• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

evanmisha

If using a team of 2 you'd have 2 HOH each week. How about veto?
If no veto, presumably one person of the nominated ball and chain is voted out each week. You wrote the person left cannot participate in next HOH... But then they also would not be eligible for next nominations since they have no partner to go up with them.
Sounds artificially twisted to me with no game benefit.

No, no, no. Say me and you were paired in the twist. I win HoH, which means you automatically go up and I pick the second nominee. Veto happens as normal and takes you off. Both of us can play in the HoH next week. Now, say that the veto instead was not used and you went home. I'd be ineligible to play for the HoH as long as the twist is active, but could still be put up as a nominee for eviction.

HoH is super valuable for the sake of safety and that you can win consecutively, but you're completely vulnerable if your partner goes home so you're forced to campaign for them. Players like Rachel and Elissa who are extremely likely to win HoH have the biggest target partners, so they'll have inclination to shift gears and float, while other teams will be forced to go after big targets to keep their partners safe.

Yado

Where is the Christine/Cody zing they were both so pissed about? That's the main reason I'm watching this episode.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
lol aw Zach <3 Loved his reaction to Kathy's zing.

WHY didn't they show her zinging Disgustine and Cody? Now I would have LOVED to see Kathy go IN on those two

UberTag

the Christine's husband one has made it onto TV
Tim is decidedly not amused.

E5D85265571090404273629843456_2.0.4.13689828291293152880.mp4.jpg

UberTag

Frankie's "latest" HOH blog... brace yourselves...

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!

These two weeks have been an absolute ROLLER COASTER of insanity for me, and so I am super grateful and excited to take you through what’s been going on in my head through it all… I think it all started with what I now know is my tragic flaw in this game… I don't like being disliked.

I mean of course there are people in my life that don't like me, I have haters (HATERS BACK OFF) and co-workers that aren't thrilled with my existence but I don't have to deal with them 24/7, so I can either fix it or just not associate with them. That is not the case in this house.

Up until about 2 weeks ago I was doing a wonderful job of having everyone like me in my opinion. No drama, lots of friends and lots of good times… the only problem with that is that eventually you have to turn on each other to get ahead in this game and that's when things started to fall apart. I had to turn on Hayden and Nicole and their hatred of me in return was A LOT for me to handle. I tried to make things better with Nicole so badly after Hayden left that I ended up giving her ammunition to use against me, and use it she did, and well… which brings me to my next break down/break through, my second coming out.

As I lay shaking and sad and alone and abandoned on a block of ice in the have not room with no friends and an imminent battle of the block on the horizon I began to think about my life outside of this house and to remember who I was. I am a wonderful person, with wonderful friends, an incredibly supportive fan base, and the greatest family a person could ever ask for and yet I was a total mess in this house. I am a GRANDE for goodness sakes!!! WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME?? And then I realized what's wrong… I have been lying about who I was for the past 50 days. Hiding who I am, what I do, and who I love away deep inside me like it was some dirty, evil thing even though it is so beautiful. I felt like I was in the closet about my sexuality all over again and I decided right then and there that I was going to tell everyone the truth… the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. I was doing it for myself. I had hit rock bottom and I knew that the only way for me to make it further in this game was to remember who I was out of this house and be able to talk about it freely with these houseguests I have come to love and respect. I didn't want to hide anymore and I frankly wanted to lower my lying burden for a while. It was getting to be a lot to lie about who I was and every single action I was taking in the house all at once. I lost all sense of self. And by coming out I believed I would find it again and it would give me the strength to plow forward… And since I am writing you this blog from the HOH room after my fourth HOH win..… I can't help but think that I may have been right. Of course there are serious repercussions for coming out, I may loose jury votes, I may be hated more, people may feel like my presence is unfair, and people may also be fearful about coming after me… I didn't really think about all of that before I came out about it all because the consequences don't matter if I am not here to sort through them. And I am telling you that sad chorus boy shivering in the have not room wasn't making it another day let alone another month… So by reconnecting to who I am and being honest I believe I found the strength to make it to the end. And hopefully I am correct.

Now in regard to telling everyone about my sister. When I was 8 years old my grandparents drove me to the hospital where my mother was in labor and I ran into the lobby and asked the first nurse I saw pushing a baby "Where is my sister?" And she said to me, "Do you know your sister's name?" I responded, "Ariana…" and the nurse smiled and said, "She's right here." She was pushing her. She was right in font of me. And as soon as I saw Ariana I knew she was My Everything. I would protect and take care of her, she would make me strive to better myself so that one day I could be a role model to her, and I would do anything on the planet for her if it was within my power and even if it wasn't I would find a way to get it done. Ariana is more than my sister, she is my best friend and at times she's like my child (though recently I've been the child in the relationship as I am vastly more immature then she is). So when my grandfather passed away, besides it being a devastating blow to me personally, it wrecked me to not be able to be there for my sister as they have been unbelievably close for her entire life. My grandfather and I are the men in her life and without him it's my job to take care of her completely and I couldn't be there. I felt guilty and mad at myself and the fact that I couldn't talk about it was EATING ME ALIVE. I am not an internal processor. I tell all of my friends everything about how I am feeling all the time and to not be able to talk about my sister was too much. I don't go 50 minutes without talking to or about her in my daily life let alone 50 DAYS!!!! ARE YOU CRAZY!??!!!! It doesn't even matter to me that she is a pop star, I would feel the exact same way about her if she was in college studying music like I said she was. She is my sister and I can't live without her. So I needed to come clean about that as well… There was no option. I did it for me. And as soon as I did I won HOH again and got to see CURRENT pictures of my ENTIRE FAMILY and listen to my sister's INCREDIBLE music and it reconnected me to my life source… my family. And I feel like myself again.

No more scared Frankie who doesn't want to make enemies. I am playing this game as a GRANDE now. GO GRANDE OR GO HOME!!!! I'M FULLY embracing who I am inside and outside this house. If you want to come for me then you better bring it because I am reconnected to my light source… MY FRANKIESTEINS, MY FRIENDS, MY FAMILY AND MYSELF. I know you ALL have my back regardless of what happens, and that knowledge will bring me to the end of this game.

I love you all so much…

XOXOXO

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Love how many times he refers to it as "coming out", as if having a famous, millionaire sister is the same as hiding your sexuality.

Trigger

As I lay shaking and sad and alone and abandoned on a block of ice in the have not room with no friends and an imminent battle of the block on the horizon I began to think about my life outside of this house and to remember who I was. I am a wonderful person, with wonderful friends, an incredibly supportive fan base, and the greatest family a person could ever ask for and yet I was a total mess in this house. I am a GRANDE for goodness sakes!!! WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME?? And then I realized what's wrong… I have been lying about who I was for the past 50 days. Hiding who I am, what I do, and who I love away deep inside me like it was some dirty, evil thing even though it is so beautiful. I felt like I was in the closet about my sexuality all over again and I decided right then and there that I was going to tell everyone the truth… the whole truth and nothing but the truth so help me God. I was doing it for myself. I had hit rock bottom and I knew that the only way for me to make it further in this game was to remember who I was out of this house and be able to talk about it freely with these houseguests I have come to love and respect. I didn't want to hide anymore and I frankly wanted to lower my lying burden for a while. It was getting to be a lot to lie about who I was and every single action I was taking in the house all at once. I lost all sense of self. And by coming out I believed I would find it again and it would give me the strength to plow forward… And since I am writing you this blog from the HOH room after my fourth HOH win..… I can't help but think that I may have been right. Of course there are serious repercussions for coming out, I may loose jury votes, I may be hated more, people may feel like my presence is unfair, and people may also be fearful about coming after me… I didn't really think about all of that before I came out about it all because the consequences don't matter if I am not here to sort through them. And I am telling you that sad chorus boy shivering in the have not room wasn't making it another day let alone another month… So by reconnecting to who I am and being honest I believe I found the strength to make it to the end. And hopefully I am correct.

I just vomited a little.

Dinosur

Speaking of Tim, someone most likely convinced him to do a reddit AMA tomorrow.

We'll see if he actually answers anything though because I don't think he really understands what it will be like.

dearodie

No, no, no. Say me and you were paired in the twist. I win HoH, which means you automatically go up and I pick the second nominee. Veto happens as normal and takes you off. Both of us can play in the HoH next week. Now, say that the veto instead was not used and you went home. I'd be ineligible to play for the HoH as long as the twist is active, but could still be put up as a nominee for eviction.

HoH is super valuable for the sake of safety and that you can win consecutively, but you're completely vulnerable if your partner goes home so you're forced to campaign for them. Players like Rachel and Elissa who are extremely likely to win HoH have the biggest target partners, so they'll have inclination to shift gears and float, while other teams will be forced to go after big targets to keep their partners safe.

Makes sense, and I was hoping you'd say that's what you meant. Interesting as each person in the pair needs to essentially compete against one another in the HOH comp, so they don't get nominated, or one could throw it to become a pawn and get the other nominee evicted.

Interesting idea, and you pairings are clever.

netguy503

Awww....I feel so bad for Zach. I didn't know he was set up as the guy that took all the stuff AND put on the block. That's just really dirty.

What's wrong with Cody's face? It's like his eyes are sunken into his head/he has lazy eyes.. It looks weird.

Agnt

Ariana Grande &#8207;@ArianaGrande 23m
More
hating tonight's #bb16 episode. wanna hug @frankiejgrande n then slap some sense into him. grrr. save zach! put up derrick. please. so upset

Even her sis knows

Ganhyun

Ariana Grande &#8207;@ArianaGrande 23m
More
hating tonight's #bb16 episode. wanna hug @frankiejgrande n then slap some sense into him. grrr. save zach! put up derrick. please. so upset

Even her sis knows

Man, if production really is messing with things, I wonder if that gets taken into account and Frankie keeps getting asked in the DR about why he wont save Zack.

8:34 PM Cam 1/2 Vic complaining to Cody that Derrick didn't make eye contact in fire room while Cam 3/4 in fire room Christine says Cody is the most interesting man she's ever met. "He's such a lady-getter!"

I mean... I don't know, she could just say he's an interesting guy but saying he's the most interesting guy she's ever met... come on christine.

Flunkie

Banned
Man, I feel so bad for Zach right now. Going home because of Frankie's literal backstab. But he didn't really help his case that much by smiling about it when then started to accuse him. He never stood up for himself until it was too late. He could've just said from the get-go, no really guys, it seriously wasn't me.

Fuck Frankie. I hope Zach comes back in the jury battle thing and gets Frankie out.

Red Comet

Man, I feel so bad for Zach right now. Going home because of Frankie's literal backstab. But he didn't really help his case that much by smiling about it when then started to accuse him. He never stood up for himself until it was too late. He could've just said from the get-go, no really guys, it seriously wasn't me.

Fuck Frankie. I hope Zach comes back in the jury battle thing and gets Frankie out.

He even made it worse for himself by getting caught stealing a pool ball while the shit was going down, which I don't think they showed tonight. Actually though Frankie and the others had already agreed to backdoor Zach before the saboteur thing, so he was gone either way.

Flunkie

Banned
He even made it worse for himself by getting caught stealing a pool ball while the shit was going down, which I don't think they showed tonight. Actually though Frankie and the others had already agreed to backdoor Zach before the saboteur thing, so he was gone either way.

Fuck Frankie (and the rest) even more then. Zach didn't have to give him back his trust. He was always the expendable one but Frankie's little rap thing pissed me off so badly.

Derek's playing the smartest game since Will and Boogie imo.

Dinosur

I could only skim that because fucking ugh.

Anyways, why's he still lying about his age? I thought he was in his 30s so he definitely would have been older than 8 when his now 21 year old sister was born.

With what the house has done to him, just saying his actual age would still make people think he's younger than what he looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom