• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different tastes...

Indeed...

crixus_zpsa1286e22.jpg

Welcome back sploatee!

Son Of D

Damn straight! I think we're doing a double bill of Capt America and Noah tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to Noah.

Sploat's back :D.

I also await your thoughts on Captain America (which I enjoyed a lot) and Noah. (On the attractive people note coincidentally both films feature actors I find attractive. Chris Evans in Cap America and Logan Lerman in Noah)

On a film related note, should be seeing The Double next week. Looking forward to it. I loved Submarine.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Sploat's back :D.

I also await your thoughts on Captain America (which I enjoyed a lot) and Noah. (On the attractive people note coincidentally both films feature actors I find attractive. Chris Evans in Cap America and Logan Lerman in Noah)

On a film related note, should be seeing The Double next week. Looking forward to it. I loved Submarine.

Hey D!

Duly noted.

I've not seen either but I think Richard Ayoade is fantastic.

Mistel

Banned
Wait, what did you watch? You can't really watch clips because he doesn't do skits like most other comedians. His whole set is usually one long skit.

Try "If You Prefer A Milder Comedian..." or "Carpet Remanent World"... or the TV Show if you don't have the patience to watch a whole gig.
I watched some clips so I probably missed the whole build up for it, I'll give the show a try then whilst it's on Iplayer.

Guess what my first mad warrior drop was... the jesters mask is just creepy looking.

Hi Sploatee :D.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I watched some clips so I probably missed the whole build up for it, I'll give the show a try then whilst it's on Iplayer.

Episode 2. Although it doesn't have him breaking down mid-act, it's fucking hilarious. If you don't like that then ya never will.

Guess what my first mad warrior drop was... the jesters mask is just creepy looking.

You're shitting me! What's your SH?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Rayman Legends is just like happiness in an...umm...bottle. It's so joyous!

I am being roped into watching Frozen. Let's see if it lives up to all the hype...

8bit

Knows the Score
I am being roped into watching Frozen. Let's see if it lives up to all the hype...

My favourite character was the shopkeeper. (I have a daughter, I'm allowed to watch Disney movies. I advise against Tinkerbell & the Pirate Fairy though.)

Son Of D

You're supposed to post pics of the hunky guys. I applaude and agree with both your choices, so

AEAFF581-EE8F-44B9-8CAF-091AC0E90502_zpskwliijij.jpg

0BE16DD0-8C45-4A61-B3DD-4E374C19D675_zpse9w9jtfm.jpg

Ah shoot. I failed what I said I'd do already :(. Well they're Musha approved so that makes it all better.

Rayman Legends is just like happiness in an...umm...bottle. It's so joyous!

Rayman Legends is so good. Such an upbeat and fun platformer.

jimbor

Banned
Not heard of him. I shall check him out. Cheers!

Wait, what did you watch? You can't really watch clips because he doesn't do skits like most other comedians. His whole set is usually one long skit.

Try "If You Prefer A Milder Comedian..." or "Carpet Remanent World"... or the TV Show if you don't have the patience to watch a whole gig.

Make sure you do. Kitson is fucking awesome. Seem him live twice.

Hey Tash, here's a little something from AcridMeat:

emRJOsP.jpg

Vest tops are mint.

(I've been trying to read what it says on her necklace but keep getting distracted.)

Oh my!

YES!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/26874498

Alan Partridge 2 and much more to come.

BACK OF THE NET!

Yep, don't support a barbaric tradition which results in the needless deaths of innocent creatures

Yeah but I need glue for making collages.

Moze

Banned
I like laughing so I definitely will.

The city? I went to APU and worked in the Rat & Parrot and The Tram Depot back in the day.

They still got the "Reality Checkpoint"?

Yup. Reality Checkpoint and abandoned bikes with no wheels. The only things that really matter in Cambridge.

What year was it that you lived here?

Moze

Banned
Just curious as to the Eastenders love.

My Mum was a Londoner so I grew up watching it, don't think I'll ever stop either no matter how shit it gets!

Something that annoys me about it is how much they REALLY don't care about what they are writing. They will happily write somebody out before deciding they want the character back. The trouble is, the way they write most characters out, it is almost impossible to get them back in without it looking ridiculous. Den Watts is an obvious example.

Most of the writing is cringe worthy imo

Still love it. No fucks given.

Slowdive

Banned
I don't watch Eastenders anymore but I've heard the show's got much better since the new producer came in.

I don't really watch any soaps anymore.
Hollyoaks is my guilty pleasure.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Yup. Reality Checkpoint and abandoned bikes with no wheels. The only things that really matter in Cambridge.

What year was it that you lived here?

Amazing! That Checkpoint was both a beacon of hope and despair. I was halfway home (only halfway facking home?!).

The year 2000, squire.

Also, JIMBOR! I'm sold on Kitson. He's as funny as he is sweet. Thanks for the recommendation.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Eastenders us almost always the same level of goodbad tbh. It's always on in the bg and I always tolerate it. I think it's always a bit joyless though, and I wish the characters would acknowledge the absurdity of their lives more often.

Does anyone remember when either Lucy or Peter almost drowned (I don't remember which) and then the other one kinda knew like with a psychic connection? The screen went all wobbly and it cut to the other twin yelling out. I always bring it up in my personal understanding of the show. The twins are psychic. Awesome.

Also, I'm happy Stacey is back, I forgot how attractive she was.

Lirlond

YOu only need soap for your hands Dan, and even then only before eating. Wash with water and a scrubber, your natural oils keep the skin clean. Even your hair will regulate itself(Warning though you'll get like a fortnight to a month of bad dandruff till it sorts itself)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom