• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
Life news:

Ross just split up with Michelle which is a bit of a spanner in the works. Need to rejig the plans, find a place to live, yadda yadda. Issues and stuff.

Drink news:

I just tried some of that flavoured coconut water that sploatee was bigging up, tasted like someone put a pinch of salt in some Ribena.

Gross.

My gaf ban ends and your life begins to fall apart, topped off with you having that horrible coconut water shite.

Glorious.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Why'd they split up, Ninja? If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious. Had a few breakups happen around here, but so far they've been outnumbered by weddings. Thankfully I've only had to be present at one, but there have been like 4 in the past two weeks.

AcridMeat

Banned
How's your hearthstone dominance going spatoon?

I crushed two people in arena. They must feel so bad losing to me because I'm god awful at arenas.

8bit

Knows the Score
Edit - not to Jb, ovs. And Jb, semen is much harder to swallow.

Is it harder to swallow than oysters? They're supposed to be an aphrodisiac, but I've found having a massive lump of nasty fleshy snotty phlegm tends to put me off such thoughts.

NinjaBoiX

Acrid, busy night chief but I'm gonna check your tune dump when I get round to it.
My gaf ban ends and your life begins to fall apart, topped off with you having that horrible coconut water shite.

Glorious.
lol, yup, Jimmy is back.
I give it a month. We should start taking bets.
What will last a month?
Before ninj is exchanging blowjobs for crack?
Sucking off dogs for Quavers you mean.

Slacking brah.
Why'd they split up, Ninja? If you don't mind me asking, I'm curious. Had a few breakups happen around here, but so far they've been outnumbered by weddings. Thankfully I've only had to be present at one, but there have been like 4 in the past two weeks.
She just wanted to spend every waking moment with him, my bro is a free spirit, can't be dealing with all that stifling. The thing is, she's a proper social animal, always out in bars and restaurants, and given his profession that could be quite awkward.

She did the "let's be friends" thing, which would be ideal for Ross. But when he agreed she flipped, I guess it was an empty gesture! I hope they do make amends though, she's mint and has a great bunch of mates. It'd be a shame for it to be awkward.

Plus her bestie Rosie is kind of dreamy and cool as fuck, I was looking forward to spending more time with her.

Wounded.

NinjaBoiX

fuck, i love signals. ellie is super cute too.
Yeah man, it was a good shout. I wasn't sure at first, but then it got quite interesting around the first chorus, intricate chord progressions and stuff.

Cool band, will look into more thoroughly innit.

Yeah, she's cute too, always a bonus.

Edit: by the way, if anyone still wants a Destiny code, this guy jerpie is giving them out. Just shoot him a PM. Tell him if you want an EU or an NA code too, save him asking.

Downloading now.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
How's your hearthstone dominance going spatoon?

I crushed two people in arena. They must feel so bad losing to me because I'm god awful at arenas.

TERRIBLY. I decided to delete all of my decks and dust loads of cards because I was just going to play as Paladin. Two days later I realise I hate Paladin. I feel lost now. Glad to hear you are doing well though! Steve is the BritGAF resident Arena chief. Fight fight!

Is it harder to swallow than oysters? They're supposed to be an aphrodisiac, but I've found having a massive lump of nasty fleshy snotty phlegm tends to put me off such thoughts.

Well I'm not the most experienced, but I didn't like it.

Yeah man, it was a good shout. I wasn't sure at first, but then it got quite interesting around the first chorus, intricate chord progressions and stuff.

Cool band, will look into more thoroughly innit.

Yeah, she's cute too, always a bonus.

Edit: by the way, if anyone still wants a Destiny code, this guy jerpie is giving them out. Just shoot him a PM. Tell him if you want an EU or an NA code too, save him asking.

Downloading now.

Hooray! I'll be online tomorrow afternoon probably. I'd remote play tonight but the controls haven't been mapped to the Vita yet.

AcridMeat

Banned
TERRIBLY. I decided to delete all of my decks and dust loads of cards because I was just going to play as Paladin. Two days later I realise I hate Paladin. I feel lost now. Glad to hear you are doing well though! Steve is the BritGAF resident Arena chief. Fight fight!
I love Paladin. I was being too subtle with my two people. I only get 2 wins in arena ever. It's lame.
Really enjoyed this, thank you for sharing. The tracks by Gramatik, Apex & The War on Drugs were particularly excellent.
Glad to hear it! Yeah I need to get the Gramatik album, seems great.

SteveWD40

I love Paladin. I was being too subtle with my two people. I only get 2 wins in arena ever. It's lame

My record is 9, both times with mage with 3-4 Flamestrikes. That tells you all you need about that fucking card.

7 wins means you should get enough gold to go again without quests.

Hystzen

Nuclear is fucking awesome fitted trailer perfect.

Interesting Destiny has a area right at start of Old Russia where the flood (oh wait called Hive this time) have !!! Health and you can only do 1 damage.

NinjaBoiX

OI ARE YOU IN THIS AFTERNOON DO YOU WANT TO GO DESTINY ETC
Well I'm popping out to see Michelle at some point, but I'll be up for a game around tea time, maybe a little later. Not sure how long I'll be out, it depends on how jovial/bitter conversation is. Yeah...
This weather man. The world looks so much better when basked in sunshine!
Sweat though.

It is lush up here, having a beer out the back in the sunshine.

NinjaBoiX

Cool. I'm on lookaftering this weekend so no outside for me- E is almost comically bad. Almost comically. :(
Aww mate...

:(

Tell E I said hi. I like her, she has a really nice calming, amiable way about her. Looking forward to tea and cakes with you guys.
Well yeah, it's Britain, so there has to be a downside (humidity).

To counter that though, women everywhere in short skirts and dresses?
Yup.

Is nice.

I like.

jimbor

Banned
I did.

Gan dan the pub to watch the big game tonight. Should be fun.

In leafy Slough (or was it Staines)? Continuing my adjustment to living south of the river (booooooooooooo!) I will be watching it on The Windmill, on The Cut. You can still see the big screen through the windows of your drinking outside, which is nice. Watched Froch Groves 2 there.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Aww mate...

:(

Tell E I said hi. I like her, she has a really nice calming, amiable way about her. Looking forward to tea and cakes with you guys.

Yup.

Is nice.

I like.

Thanks. I passed on the message. She says you are a nice person. Good luck with the summer human females!

In leafy Slough (or was it Staines)? Continuing my adjustment to living south of the river (booooooooooooo!) I will be watching it on The Windmill, on The Cut. You can still see the big screen through the windows of your drinking outside, which is nice. Watched Froch Groves 2 there.

Staines

There ought to be some good atmosphere for once

NinjaBoiX

Sploatee, I'm heading out to a world cup/BBQ shindig with the boys, maybe we play Destiny tomorrow pet!

Told you I was flaky as fuck. :|

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When is the England vs Japan match so I can go to my local beverage parlour and support the honourable side with mai waifu in tow?

When is the England vs Japan match so I can go to my local beverage parlour and support the honourable side with mai waifu in tow?

That would be on Tuesday at 9pm. Have fun!

I purchased Fifa last month in the hope of learning some fuhbaulll speak. I had loads of fun with the skill mini games and haven't touched it since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom