• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
It means one of those crazy people on Survivor Sucks.

OMG being a fan of Rachel doesn't make me a crazy person!
And no need to bring cats into an insult against me. Your cat lady joke doesn't work since you can clearly tell from my avatar I'm male

oh and Survivor sucks, haven't watched that since season 1

OMG being a fan of Rachel doesn't make me a crazy person!
And no need to bring cats into an insult against me. Your cat lady joke doesn't work since you can clearly tell from my avatar I'm male

oh and Survivor sucks, haven't watched that since season 1

I don't judge people on their AV. I don't even know if that AV is you or a meme....

I said it what I said because A) you said "stay pressed"< What the fuck does that even mean? and B) you one of those that capitalize random words in a sentence like you are yelling at people.

UberTag

Frankie/Donny/Caleb are the next targets. (for now)
No surprises there. Derrick / Cody / Victoria / Christine has been Derrick's preferred Final 4 for some time now... although I think he should swap out Christine for Caleb. That F4 POV is crucial and Victoria sure as hell isn't going to win it to keep Derrick safe. Plus, it keeps Christine from siding with Cody and taking him out.

Christine's a better F2 goat than Caleb (clearly) but Derrick would be wise not to get goat-greedy and set himself up for the same dilemma Neda created for herself in BB Canada 2. If you can't win the F4 POV or F3 HOH and you're sitting there at the end with your two goats, you better be damned sure they're loyal enough to take you to the end.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Does my boy Zach have ANY chance in hell of staying at this point? Like could he sway maybe Donny or Victoria, then he'd need one more vote right?

*sigh*

Even if he leaves, I've seen the polls on onlinebigbrother.com for the last few weeks and the most popular houseguest every week was Donny with Nicole in 2nd and Zach in 3rd. I fear that if it's a public vote, Nicole will come back over Zach :(
If it's a competition then Zach has a chance to return!

t-storm

Does my boy Zach have ANY chance in hell of staying at this point? Like could he sway maybe Donny or Victoria, then he'd need one more vote right?

*sigh*

Even if he leaves, I've seen the polls on onlinebigbrother.com for the last few weeks and the most popular houseguest every week was Donny with Nicole in 2nd and Zach in 3rd. I fear that if it's a public vote, Nicole will come back over Zach :(
If it's a competition then Zach has a chance to return!
Production will interfere with it so Zach returns. More drama and ratings with him. Snorefest with Nicole returning. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

UberTag

Anyone still watching this season should clearly understand they give a rat's ass about pleasing their fans, building suspense, ratings or any of that other nonsense.
Beyond that, Zach has been a wretchedly awful Big Brother player who, by all rights, should have been evicted 2nd this season instead of Pao Pao.
Which, in case you haven't been keeping score, is when Frankie turned on him.

Anyone still watching this season should clearly understand they give a rat's ass about pleasing their fans, building suspense, ratings or any of that other nonsense.
Beyond that, Zach has been a wretchedly awful Big Brother player who, by all rights, should have been evicted 2nd this season instead of Pao Pao.
Which, in case you haven't been keeping score, is when Frankie turned on him.
I don't know, if they aren't concerned about ratings they probably wouldn't bend over backwards to ensure Frankie stays.

UberTag

I don't know, if they aren't concerned about ratings they probably wouldn't bend over backwards to ensure Frankie stays.
They're bending over backwards to ensure Frankie stays for reasons that don't pertain to ratings. He's not helping them in the ratings department so clearly that's not the reason.
Grodner favors her pets for her own reasons. None of which have anything to do with popularity or ratings.

enigmatic_alex44

They're bending over backwards to ensure Frankie stays for reasons that don't pertain to ratings. He's not helping them in the ratings department so clearly that's not the reason.
Grodner favors her pets for her own reasons. None of which have anything to do with popularity or ratings.

Flawless post. It's not hard to figure out what those reasons are either, you know Ariana Grande's record company likely has some deal with Grodner and Co. to keep Frankie around for a set amount of time, if not having guaranteed him the win. They pay BB, in return, Frankie plugs his sister and her albums/VMA performance nonsense every chance he can get. VILE.

I want to get in on the conspiracy: Ariana is opening the MTV VMAs. CBS and MTV are both owned by Viacom. Coincidence?

ibgyS97LQhL60N.gif

Agnt

Vic tells Cody she'll destroy his identity if he tries to destroy her game. V: "He could take boiling hot water & pour it on my face."

Shut the fuck up you floating bitch

enigmatic_alex44

more reason to love Zach.

At least now I can make peace with him leaving and decide if Thursday is the last episode I'll watch. Rooting for Donny too but watching that sweet innocent man in this Viper Pit is going to be hard, he will literally have to win every comp at this point :(
But seeing how the last one was Donny vs. 3, I guess that IS possible?

more reason to love Zach.

At least now I can make peace with him leaving and decide if Thursday is the last episode I'll watch. Rooting for Donny too but watching that sweet innocent man in this Viper Pit is going to be hard, he will literally have to win every comp at this point :(
But seeing how the last one was Donny vs. 3, I guess that IS possible?

What if Zack comes back?

Hm, I hear you.

I want to get in on the conspiracy: Ariana is opening the MTV VMAs. CBS and MTV are both owned by Viacom. Coincidence?

While it's a great theory, and my wife asked me something similar on Sunday, but unfortunately it's a bit out of left field.

Viacom used to own cbs, but in the early 2000s, they spun off cbs, thecw, cbs production studios, showtime, and their outdoor advertising into a separate company (CBS corporation). They do enjoy some form of shared interest, as lots of their top investors own siginificantly amounts of both companies.

My money this year is on Derrick, with Donnie as a dark horse winner. Donnie apparently can win comps (through meddling, luck, or gumption). Derrick has played a great game where he truely is at the center of the house and everyone likes him. Frankie doesn't really have a shot for more than 2nd place. I don't think others will vote for him

so I guess Victoria cut up Zach's pink hat she gave him. What a bitch. She is on that bully train it seems.

Rant/

Victoria is one of the worst houseguests Ive ever had to witness in big brother history. She literally looked in the mirror all season at her ugly face to make sure it is still ugly, and cried to derrick. That is it. Thats all she did.

/rant

phew. Its a shame she will be guarenteed in final 4 because she is so useless

enigmatic_alex44

so I guess Victoria cut up Zach's pink hat she gave him. What a bitch. She is on that bully train it seems.

Are you serious? Awful :(
Thanks for that bit of info, will make sure I don't root for that vile woman (not a fan but figured she was the least awful of the mess that was left besides Donny after Zach leaves). Why am I surprised though, she's the DEFINITION of "sheeple"

Rant/

Victoria is one of the worst houseguests Ive ever had to witness in big brother history. She literally looked in the mirror all season at her ugly face to make sure it is still ugly, and cried to derrick. That is it. Thats all she did.

/rant

phew. Its a shame she will be guarenteed in final 4 because she is so useless

this is a really pleasant thread

beasty

I feel the only person that can stop Derrick from winning 500k is Hayden coming back or Donny winning HOH. Next HOH is likely an endurance so Hayden probably has the best shot. out of the returning players. I want Derrick to win this game because its been far too long since a "good" player actually won. I know luck and being in the right place at the right time is a major factor in this game but Im tired of the Andy's and Gina Marie's lucking into a final 2.

I always wondered how well I would do on this show, i hope I would play a game like Derrick but likely I will end up getting super paranoid and alienate myself from the house.

Its just a game, I try not judge people that harshly for the moves they do in this game. Whether its backstabbing a friend or being "sheeple". They are doing what is best to protect themselves in the game.I see alot of personal attacks on the contestants in here based off how they play this game.

Velcro Fly

I've been a Derrick fan from the start but I honestly feel like he's boring. There isn't a strong personality left in the game to oppose anyone. They might get into an argument but at the end of the day that main group of six will stick together because it's so much easier.

Ganhyun

this is a really pleasant thread

Lots of people upset at how bad this season has been overall. Though, to be fair, most of these house guests have sucked.

But, I will pose a question for everyone. A big knock on Donny seems to be that he hasn't really tried to make a lot of alliances or do major game moves socially. He just kinda(based of TV edits) seems to sit there and watch/listen but not make a lot of moves to shake things up in the house. When push comes to shove, he's dodged bullets and such by winning vetos and comps.

So, do you think that maybe one of the reasons he didn't try to make waves in the house was due to everyone who did so against the big alliance was basically immediately targeted and evicted?

Joey tried and got kicked out quickly to prevent another large alliance from forming.
Amber tried to start a second alliance but was betrayed
Nicole and Hayden tried to make an alliance with Cody and Derrick but got betrayed

Basically, anyone who made waves that went against the majority alliance got booted pretty quickly.

beasty

The problem with starting an alliance is you have to do it when you have some sort of power. People will always go to the power to protect their asses no matter how close their "alliance" was. Basically Donny needs to win an HOH and then we will see his true game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom