• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
So last night I had a dream, I'm at a Paramore concert, I'm in front, yelling and whatnot, Hayley then steps on, she's happy and full with energy, she starts looking at me, she then throws me a note saying; meet me backstage after the show.

I was like woah.

I'm now backstage and Hayley approaches, we start talking about stuff (?)

AND THEN OUT OF THE BLUE NINJABOIX SHOWS UP!, he whispers something to her, she then walks away.

I was like what the fuck dude?

And Ninja responded with; This Is Neogaf dude.

I then woke up furious and sweaty.

Weird dream man.

Thanks Ninja. :(
less weed before bed, man

Whatever you do don't watch the banned BNP broadcast. It will make you weep that there are people who actually believe the things said in the video.

The 'song' used is chilling. I can almost imagine it being used in a V for Vendetta kind of montage scene where the government rounds up all the minorities and locks them up in concentration camps.

NinjaBoiX

Hey show me your skeleton, did someone sort you out with this dropbox mixtape shenanigans? If not, PM me your email address and I'll add you. I noticed you ask the other day, wasn't sure if you got a reply.
THEN OUT OF THE BLUE NINJABOIX SHOWS UP!, he whispers something to her, she then walks away.

I was like what the fuck dude?

And Ninja responded with; This Is Neogaf dude.
xy56wrU.jpg

Good to see you back strafer. :p

AcridMeat

Banned
Building a god damn rock playlist using Jed's intro song as inspiration, will upload tomorrow, or later today rather. :D
Will build a chill/hip hop playlist after.
You guys got me addicted to the idea, and I need to burn some regular CDs for my car anyhow. The unit is too old to play MP3 cds.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Interesting titbit Star Wars fans, May the Forth was originally said to congratulate Maggie Thatcher becoming PM. So secretly everyone saying Happy May the Forth is cerebrating Mrs T's days in office!

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Interesting titbit Star Wars fans, May the Forth was originally said to congratulate Maggie Thatcher becoming PM. So secretly everyone saying Happy May the Forth is cerebrating Mrs T's days in office!

In that case, may the fourth be with you.

Chinner

Banned
so hot 'green scar ' cold man. how are you feeling? do you like music? do you like drinking?

then welcome

welcome to britgaf.

I'm not. I just went in here to yell to Ninja a bit. =)

Oh. Well that's understandable too. :V

so are you still a student hot green man and if so are you still spending our precious tax money?

Coming to the end of it now, but I've only got like one exam left which should be a breeze. And then... geez, who knows. Got interviews lined up so we'll see how those go. Gonna be an interesting few months.

Chinner

Banned
what career you gonna try and get into? archaeologists?

i'll give you a heads up with whats happened in britgaf

- cheezmo is still into furry shit
- mike has a gf and he has now transcended into an alternative dimension
- tashbrooke is gonna be a student in computer shit or something
- musha has admitted her nipples look like penises
- whatsapp is now the main focus point of discussion, get your clique-invite today!
- other dumb shit

- cheezmo is still into furry shit

yep

- mike has a gf and he has now transcended into an alternative dimension

gg

- tashbrooke is gonna be a student in computer shit or something

awesome

- musha has admitted her nipples look like penises

hot

- whatsapp is now the main focus point of discussion, get your clique-invite today!

this isn't new :(

- other dumb shit

noted

Chinner

Banned
so i find myself becoming more 'geeky' the older i get. can anyone recommend me good comics that isn't like batman deflecting bullets with his batarangs or spiderman teaming up with obama to beat russia.

strafer

Nah, he just popped in to say hi after his stretch in the clink. But it's been happening more frequently of late.

Certain members of FakeGAF have been posting occasionally. It disgusting quite frankly, peeps need to respect boundries innit.

It was originally just "Birds, Turds and Nerds". Had a nice ring to it.

Is that how you really feel? I thought GAF were a big family. :(

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
working a bit tonight so I can rationalise fucking around on the new bioshock dlc i have been working my way through for the last few days...

only BritGAF

you may only come in here if you join us

JOIN US

NinjaBoiX

No. Back in your box strafer, scat!

*throws banana*

(To be fair, 8bit spends the majority of his time in Switzerland and Acrid is in San Fran but they're bona fide BritBros. Join us strafer! It's a fun community man.)
working a bit tonight so I can rationalise fucking around on the new bioshock dlc i have been working my way through for the last few days...
I too am nerding today Tash. I may even break out the Dreamcast and play some lightgun games. Pew pew and all that.

so i find myself becoming more 'geeky' the older i get. can anyone recommend me good comics that isn't like batman deflecting bullets with his batarangs or spiderman teaming up with obama to beat russia.

Dark Horse Comics! Hellboy, BPRD, Baltimore, Wichfinder, The Goon.

Other than that try 100 Bullets, Preacher or the recent Hellraiser comics.

8bit

Knows the Score

Kind of depends what you're after, but I'd suggest looking to the Vertigo & Fantagraphics catalogues in the first instance.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Anything - anything - on Drawn & Quarterly.

8bit

Knows the Score
So, uh, what's fake gaf? I'm not down with the kids and your fancy ways of talking and your tumblers and tweetos and whatever.

NinjaBoiX

Come on Trans, don't be like that bro. (That Adventure Time dropbox file is too big chief, I only have a free account. Could you cut it up a bit?)
So, uh, what's fake gaf? I'm not down with the kids and your fancy ways of talking and your tumblers and tweetos and whatever.
It's just an off-topic community. It all started as RealPic January and has been on some strange meandering tangent ever since. It's just a group of gaffers from all over chatting shit and whatnot. Just this thread with different people basically.

To satisfy your curiosity.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
No. Back in your box strafer, scat!

*throws banana*

(To be fair, 8bit spends the majority of his time in Switzerland and Acrid is in San Fran but they're bona fide BritBros. Join us strafer! It's a fun community man.)

I too am nerding today Tash. I may even break out the Dreamcast and play some lightgun games. Pew pew and all that.

Bloody hell ninj Mercenary kings bloody hell. How many times do I have to invite you?

only messing not at home today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom