• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm listening to my mixtape right now. It's reet mint.

"All I really gotta say is, if that's how our people get down, how are we ever gonna get up? How are we ever gonna get up if that's how we get down?"

I know that from a Nas song.

I've posted a thread on gaming side. Lord have mercy. My last one got about 5 replies! I need to step up my outrage game.

Hystzen

So are we doing Dropbox like last time where one person collects all playlists and then sends a Dropbox link with everybodies list in one folder.

Going sort out last part mine while having a shit

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I wonder how CyanideStrike is doing

Dead or prison is my wager.

So are we doing Dropbox like last time where on person collects all playlists and then sends a Dropbox link with everybodies list in one folder.

Going sort out last part mine while having a shit

Awesome, I liked yours last time. I think Mike is setting up a shared dropbox folder - if we tell him our account names he'll give us all access then we can upload from our own accounts into this shared drive. I think.

BritGaf,

Look Right I've got the big TV for a bit tonight so was going to be social and play Mercenary Kings.

I already stalked those of you whom I know have Ps4s but only daps was polite enough to respond. Thank you daps.

I am therefore resending such invitation to those of ye whom wish to join.

Many regards.

S.

I should be on a bit later, would be up for some Kings after 8.

If you've sent me a message, I wasn't ignoring it. I haven't logged on to PSN for the last couple of days because I've borrowed (w/o asking) my brother's Harvey Birdman DVD boxset and I don't want him to see I'm watching them.

Hystzen

Awesome, I liked yours last time. I think Mike is setting up a shared dropbox folder - if we tell him our account names he'll give us all access then we can upload from our own accounts into this shared drive. I think.

Mine done now need mike or somebody else the link to folder then?

Also some reason in the folder made songs not in order like was last time, i got the playlist txt file so should be sorted when importing playlist but odd how not auto ordered itself

NinjaBoiX

sploatee and daps, I can't come out to play tonight, the lads are watching fussball. Maybe next time.

And I'm ready to roll with the playlist too, just waiting on MikeyBoiX to sort out this dropbox shenanigans.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate tiny denim shorts and stockings:

ooaHoYe.jpg

dem pins

OK thanks.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I should be on a bit later, would be up for some Kings after 8.

If you've sent me a message, I wasn't ignoring it. I haven't logged on to PSN for the last couple of days because I've borrowed (w/o asking) my brother's Harvey Birdman DVD boxset and I don't want him to see I'm watching them.

Sorry! I was just being coarse. About to go online as it happens...

Mikeside

OK, anyone who wants to host their playlist on the shared dropbox folder, get your dropbox account email address to me via PM, WhatsApp etc asap and I'll add you in

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Cool, I did a last minute edit of my mix, made it a hundred times better. Zipping and uploading to my dropbox now, do you have my deets already Mike?

DUMB IDEA TIME.

It's that time of the (time period) where I have a dumb idea for a site and bounce it off you guys so it's funny!

A game called
SIMULATOR SIMULATOR
or maybe it's OBJECT SIMULATOR or perhaps YOUTUBE BAIT SIMULATOR.

And maybe you're a random object like a toaster walking round this 2D background and maybe you can jump I don't know I've not thought this one through yet normally I've thought up a proper punchline to these sites before sharing them, so this might not be my best work.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I really like simulator simulator. It could be a simulator of a simulator. You could even go further and have Simulator Simulator Simulator! (ex mark part of title) which simulates a simulator of a simulator.

Going towards simulator simulator. Better for jokes and a bit of a simpler game as you just have to replicate the experience of playing a crappy game rather than actually make one.

Though if I knew what I was doing with proper 3D stuff, I would make a shitty Toaster simulator game to get the YouTube money where you basically walk round a field and when you jump you can see some toast jump out

Reknoc

If I knew how to do anything, I would make a real toaster simulator. Put the bread in and then you have to set the time to the exact right time to get your toast to be the perfect mix of toasty but still soft inside, then when its done you have to try and spread the butter on it. Each level would be a different model toaster and you have to figure out the timing for that model. Difficulty levels would be how long the butter has been in the fridge.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
If I knew how to do anything, I would make a real toaster simulator. Put the bread in and then you have to set the time to the exact right time to get your toast to be the perfect mix of toasty but still soft inside, then when its done you have to try and spread the butter on it. Each level would be a different model toaster and you have to figure out the timing for that model. Difficulty levels would be how long the butter has been in the fridge.

This would be an excellent mobile game.

NinjaBoiX

Mikey, seriously, what's the deal with this dropbox man?

You had one job.

Edit: answered in what'sapp. I should've never doubted you.

Mikeside

Mikey, seriously, what's the deal with this dropbox man?

You had one job.

Chap I finished work at 9pm yesterday and still found time to set the folder up.

Invites sent to the very few people who actually pmed me.

PM me for invites, you tech incompetent folks

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Chap I finished work at 9pm yesterday and still found time to set the folder up.

Invites sent to the very few people who actually pmed me.

PM me for invites, you tech incompetent folks

They're called technotards, use the correct nomenclature man. PMing you naow.

sploatee and daps, I can't come out to play tonight, the lads are watching fussball. Maybe next time.

And I'm ready to roll with the playlist too, just waiting on MikeyBoiX to sort out this dropbox shenanigans.

Also, can we take a moment to appreciate tiny denim shorts and stockings:

ooaHoYe.jpg

dem pins

OK thanks.

Was gonna post a response to someone but completely forgot it upon seeing this picture.

Hystzen

Also for the Technotards to use playlists open iTunes go to library>import playlist>open the TXT file> bingo done

Jed you need make a 80s kids show theme for Techontards or some MS paint characters

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Also for the Technotards to use playlists open iTunes go to library>import playlist>open the TXT file> bingo done

Jed you need make a 80s kids show theme for Techontards or some MS paint characters

I should and will :)

btw, I see in the dropbox you're too good for renaming MP3s eh?!? tsk, kids these days!

NinjaBoiX

Was gonna post a response to someone but completely forgot it upon seeing this picture.
Spellbinding isn't it.
Alreet boss.
I didn't do any of this, I couldn't import it back to iTunes for some reason. In fact, as useful as Jed's video was, I barely did any of what he suggested as a lot of it didn't correspond.

I just put the mp3's in a folder and clicked "rename" on each of the tracks. I hope I've done it right!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Spellbinding isn't it.

Alreet boss.

I didn't do any of this, I couldn't import it back to iTunes for some reason. In fact, as useful as Jed's video was, I barely did any of what he suggested as a lot of it didn't correspond.

I just put the mp3's in a folder and clicked "rename" on each of the tracks. I hope I've done it right!

So did you edit the track info to change album title, track number etc?

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
How is everyone?

Where do I begin, man?

I go to work for my boss, and all day long I work. Honestly, I don’t even know what I’m doing anymore. I don’t even know if my boss knows. He only knows that he has power over me, and that seems to bring him happiness. But I don’t know, I wake up in a malaise, and I walk here and there… at night I…I sometimes wake up and I turn to some old lady in my bed that’s on my arm. A lady that I once loved, Steve. I don’t know where to turn to.

My youngest, Alexis, she fell in the…in the cold of last year. The cold took her down, as it did many of us. And my other boy, and this is the hardest pill to swallow, Steve. My other boy, Greg… I no longer love him. As much as it pains me to say, when I look in his eyes, all I see is the same cowardice that I… that I catch when I take a glimpse of my own face in the mirror. If only I wasn’t such a coward, then perhaps…perhaps I could bring myself to reach over to that cocked and loaded gun that lays on the bedside behind me and end this hellish facade once and for all… sometimes I feel like a spider, even though I’m a moth, just barely hanging on to my web with an everlasting fire underneath me.

I’m not feeling good.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
That's what you get for reaching out, I guess. Oh well...

tumblr_lwn1afP8bH1r62so2o1_500.gif

Credit goes to Norm MacDonald. It's from his Moth Joke. Seemed perfectly inappropriate.

NinjaBoiX

I can just imagine Ninj's iTunes library is just filled with:

qDwDV2E.jpg
I'm not sure what this means. It's a stock image if you have no album art right?

I just stick a CD in and it does it's thing.
So did you edit the track info to change album title, track number etc?
I just put all the m4a's in a folder, changed them to mp3's with that site, then went into the folder, clicked "rename" on each one individually and renamed them thusly:

1. Avril Lavigne - Sk8ter Boi
2. One Direction - That's What Makes You Beautiful
etc

There is a text file in Hystzen's mix called 2emo4ninjaboix, lol.

I have no album art as I couldn't work out how to do it outside of iTunes, but there is a load of album art from the various albums dumped at the bottom of the list. Delete or leave?

Hystzen

I'm going have to re upload mine and rename the songs in order aren't as seems people no idea how use playlist features or even iTunes lol

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm not sure what this means. It's a stock image if you have no album art right?

I just stick a CD in and it does it's thing.

I just put all the m4a's in a folder, changed them to mp3's with that site, then went into the folder, clicked "rename" on each one individually and renamed them thusly:

1. Avril Lavigne - Sk8ter Boi
2. One Direction - That's What Makes You Beautiful
etc

There is a text file in Hystzen's mix called 2emo4ninjaboix, lol.

I have no album art as I couldn't work out how to do it outside of iTunes, but there is a load of album art from the various albums dumped at the bottom of the list. Delete or leave?

Aw bless. Ninj you're giving vocational employment a bad name with your technotardery. I will DL yours first when I get in and fix it and reupload for ya.

NinjaBoiX

Aw bless. Ninj you're giving vocational employment a bad name with your technotardery. I will DL yours first when I get in and fix it and reupload for ya.
Hey man, I don't work with computers all day like you nerds. I do proper man's work with drills and hammers and stuff.

To be fair, it looks right to me! It looks like it's in a more sensible order than yours and Hystzen's anyway, messy pups.

Edit: also, I've just noticed the Adventure Time eps that Transhuman sent me in dropbox. Aww yiss!

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Hey man, I don't work with computers all day like you nerds. I do proper man's work with drills and hammers and stuff.

To be fair, it looks right to me! It looks like it's in a more sensible order than yours and Hystzen's anyway, messy pups.

Da fuuuuuuug? Mine is literally 01 - 14, all the ID tags immaculately labelled too. Plus AMAZING art. No need for Artist names on the original files really.

Hystzen's is a mess though yeah :p

Hystzen

Da fuuuuuuug? Mine is literally 01 - 14, all the ID tags immaculately labelled too. Plus AMAZING art. No need for Artist names on the original files really.

Hystzen's is a mess though yeah :p

Not sure why it is this time did same as last time I know just importing the txt playlist file it does it all straight away.

Will have look when get home in few minutes

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Not sure why it is this time did same as last time I know just importing the txt playlist file it does it all straight away.

Will have look when get home in few minutes

I reckon if you edited the file names themselves it would make life a lot easier. That said, it might import into iTunes just fine. I'm just anal about these things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom