• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Big Brother US 16 |OT| Now in HD! (Unmarked Spoilers, Read OP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

it's funny they bitch and moan about guys thinking they can win when in reality when a gender alliance forms it's almost always women

kirblar

it's funny they bitch and moan about guys thinking they can win when in reality when a gender alliance forms it's almost always women
lolwut? On BB it's always dudes banding together. They intentionally cast a lot of women who don't get along well with other women.

ecurbj

So the Crazy Eight and within that is Devin and Donnie and on the side of that is an all girl alliance, El Cuatro.

ecurbj

Don't put much stock in any of these "alliances".

I've already had enough of Pao Pao.
Oh, I'm not. I was just listing them at the gate. I know it's early. The other half hasn't gotten in yet.

And lol, this is the comp GinaMarie won last year.

Asian Brittany Murphy is irritating
Bi-Racial Amanda Peet is pretty attractive
Luke Cage was so awkward on that log
Quentin Quire is quite Annoying
Ralph Macchio won't win

ecurbj

Ariana Grande ‏@ArianaGrande 18s
holy shit he won hoh i'm a mess.... he needs to form another alliance immediately

UberTag

I'm sick of pretty much everything in this season. This feels like the kind of Big Brother that Vince McMahon would run. Repeat everything ad nauseum until your audience gets absolutely sick of hearing it.

I think the more annoying crew is going to show up tomorrow...excluding the one and only Jacosta of course.

I'm not feeling this Team America secret alliance fuckery.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
How often has Julie said something will shake up the house more than ever before tonight. That's all CBS cares about anymore, twists for the sake of twists.

UberTag

How often has Julie said something will shake up the house more than ever before tonight. That's all CBS cares about anymore, twists for the sake of twists.
None of them are all that shocking either.
At least we know we're stuck with Frankie for at least three weeks.
CBS won't be letting their Team America get picked apart before it's an intact trio.

ecurbj

giv5rJn.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom