• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I give the Win95 CD a lot of credit for making me the man I am today. Discovering Weezer at age 12 is a good thing to happen to a lad.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
He can probably run this and the Weezer - Buddy Holly music video from the CD at the same time.

Pinball_Cracker_Game.png

I loved that game.

Just got my new laptop. And boy, does it feel so good to be back browsing like a normal person instead of waggling my DualShock 4 to type.

I tried typing a message on PS4 last night and it gave me two new input suggestions:

Use the touchpad - rubbish

Some sort of weird sixaxis thing where you tilt the controller - equally rubbish

Thanks for the suggestions Sony!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I tried typing a message on PS4 last night and it gave me two new input suggestions:

Some sort of weird sixaxis thing where you tilt the controller - equally rubbish

I hope to the gods that Sony announces a keypad for the PS4 soon enough. And a BD remote as well.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Do like daps. PlayStation app is the only way. The touchpad's pretty rubbish anyway tbh. It has really weird inertia.

Right guys, we're long overdue for a meet up. When's everyone free in June?

In Manchester? Cough Ho Ho Ho cough. If darn sarf I might try and see if I can wing a work meeting at the London office so I can come.

I hope to the gods that Sony announces a keypad for the PS4 soon enough. And a BD remote as well.

YES. Would buy.

Do like daps. PlayStation app is the only way. The touchpad's pretty rubbish anyway tbh. It has really weird inertia.

Yeah, I've used that a couple of times for longer messages, but for something relatively short it's too much hassle to get my phone / ipad out and start the app (yes, I am a lazy, lazy man).

Oh and yes to MK tonight!

SKINNER!

Banned
Quick question, does anyone know the name of those unofficial N64 rumble Packs that also had a memory card built into it? Had LED lights if I recall correctly. Looking to pick one up since my n64 memory card has been corrupted and I lost all my saves :(

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Rayman Origins on the Vita is the best lunch hour game ever. So happy! And the speedruns are perfect for getting loads of go's in.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
LUFTRAUSERS!

Ahem. What I meant was, have you played Luftrausers at all?

Ha!

I have. I got a good few hours out of it, but it never grabbed me. Although it does have that scary mechanic whereby when you fail you can restart instantly. Those games are like time vortexes. Trials is doing that to me at the moment. I only ever mean to play it for fifteen mins...

jimbor

Banned

In Manchester? Cough Ho Ho Ho cough. If darn sarf I might try and see if I can wing a work meeting at the London office so I can come.

Manchester is only good for mini meets, as befits it's mini city status.

NinjaBoiX

ninj has given me official permission to include Mario music in the next mix tape.
Damn straight.

I always liked the tunes, but when you hear them played by decent musicians you realise how fantastic the melodies really are.

Plus, those guys seem like they're having a blast too. There is loads of other great stuff on their channel, some of the Studio Ghibli renditions are quality.

Well seeing as no one else is bloody interested I guess it's just me and you girl! You wanna come down to London and hang out with me?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Well seeing as no one else is bloody interested I guess it's just me and you girl! You wanna come down to London and hang out with me?

Of course! I need to find a client to visit. Hmm.

---

MK troupe - I might have to flake out tonight, still at work with no end in sight. If I'm on later and see you online I'll invite you.

Jimbor, if I evar see yar in Manchestar I'm gonnar spark yar.

NinjaBoiX

I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing around the end of June Musha. (I assume the meet is aimed for the end of the month as usual). Things are a bit up in the air at the minute but chances are I'll be busy with Manchester stuff. Once details are a bit more finalised I should be able to pop down for the meet but I'll have to see.

Speaking of which Manc peeps, I'm down in a few weeks, the last weekend of the month. We'll sort out a mini-meet innit.

SteveWD40

I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing around the end of June Musha. (I assume the meet is aimed for the end of the month as usual). Things are a bit up in the air at the minute but chances are I'll be busy with Manchester stuff. Once details are a bit more finalised I should be able to pop down for the meet but I'll have to see.

Speaking of which Manc peeps, I'm down in a few weeks, the last weekend of the month. We'll sort out a mini-meet innit.

Last weekend in May? I think I am free but will check mate.

I'd be interested in a meet cos its been bloody ages since I've seen anyone.

I'll say I'm interested then not come again

Of course! I need to find a client to visit. Hmm.

I might be able to, but if it's literally just me (Mr Bean) and some icky girls, Idon't think I could cope.

Awesome.

How's Saturday 28th June for everyone? I'm thinking beers and a picnic on Hampstead Heath or Regents Park, then into town for more beers?

jimbor

Banned
Awesome.

How's Saturday 28th June for everyone? I'm thinking beers and a picnic on Hampstead Heath or Regents Park, then into town for more beers?

I think I'm free. Either of those venues are fine by me. They will both be twisting the knife as it's my favourite London Park and my favourite London green area, both north and I'll be living in Dulwich :(

Awesome.

Sounds good to me. And I will honestly attempt to come to this. Srsly. Instead of just saying I will. Unless you think it'll be weird cause it's only small and noone really knows who I am. Would it be weird? I hope it wouldn't be weird. I might not be great at talking though. Hm. Talking. Social stuff. Maybe I shouldn't come. Should I come? I dunno.

...that went a bit weird and rambley. Sorry.

I think I'm free. Either of those venues are fine by me. They will both be twisting the knife as it's my favourite London Park and my favourite London green area, both north and I'll be living in Dulwich :(

Ha ha.

Sounds good to me. And I will honestly attempt to come to this. Srsly. Instead of just saying I will. Unless you think it'll be weird cause it's only small and noone really knows who I am. Would it be weird? I hope it wouldn't be weird. I might not be great at talking though. Hm. Talking. Social stuff. Maybe I shouldn't come. Should I come? I dunno.

...that went a bit weird and rambley. Sorry.

It won't be small, I'm sure loads of people will sign up between now and then. And there's always someone new that comes along, this time it can be you! I promise you won't regret it.

Pay day. Sweet. Yeah, put me down for that.

Awesome.

Ashes

Banned
Considering that Monday is my birthday [well the first anyway], I make that a birthday weekend.

I might already be out, so if y'all go out on the town, it'd be great to meet a few gaffers.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

I'm in.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Good call on The Way Way Back, JackBen. Thanks for that. It was lovely and I almost teared up at the end. Sam Rockwell is so watchable in anything he's in. I can't think of another current actor with that much versatility and skill.

Considering that Monday is my birthday [well the first anyway], I make that a birthday weekend.

I might already be out, so if y'all go out on the town, it'd be great to meet a few gaffers.

Great, I'll be setting up a thread so sub that to keep updated with the plan!

Yeah I can do that, payday plus exams will just be over so I will be ready willing and able to party.

Oh yeah, you gonna do the whole night again Jed? Bring the missus too, I think if we get a few more girls it will encourage others to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom