• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
08zB4nf.jpg

absolutely based

8bit

Knows the Score
I used to be an LPO at an HMV store. I miss that job. Well, I miss the camaraderie and being able to talk about music and video games all day... I do not miss the chavs that ran in and took WHOLE SHELVES off the walls... or the ones who tired to physically assault me on my way home because I caught them nicking stuff three hours earlier... or the ones who circled the car park outside on their bikes screaming "LONG HAIR!" at me like some budget medieval take on Mad Max villains... or the guys who had knives and razors to cut off the security tags and who had no problem waving them in your face when cornered...

Good times.

I didn't know they had an HMV in Bartertown.

SKINNER!

Banned
efAvak0.jpg

Uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhh....

and here I thought the Edinburgh Fringe Festival couldn't get anymore controversial.

#GoScotland!WeDaBesss!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
As a kid I liked him on Big Break and Generation Game so it was sad to grow up and learn what he is really like. :(

NinjaBoiX

Edit: ^ and
Damn straight son, she's got a unique, quirky look. It appeals to me.
What's a fuckass?
"What are feces?"

"They're like baby mice."

So much quotable dialogue man.

"Our son just called me a bitch."

"You're not a bitch. You're bitchin', but you're not a bitch."

I love Donnie Darko.

"What kind of name is Donnie Darko? Sounds like a superhero or something."

"What makes you think I'm not?"

OK, I'll stop.

Edit: ^ and

Damn straight son, she's got a unique, quirky look. It appeals to me.

"What are feces?"

"They're like baby mice."

So much quotable dialogue man.

"Our son just called me a bitch.

You're not a bitch. You're bitchin', but you're not a bitch."

I love Donnie Darko.

"What kind of name is Donnie Darko? Sounds like a superhero or something.

"What makes you think I'm not?"

OK, I'll stop.

I'll tell you what he said! He asked me to forcibly insert the lifeline exercise card into my anus!

Ok I know I'm a page late but you were talking about radio stuff:

Fuck the BBC for cutting the punk show. There goes pretty much all presence punk bands have on radio :c

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Radio 6 did play a terrible cover of I heard it through the grapevine this morning.

Some things shouldn't be allowed.

Hystzen

Job interview tomorrow for a brand consulting company in Manchester should be interesting. Had a meeting today with the receptionist giving me more details about job and she is smoking hot with a infectious laugh.

Radio 6 did play a terrible cover of I heard it through the grapevine this morning.

Some things shouldn't be allowed.

I bet its the Slit's version.

I'm currently listening to Parquet Courts in session on Lauren Laverne's show. Good band but they're the most awkward interviewees i've heard in a long while. Lauren asks these long questions and they respond with one word replies: 'Yeah'....'No'... etc.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I bet its the Slit's version.

I'm currently listening to Parquet Courts in session on Lauren Laverne's show. Good band but they're the most awkward interviewees i've heard in a long while. Lauren asks these long questions and they respond with one word replies: 'Yeah'....'No'... etc.

I loved that Slits album. Typical Girls and Fm were so good. The Raincoats though, <3.

Stoned and Starving is great.

NinjaBoiX

I can't help it. Whenever I look at her lately I think of:
Haha, I can see what you mean, 90's Meg Ryan had a similar sleepy eyes thing going on. But I find it attractive, it reminds me of the look of satisfied contentment on her face when you've just given your lady some primo deep dicking.

NinjaBoiX

Thanks for that! What a lovely turn of phrase.
I can't claim ownership of "deep dicking", that's Kevin Smith, taken from Chasing Amy.

Banky: "All every woman really wants - be it mother, senator or nun - is some serious deep dicking...that's why I can't buy lesbians."

I added the "primo" to make it my own. :p
I was thinking more of the jowls. XD
Eh, I don't see it personally. But I googled her just to be sure, this is a cute shot:
ZJxnMMg.jpg

My wife just kind of stares at the ceiling for just under five minutes till I'm done.
Haha, aww shit.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I can't claim ownership of "deep dicking", that's Kevin Smith, taken from Chasing Amy.

Banky: "All every woman really wants - be it mother, senator or nun - is some serious deep dicking...that's why I can't buy lesbians."

I added the "primo" to make it my own. :p

Eh, I don't see it personally. But I googled her just to be sure, this is a cute shot:
ZJxnMMg.jpg

Haha, aww shit.

I have a friend who looks just like this but no jowels and bluer eyes. hnng

Maybe you just doing her so deep it touching her brain literally fucking her brains out

Well that's just illogical and crass.

What you were supposed to say was:

"Maybe your skills in the bedroom are so refined that you literally elevate her consciousness to a realm of blissful transcendence and such is her experience that her memories are erased in a flash of brilliant white light."

The_Poet

Banned
Well that's just illogical and crass.

What you were supposed to say was:

"Maybe your skills in the bedroom are so refined that you literally elevate her consciousness to a realm of blissful transcendence and such is her experience that her memories are erased in a flash of brilliant white light."

I prefer giving hot dickings . Just passing em out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom