bad textures and no voice acting!

LOL!

I SAID LOL!

L
O
L

Skyrim is good, but zelda beats it so hard youd think Skyrim was ginger.

Echoplx

So no one picked up that my post was a parody of Vince saying he doesn't like Skyrim without having played it and basing his opinion on it on past games?

It's hilarious seeing the Zelda defense force come and attack me based on something I happen to like, keep it up guys! I'll show you all the fucks I'm giving

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
So no one picked up that my post was a parody of Vince saying he doesn't like Skyrim without having played it and basing his opinion on it on past games?

It's hilarious seeing the Zelda defense force come and attack me based on something I happen to like, keep it up guys! I'll show you all the fucks I'm giving

To be fair, i was at the point where I was about to open up kritz spreadsheet to see what rankings you had given other zelda games :p

but if you wish, i'll put you on the kerrby and deathjr list :D

Echoplx

REALLY GUYS

I though it was quite obvious, with the whole '0/5 will play more Skyrim' part and all

And just for the record YES I LIKE ZELDA SO BACK OFF

Won't be buying another non-steam game from GMG again. Capsule is a piece of shit. Going to try and get a refund and pay the extra to get it on Steam

They even fucking misspelled it as Batham Arkham City. smh

HolyCheck

Thanks for linking that Fredu, an interesting read.

Choc: do you know how to scroll down to the bottom of a page with le blackberry? I'm getting a bit tired having to flick the little square 100 times every time I enter a thread just to read the one or two new posts.

Will it be possible to buy a couple of games from the UK when I'm over there, I won't have any trouble bringing them back into the country or anything right?

jambo

They even fucking misspelled it as Batham Arkham City. smh

I don't get what the problem is...

wq0em.jpg

mandiller

May have already been mentioned but iView is coming to Xbox 360 and iPhone next year
3AQmK.gif

I don't care too much about it being on iPhone, but 360 is going to be glorious.

jambo

Oh BatHAM. Hahaha

May have already been mentioned but iView is coming to Xbox 360 and iPhone next year
3AQmK.gif

I don't care too much about it being on iPhone, but 360 is going to be glorious.

I didn't realise, but I can access iView, PLUS7 and YouTube directly on my Panasonic plasma. And it looks pretty damn good, especially YouTube.

HolyCheck

OH SHIT WAS 999: NINE HOURS, NINE PERSONS, NINE DOORS IN THE SPREADSHEET I DONT REMEMBER GIVING IT A 10/5.

Guys is anyuoine else having gaf issues? I doubt it since I can see hams post once I go to reply. I'm not seeinmg anyones posts at all, in anythread. Checked both phones. Both on second apps, no text anywhere, can only see posts if I quote them then go to edit the reply.

Can some one else confirm on second apps for me..

Tonight, my wife and I have plans to go to the driving range and get her ready for a charity golf tournament tomorrow. Is it bad that I want to leave her to it and play Zelda instead?

Yes it is. Bad husband! Bad!

Kritz

Banned
MORE GAME STATS:

Top 5 Games with the most 5/5 Ratings
  1. The Orange Box - 17 5/5 stars
  2. Super Mario Galaxy - 12 5/5 stars
  3. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition - 12 5/5 stars
  4. Portal 2 - 11 5/5 stars
  5. Resident Evil 4 - 10 5/5 stars

Top 5 Games with the most 4/5 Ratings
  1. Half-Life 2: Episode One - 12
  2. Mass Effect - 10
  3. Psychonauts - 10
  4. Call of Duty 2 - 10
  5. Batman: Arkham Asylum - 10

Top 5 Games with the most 3/5 Ratings
  1. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 8
  2. Lego Star Wars: The Video Game - 8
  3. Saints Row - 8
  4. Gears of War - 7
  5. Dead Rising - 7

Top 5 Games with the most 2/5 Ratings
  1. Assassin's Creed - 5
  2. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - 4
  3. Wii Play - 4
  4. Nintendogs - 4
  5. Destroy All Humans! - 4

Top 5 Games with the most 2/5 Ratings
  1. Duke Nukem Forever - 5
  2. Battlefield Heroes - 3
  3. Perfect Dark Zero - 2
  4. Spore - 2
  5. Jade Empire - 2

markot

Banned
I cant stop shaking my 3ds to do the spin thingy when you jump like in nsmbwii >_<;

Zelda And mario are brillllllllliant.

Buuuuuuuut, I couldnt find any special edition Zeldas with the wiimote+ >.< so I had to buy a stupid wiimote thingy for 25 bucks cause eb ran out! BOO!

Yagharek

Thirded on Zelda controls. It's incredible how accurate this thing is. Nearly 4 hours in and it's easily the best game I've played this year. The art style looks so good, I'm wondering if it will hold up for a long time, Wind Waker style.

Lame attempt at trolling. Buggy nature of games is a separate property to the quality of the game. A dev studio with a history of unpolished games is hardly going to shock anyone when they release another with stability issues. Skyrim has them, I have no tolerance for them, thus my stance is vindicated and justified.

You can argue Skyrim is a good game, but I can equally argue that Bethesda have a reputation that rightly makes me wary of their products. I assumed you were at least somewhat capable of grasping this by now.

HolyCheck

I want to quit my job, Travel and then kill myself. It sounds like a pretty good plan at this point in time.

I do wish i wasn't so lost in life, That i actually had answers to the most basic questions I throw at myself.

Holy, Lets go to SK and drink wacky asian booze, hit on girls who can't understand us and eat food we think is bad.

how did I just see this!

it's a plan!

HolyCheck

Sigh also, I just realised I CANT REINSTALL WINDOWS

because I have to BUY IT first to do download the file.

i can't just use my existing damn license.

CD is in adelaide :(

Top Bottom