• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne on pc now boots via emulator

MiguelItUp

Relax man, this is the cutting edge of getting the game working, once working it can be optimized but let's wait until its fully working first.
Definitely relaxed! Agreed. I'm just saying I thought it was odd that a lot of people reported it was fully working, but it isn't, lol. I still can't believe the progress, it's been insane!

mrcroket

*Nintendo disliked that*
Nintendo claimed that the Yuzu developers shared pirated content on their discord and supported TotK when it was leaked, as well as having a "donation" system with access to development versions of the emulator (which emulated TotK better).

That's why they had a case against Yuzu, but not against the emulation itself.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Deluded if you think they are going to be able to emulate the game in any playable state any time soon, and when I mean soon, I mean in the next 5 years

Excited Season 4 GIF by The Office

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Just started doing the chalices and took out Undead Giant at level 4. Game still bows to this!!
I finally got sound working, if anyone wants to know how or just feeling lazy, let me know.
You know what? Fuck it. Here's a video:

Something to note: Mess with VBlanc Divider if your sound still doesn't work after applying the sound files as shown in the video.
Lastly, different builds will net different results. PLay with it, even if you have to reinstall the game. It's work but the result is very playable with most effects, maybe 1-2 crashes out of several hours?

Last edited:

Dirk Benedict

Gold Member
Frustrated. I'm trying to figure out why my character starts going super fast for no reason. It would seem that it gets "kick started" via performing two actions, Consecutively.

Top Bottom