• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Radio 2 right now Brit-GAF.

The commemoration of the 70th anniversary of D-Day on Radio 2 culminates in a special Friday Night Is Music Night from London's Royal Albert Hall with the BBC Concert Orchestra.

Brilliant stuff.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
god yes this game is so good. That said I thought if I just focused on all the awesome GUN SHOOTING the bad writing would go away but NO it just makes itself louder and more constant. and it's like I shouldn't care because whatever videogames shooting pewpew but it wants me to care and it wont shut up until I do.

Other than that though I bought the new Kirby game for 3DS... it's a Kirby game, if you like Kirby you'll like this, and if you don't like Kirby I doubt this'll do anything to change your mind. It looks like it's trying to do cool stuff by being a 2.5D(urgh) platformer on the 3DS with perspective and shit but I don't play with 3D turned on so whatevsssssssss

Go away, Mr Wrong. The writing is amazing!!! Seriously, you hated it?! Why? Pls don't spoil.

You're a girl?!

ibrOPT0vEsyXiu.gif

I thought we'd been through this? Yes. My font isn't pink and sparkly but dammit I have boobs. To be honest, I'm probably secretly a butch, but I've done enough coming out for one lifetime.

In fact. I'm offended. Why is that such a shock?!?!

sploatee is mint. She is an icky girl, but don't hold that against her.

Icky?! ICKY?! IIIIICCCCXKKKKKYYTTTTTTFYYYYYY?!?!

Mush pls come back I feel alone. My oestrogen levels are dropping :'(

Hystzen

Got home first thing did is watch witcher trailer as could not last night.

Hnnnnnnnnnnngggg insane how amazing it looks and the return of lambert, vesmir and eskel is making me wet. Got feeling end battle will take place at Kaer Morhan and the last 4 witcher make a stand.

Time for play through 4 of witcher 2 and re read of the book saga

Reknoc

Go away, Mr Wrong. The writing is amazing!!! Seriously, you hated it?! Why? Pls don't spoil.

BJ's constant monologing, dialog, any attempt at drama in said dialog, one particular seen with J. The story is cool though and it has some awesome moments for like, the plot itself, its just everything else.

the fact that BJ only seems to talk in short broken sentences would makes me think that there's a twist ending where it's all a dream and BJ is still in a coma. Something like American McGee's Alice.

GF gave me a terrible amazing idea for covering E3. Gogglebox style. Can't put it together for many reasons, but damn if it's not a tempting one.

Mush pls come back I feel alone. My oestrogen levels are dropping :'(

I can discuss like, nail painting if that helps? Women do that, I'm told. Do you really need to do a base coat cos that's effort and time and shit.

Mikeside

GF gave me a terrible amazing idea for covering E3. Gogglebox style. Can't put it together for many reasons, but damn if it's not a tempting one.

That would be amazing.
I want to be in that show. We should do it as a britgaf thing next year.

I'm thinking my rpg maker game is going to be Sun, Sex & Suspicious Parents: the Videogame

Reknoc

Screaming Meat: I loaded up Blood Money and finally got through the tutorial. The way the stats are done is the coolest thing ever, but now I can't get past the first stage so I doubt I'll ever see that screen again.

That would be amazing.
I want to be in that show. We should do it as a britgaf thing next year.

We could try it, if people want to watch it with someone and film it, then we edit it together... no idea if I have the time or effort to. Or enough people. Or it could fail and we pretend it never happened.

Mikeside

We could try it, if people want to watch it with someone and film it, then we edit it together... no idea if I have the time or effort to. Or enough people. Or it could fail and we pretend it never happened.

I'm in.
I reckon we could get Jedeye, Ninja (who would be an amazing skeptic), noffles (from the grave) and Tash at the very least

Been dan the pub. Feeling proper merry innit. Pub had union jacks and st Georges crosses everywhere for d day and the world cup madme proper praad.

Screaming meat you can go fiddle my diddle right in the middle if you don't like Queen. There are opinions and there are rong opinions my bro diddly

Flash Gordon is fucking epic. When I die I want a taxidemist to stuff me then at my funeral everyone salutes as the flasg gordon theme plays abd I explode into fireworks yeahh

8bit

Knows the Score

That is a good idea, but you may have left it a little late to make it work well other than people skyping and sniping.

NinjaBoiX

Am I the only one who listened to all the mixtapes on Dropbox? Nobody else contributing? No more impressions to post? I thought that was the whole point.

Seems like the initial excitement wore off, fickle fuckers...

:p

SteveWD40

Have spent most of today building a trampoline. Fuck trampolines. Fucking spring faced cunts.

I helped build my nephews, it's massive and the tool to pull the hooks bent after a while. Fucking wrecked my back / arms pulling those fucking springs back :S

Ultimadrago

Was slumming it about in Manchester yesterday and saw Lily Cole. Normal i thought she looked alright but fuck she in hot person. Ended up walking around town with the not girlfriend in the heat with a boner.

I hate you.

Wish I could see Lily Cole in-person. :(

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Just went to see Days of Future Past just now. Now this is what I hoped from an X-Men movie, considering I didn't really care for the series prior to First Class.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Am I the only one who listened to all the mixtapes on Dropbox? Nobody else contributing? No more impressions to post? I thought that was the whole point.

Seems like the initial excitement wore off, fickle fuckers...

:p

I have to listen to it via Dropbox, one track at a time on my phone. I've nearly finished Acrid's. Way more electro than I thought it would be, but some of it is proper tasty.

8bit

Knows the Score
I helped build my nephews, it's massive and the tool to pull the hooks bent after a while. Fucking wrecked my back / arms pulling those fucking springs back :S

Hands calloused and knuckles scraped, finished the fucking thing off this morning. Been ages since I did any actual real work. 35° here today as well, so I've probably dropped a belt size due to perspiration.

Hands calloused and knuckles scraped, finished the fucking thing off this morning. Been ages since I did any actual real work. 35° here today as well, so I've probably dropped a belt size due to perspiration.

35?? Where are you?

Poured down most of the day in Bristol. Thundery! When will Summer get here?

Mr. Sam

It was irritatingly hot in London today. I'm more of a cold weather guy. Or mild. Why can't it always be mild?

On a totally unrelated note, does anybody know of any good savings accounts? I want to open a savings account but I'm hopeless with anything financial.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
lol, remember when people used to post in BritGAF?

It's the weekend dood, the sign of any community filled with awesome, exciting people is that none of them post on the weekend because they're all too busy cramming their life with STUFF. Even whatsapp was quiet.

Personally I was rocking on friday, proper exhausted on Saturday and then band practice/banging it out yesterday. No time for nerds.

Monday back at work, ready to be productive and post again.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, this is true Jed, peeps are usually busier on the weekend. But in general, BritGAF is a whole lot quieter than it used to be, we'd have burned through this thread by now 6 months ago. And as you say, even whatsapp is regularly dead now.

I remember a time when most BritPeeps would chime in on a morning and exchange pleasantries, I feel like we're drifting apart these days...

gYhVLZw.gif

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Morning all. How is everyone today? I feel like my intestine is trying to slither out of my arse and strangle me to death, thanks for asking.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
lol, remember when people used to post in BritGAF?

Look yeah, some of us have lots of mental health problems that sometimes cause issues and also need to look after their ill partner ok? And also got a bit freaked out after realising that in Musha's absence I am the only girl and maybe that makes one a little self-conscious, Ok? OK? OOOOOKKKKKKKK?!?!?!

Morning all. How is everyone today? I feel like my intestine is trying to slither out of my arse and strangle me to death, thanks for asking.

Glad you're doing well.

NinjaBoiX

Calm your tits sploat, it's all good breh.
##empty pleasantry post##

something something E3

yadayada MGS

cluck cluck clique

random youtube link nobody will click on
Hey man, I always click!

Apart from if it's links by a certain few members who have routinely proven themselves to have objectively awful taste in music.

SKINNER!

Banned
It's the weekend dood, the sign of any community filled with awesome, exciting people is that none of them post on the weekend because they're all too busy cramming their life with STUFF. Even whatsapp was quiet

Pretty much this. Rarely ever post in the weekends because of other commitments.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Calm your tits sploat, it's all good breh.

Ok.

-

So what about that new MGS trailer, eh? :p

Edit - so gaming talk-

I'm utterly hooked on Smite. Trials is fab fab fab fab. Fab. Child of Light has the biggest insult I can give - I'm near the end but can't be bothered finishing it (same thing happened with Skyward Sword). Finished first playthrough of Wolfenstein. Really satisfying.

Non gaming talk- I'm in high Wycombe tonight and tomorrow. Exciting :'(

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So was it decided that IRC would be the go to place for E3 discussion?

No we decided against it in the end, all E3 discussion must be written on postcards and sent directly to Evilore.

I can't WAIT to find out how LEGIT SHOOK and SALTy people will be.

Mikeside

I'm going to be late for E3 as I forgot to request to leave early today.

I really hope Microsoft's conference is boring as fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom