• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
ahh man apparently I asked some bird for a snog and then was confronted by the boyfriend, then offered to snog the boyfriend too

seems I can't remember as much as I thought I did about that night

NinjaBoiX

Dave says thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes. :)
Lol, sending the missus with a note passed through the school gates, the things you have to do when you're a bad lad eh?

Hope the Smokeys are having a nice day and that the kid is doing well.
ahh man apparently I asked some bird for a snog and then was confronted by the boyfriend, then offered to snog the boyfriend too

Lol, what a berk. How many pints of Guinness did you have?

Vashetti

Banned

Tash you seem to have some gay tendencies bubbling under the surface

do you want to talk about it

Rubbish King

Lol, sending the missus with a note passed through the school gates, the things you have to do when you're a bad lad eh?

Hope the Smokeys are having a nice day and that the kid is doing well.

Lol, what a berk. How many pints of Guinness did you have?
too many it seems
Tash you seem to have some gay tendencies bubbling under the surface

do you want to talk about it

bubbling under the surface? Oh man you should get on the whatsapp train

Rubbish King

Awwww shit, someone's gonna get knocked the fuck ou-

Oh...smooth move!

apparently I was about to but they knew I was so gone and I did say sorry, and he couldn't hit a guy who said he was sorry, if he had though I wouldn't have made it to the pub I worked in and therefore wish he had

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
gaaah, if there's one thing I hate it's last minute changes to home time. Was all excited at a normal 9 hour day today only to have to stay on another hour because of some awarding body being a bunch of twats. I know it's only an hour but it's ruined my good mood for the day. Just so tired...!

Vashetti

Banned
bubbling under the surface? Oh man you should get on the whatsapp train

No smartphone

I have dis:

Samsung_Shows_Off_Affordable_Touchscreen_Phone_1.jpg

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
gaaah, if there's one thing I hate it's last minute changes to home time. Was all excited at a normal 9 hour day today only to have to stay on another hour because of some awarding body being a bunch of twats. I know it's only an hour but it's ruined my good mood for the day. Just so tired...!

+1 x 100000%

I thought I'd be able to make a quick exit today and nerd out at home. It is not the case.

Son Of D

They don't.

But it's crap, isn't it. I despise myself pretty much 80% of the time and know exactly what you mean. I'm pretty much convinced that nobody likes me and every single person I know ridicules me behind my back (deservedly). You've got to keep it in check or you start to umm express your self hatred, shall I say. It's always bad for me in the summertime. Every time I've been hospitalised has been summer. look at that, monumental oversharing. Feel free to PM me if you wanna talk.

Rainbows! Bulldog puppies! Steak!

I'm better now myself. Just my usual mood swings. I am getting better at keeping it in check though and I haven't had to go to hospital for a while either. I'll keep the PM in mind though should I feel like talking more about stuff though.

No rainbows here, but there is some sun and fields! Also a lot of seagulls, swans, ducks and pigeons. And I think I see some sheep on the field so not quite steak either.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Harmony party - black & white united
Oh that sounds like a party that wants us to all join hands.
No immigration! No globalisation!
What? That's the complete opposite of their name and slogan. Should also note they spelt globalisation with a z. Oh dear.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Harmony party - black & white united
Oh that sounds like a party that wants us to all join hands.
No immigration! No globalisation!
What? That's the complete opposite of their name and slogan. Should also note they spelt globalisation with a z. Oh dear.

United! By being in their own bloody countries! Hurrah for the future!

she's joking

she's joking

Not joking. Serious point, my dad is dark skinned Moroccan, was actually really going to vote BNP at one point as there was 'too much immigration'.

I'm better now myself. Just my usual mood swings. I am getting better at keeping it in check though and I haven't had to go to hospital for a while either. I'll keep the PM in mind though should I feel like talking more about stuff though.

No rainbows here, but there is some sun and fields! Also a lot of seagulls, swans, ducks and pigeons. And I think I see some sheep on the field so not quite steak either.

Yeah no worries, whatever/whenever.

Kill all seagulls! Bastards once stole my ice cream!

NinjaBoiX

I'm missing my meeeeum
wot a minj

Call her brah.

Edit: I got a replacement phone today. Same one, but it momentarily crapped out. It started working again but I'd dropped it once or twice and scuffed the edges so I just took the replacement anyway. Score.

I also just got a screen protector applied perfectly with no overlap or bubbles. Mint. It's the little things innit.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm missing my meeeeum

:-( mums are very important. Give her a call!

I just won 4 matches of HS in a row in ranked mode. This is probably the wrong thread for it, but the persons in the HS OT are so damn advanced. I feel proud, anyway. Rank 21 Holmes!

Gonna log on and play some Smite once tucked E in. Anyone fancy it give me a shout, prob good idea to Skype while playing.

My internet sarcasm detector is always bad, so I can't tell if people here are joking about voting for BNP/UKIP.

As usual, green party for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom