• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistel

Banned
I think I killed Jed.
1488850-dead_rising_2_case_zero_photos.jpg

Like this?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I exclusively listen to other people's music by putting a glass against an adjoining wall. Sometimes they make sex and I curse them for they are never in time.

I think I killed Jed.

Jed's dead, baby. Jed's dead.

It'll take more'n that to kill me! Was good, also listen to some Botch which was a bit like a more tuneful Kong, very good.

CHEEZMO™;108361707 said:
I listen to my music on youtube because I'm not a twat with sixty quid earphones.

You can get a decent set of Sennheiser CX300s for about £40. Best all rounder headphone IMO.

But atm I'm listening to Youtube on lil speakers. It's all good.

Is there an artist well known for cursing their non Japanese heritage?

I bet there's at least one.

siddhu33

Just shopping around for Car Insurance...does the fact that I am an 18-25 male just make my quote something stupid? it's saying something like £1400 a year! Don't tell me that's how much you guys are paying,,,

NinjaBoiX

Oooh, I think I had a guy enthusiastically comparing PFG to these guys at a gig, will listen.
Definitely chief, they sprung straight to mind!

Full of those sexy dynamic shifts you guys like, the first 30 seconds of Cut Self Not alone sounds like three entirely different tunes. Fuck awesome record it is.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Definitely chief, they sprung straight to mind!

Full of those sexy dynamic shifts you guys like, the first 30 seconds of Cut Self Not alone sounds like three entirely different tunes. Fuck awesome record it is.

Darn tootin, was a lovely record. Very similar to TTNG which you may also enjoy.

8bit

Knows the Score
Frank's cool. He reminds me of Kurt Russell in Big Trouble in Little China... a tiny bit.

Is DR2 any good then...? Also, what is Off The Record?
Off the record is basically dr2 with frank in the lead.

First one is the best IMO though.

Weeeeeeeeel, he ain't my boy but the brother ain't heavy.

Mistel

Banned
Frank's cool. He reminds me of Kurt Russell in Big Trouble in Little China... a tiny bit.

Is DR2 any good then...? Also, what is Off The Record?
Off the record is a non canon version that has Frank instead of Chuck as the player and adds some more stuff like different psychopaths.

I think it's more enjoyable than the first lot more combo weapons and stuff to do a more fleshed out experience. Especially sandbox mode no timers all slaughter.

NinjaBoiX

I love the Dead Rising games even though they're archaic, clunky, poorly designed and just a bit shit.

Edit: I've never played DS3 by the way but I clocked the other three twice. Glutton for punishment! :p

Edit 2:
Darn tootin, was a lovely record. Very similar to TTNG which you may also enjoy.
Yeah, I totally see the similarity especially with the guitars. I'm listening to 13.0.0.0.0, it's pretty nice, but the dude's voice is a little wet, he sounds like the guy out of Two Door Cinema Club.

Good music though.

Krakle

Just shopping around for Car Insurance...does the fact that I am an 18-25 male just make my quote something stupid? it's saying something like £1400 a year! Don't tell me that's how much you guys are paying,,,

Its prices like that, that put me off driving. Although I'm just over that age bracket it would still take up a large chunk of my wages.

Glory Glory Man United!!!

Hear Hear!!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I was just looking at some drafting and thinking it was really good drafting. Then I realised I drafted it. I have reviewed myself and approved me.

Rich!

So, I've just applied for the army. I chose HR/Admin, IT and Logistics as my three choices. I've got a degree, decent GCSE grades and 5+ years experience in management. My fitness is alright...I can run a good few miles, but I need to focus on improving. My only problem is a history of depression - I've had to put my doctor's details on file as part of the application.

what are my chances?

jimbor

Banned
So, I've just applied for the army. I chose HR/Admin, IT and Logistics as my three choices. I've got a degree, decent GCSE grades and 5+ years experience in management. My fitness is alright...I can run a good few miles, but I need to focus on improving. My only problem is a history of depression - I've had to put my doctor's details on file as part of the application.

what are my chances?

Slim and none. You'll have to wait for at least a year off the anti depressants, I believe. Be sure to fill BritGaf in with your off the meds adventures in the meantime.

About £350 a year. And I live in London and park on the street.

Mikeside

the first few years of driving are insane, most of my friends had to pay around £2000-3000 for their first year

Yeah, until you get out of the young driver category and a few years no claims under your belt, you're fucked.

I used to pay well over a grand for a shitty little 1.2 hatchback, but I only pay 400 for fully comp on my 1.6 Astra now I'm out of that bracket with 7 years no claims

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Morning everyone.

So nearly there... Anyone doing anything notice for the death and resurrection?

Edit: notice?! NOICE

Morning everyone.

That's what happens when you try and spell things incorrectly on purpose...

I'm popping home to Wales to see my Mum, and meet my friend's new baby. We're taking Andy's best mate Dave and his girlfriend Katie with us, the boys want to try out the new Bike Park Wales tomorrow while I show Katie around Cardiff. Then Saturday we're going to Big Pit, and heading to Cardiff for the evening. Sunday I imagine we'll stay in with a nice roast (which we will hijack cooking from my Mum) then drive back Monday.

What about you?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
That's what happens when you try and spell things incorrectly on purpose...

I'm popping home to Wales to see my Mum, and meet my friend's new baby. We're taking Andy's best mate Dave and his girlfriend Katie with us, the boys want to try out the new Bike Park Wales tomorrow while I show Katie around Cardiff. Then Saturday we're going to Big Pit, and heading to Cardiff for the evening. Sunday I imagine we'll stay in with a nice roast (which we will hijack cooking from my Mum) then drive back Monday.

What about you?

I was trying to be too clever as usual. In reality I struggle to cross a road without a lollipop lady.

Sounds busy!

Children and roast here too. Tomorrow I'm meant to be planning something for me and Emma but my clever idea of going to Tate Liverpool fell through, so I need to think of something! Saturday we're cooking a roast and have friends and their sprog coming around, so I need to clean up tonight again to make sure he doesn't eat rat poison or something. Sunday probably do nothing and Monday something again, maybe cinema? I have no idea. Right now I just want to get through today as painlessly as possible (got a stinky con call in a min and a couple of tricky jobs before I can relax)

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Mornings.

I got a wedding reception today, all in a new suit and new hair, providing ambient noise for an art exhibition on Saturday, and a pleasant lunch with friends and their loin-spawn on Monday.

Jesus can resurrect my balls.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Morning everyone.

Acoustic instore show on Saturday then us vs some metal bands on Sunday. Fixing Lady E's bike tomorrow so we can go out on romantic bike rides through leafy surrey over the summer. But I bet it's gon rain over the weekend so I doubt we'll get to go out much right now.

NinjaBoiX

Morning everyone.

My pal is up from Wakefield tonight so he's coming round ours to get messy. Then I'll be catching up with my peeps through Shields on Friday. Saturday will be lounging about, maybe a bit of shopping and such. See the olds Sunday, then the rest of Sunday and Monday doing job search/moving to Manc stuff.

Also, The Man by Aloe Blacc is the worst song on the radio right now. Step aside Sam Smith.

I'll be spending it at the in-laws. Thank the lord for Remote Play.

Sounds like everyone else is having a cool weekend though!

I wonder what's the "remotest" anyone has ever remote played. I'm going to (very briefly) be in Singapore next month, so that'd be pretty far if I could get it working from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom