• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made a stupid video in which I make fun of bits from E3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgZhrb2Wmi0&feature=youtu.be

I enjoyed that! You have an awesome radio voice too!

The sun and that cosplay thread are not helping me to concentrate at all. Flesssssssh

It's a beautiful day, I hope this continues over the weekend!

Hey cunts

I'll play Destiny with any nice people when it's out on the PS4

PS3 pls guys. Guys?

MGSV has shitting horses and balloon-kidnapped goats (pun intended).

fvcbmi.gif

Just missing some well placed C4, I think. This and NMS are the clear winners for me.

EDIT: I've gone and shitted the thread with MGS speak again, haven't I? Dammit.

I really need to finish Peace Walker so I can catch up with the series! I've tried twice now and I didn't feel it. I should have got it for my Vita, the short mission setup is so much more suited for pick up and play. Plus the controls are janky like all pre MGS4 games.

Can't wait to create suicide goats.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Oh, what a terrifying 3 days. My internet was completely borked and couldn't stay online for more than five minutes, which meant difficulty watching the E3 streams.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
The Order 1996: Come Play My Game I'll Test Ya

I did the Destiny thingy last night but I haven't received any confirmation.

Help me Sploaty Wan, you're my only hope.

I'll let you know if mine comes through.

It's a really clever way of making hype for it, isn't it? Last week most of the threads were slagging off the game. Now they're full of Q and As, code begging and all sorts. We've all been played like damn fiddles!

Hystzen

The only thing that won E3 is Witcherrrr 3

It bigger then skyrim looks fooking gorgeous, no loading when entering buildings, Charles dance and Geralt with a beard

Volotaire

It bigger then skyrim looks fooking gorgeous, no loading when entering buildings, Charles dance and Geralt with a beard

The most important part, it doesn't have a flawed combat system.

Also Ninty, Sony, Micro but the latter two were still good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.

If by Witcherrrr 3 you mean Splatoon and your reason is the creator of Squid Girl drew fanart for it and you don't see other games getting fanart from a mangaka then you're correct.

Hystzen

The most important part, it doesn't have a flawed combat system.

Eh I suspect the combat be weak when get hands on on full game. It is in every witcher game it kind of a tradition.

Also interesting it confirmed video shown during MS conference is console version and rest of E3 demos were PC

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Haha! "You feel it too, don't you?" Yes! I mentally slam my fists too.

Hahaha!

I often hear Snake growling "Mmmmmmmmmrrrrrryyylllll " in my head too sometimes.

the-only-winning-move-is-not-to-play-500x312.jpg

I am now Arena full time, self funding as 5 wins is easy enough once you get drafting down. Fuck constructed and it's meta bullshit.

I fail miserably at Arena. I keep using my gold to buy packs. This morning I got Lord Jaraxxus! Arena is so much more profitable though.

Volotaire

Eh I suspect the combat be weak when get hands on on full game. It is in every witcher game it kind of a tradition.

Also interesting it confirmed video shown during MS conference is console version and rest of E3 demos were PC

But it won't be as shallow as Skyrim's. Witcher attempts a deeper and more satisfying combat system (perhaps flawed in some respects) that works in its favour.

SteveWD40

I fail miserably at Arena. I keep using my gold to buy packs. This morning I got Lord Jaraxxus! Arena is so much more profitable though.

Arena gets better when you learn drafting, Trump's youtube channel covers it pretty well (pick cards that are always at least decent over ones that are amazing but only in the right situation for example).

I dusted Jaraxxus, I never play lock. Fucking cool card though.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Hahaha!

I often hear Snake growling "Mmmmmmmmmrrrrrryyylllll " in my head too sometimes.

I sometimes bark "MRYL!" at a friend of mine. Cracks him up. It was a ting back in the day.

But it won't be as shallow as Skyrim's. Witcher attempts a deeper and more satisfying combat system (perhaps flawed in some respects) that works in its favour.

Apart from the overly earnest plot, the combat in Witcher 2 was what put me off. I found it awful. I turned it off during the castle siege. XD

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Arena gets better when you learn drafting, Trump's youtube channel covers it pretty well (pick cards that are always at least decent over ones that are amazing but only in the right situation for example).

I dusted Jaraxxus, I never play lock. Fucking cool card though.

I know so little about the meta. I might look into it. If I can grind some gold I can start in Arena.

I sometimes bark "MRYL!" at a friend of mine. Cracks him up. It was a ting back in the day./QUOTE]

We must never meet. Never.

---

BRITGAF, what say you about differences between male and female bosses? Any good / bad ones? Any traits that seem to be a bit more prevalent in one gender?

Reknoc

I sometimes bark "MRYL!" at a friend of mine. Cracks him up. It was a ting back in the day.

Apart from the overly earnest plot, the combat in Witcher 2 was what put me off. I found it awful. I turned it off during the castle siege. XD

Dropping it down to easy helps. But I'm shit at games and lazy so cba to dick around with potions and signs.

I'm not sure whether Sploat means work bosses or game bosses

I mean, my boss has a hideously difficult final form but I don't know if it's relevant

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Dropping it down to easy helps. But I'm shit at games and lazy so cba to dick around with potions and signs.

It wasn't the difficulty that was the problem, nor the potion/sign stuff, as I recall it was the fact I couldn't strafe when locked on. That irritating oversight plus the fact that I don't tend to get on too well with overly earnest fantasy worlds (TES and Souls being rare exceptions) made me jack it in.

Your dead to me brah fix this now

I can live with that ;)

It's not that it's bad or anything, it just failed to grab me.

Reknoc

It wasn't the difficulty that was the problem, nor the potion/sign stuff, as I recall it was the fact I couldn't strafe when locked on. That irritating oversight plus the fact that I don't tend to get on too well with overly earnest fantasy worlds (TES and Souls being rare exceptions) made me jack it in.

I'm like, 90% sure locking on allowed you to strafe stuff. I love the witcher's world though, it feels like the best presented high fantasy world in gaming. though that's not a massive feat with it's only real competition is TES. knocking it down to easy lets me breeze through the combat and experience the stuff i like.

Danj

About the Destiny alpha stuff, I thought they weren't sending out codes till tomorrow or something? So as long as you applied before the deadline, it's still possible you got in?

Reknoc

I'm pretty sure that even when I locked on he would face whatever direction I was pushing rather than the enemy. It felt really off putting and not a little frustrating to me.

hm, you might be right, it could just be rolling or because I'm playing it on PC and A and D just feel like strafing anyway

BRITGAF, what say you about differences between male and female bosses? Any good / bad ones? Any traits that seem to be a bit more prevalent in one gender?

For a second I also thought you were talking about game bosses.

Real life bosses I've mainly had women so can't really tell the difference, but I've had some really horrible nasty bitches, and some really lovely ones so I don't think gender makes a difference, it just boils down to the person.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
For a second I also thought you were talking about game bosses.

Real life bosses I've mainly had women so can't really tell the difference, but I've had some really horrible nasty bitches, and some really lovely ones so I don't think gender makes a difference, it just boils down to the person.

Yeah. We were just chatting today and had a theory that with female bosses it can be more extreme, as in you get more absolute nightmares and more absolutely brilliant ones too. Mainly we were just moaning about some of our bosses who are women though! Honestly...grrr.

--

Destiny - I got in. Downloading it now. Anybody else?

NinjaBoiX

Hey sploatee, seeing as how I'm so incredibly organised I've only just got my arse in gear to sign up for the Destiny trial.

*closed*

wot a berk

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Hey sploatee, seeing as how I'm so incredibly organised I've only just got my arse in gear to sign up for the Destiny trial.

*closed*

wot a berk

Argh! Well I'll be streaming it because all you have to do is press the button and turn off comments so you can always watch it. *I'M COOL*

but seriously, buy a diary or something! It's free goods! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom