• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
what is going on with this quoooooooooooooteeeeeeee

also mountain dew is great, shame all we get is the shitty energy drink version.

There's a difference? I was always under the impression that it was the same drink and that the reason the word "Energy" was included on the UK labels was to please the Food Standards Agency who initially wouldn't allow it classed as a soft carbonated drink due to its high sugar and caffiene content (hence the reason why Mountain Dew was unavailable here for quite some time)....or so I heard anyway.

Reknoc

There's a difference? I was always under the impression that it was the same drink and that the reason the word "Energy" was included on the UK labels was to please the Food Standards Agency who initially wouldn't pass allow it classed as a soft carbonated drink due to its high sugar and caffiene content (hence the reason why Mountain Dew was unavailable here for quite some time)....or so I heard anyway.

maybe, its hard to say. It could just be that I've only had proper Mountain Dew in a can which could explain it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Mountain Dew is awful, I literally got sick last time I drank a few cans. Never again. That much glowing green concentrated sugar water just ain't right. I rarely drink any soda pop or 'carbonated beverages' these days at all, I prefer water.

SKINNER!

Banned
maybe, its hard to say. It could just be that I've only had proper Mountain Dew in a can which could explain it.

Used to remember this Indian food import store next to uni that sold Dew cans for like 50p (compared to like £1.50 everywhere else) back when it wasn't available in shops everywhere. Good ol' days.

8bit

Knows the Score
Mountain Dew is awful, I literally got sick last time I drank a few cans. Never again. That much glowing green concentrated sugar water just ain't right. I rarely drink any soda pop or 'carbonated beverages' these days at all, I prefer water.

Other than the odd can of Irn-Bru from the local Co-op (out of guilt for the fact they've actually got it on the shelves as it's a foreign product) I don't drink any carbonated beverages other than mixed with Vodka.

edit

Wow, it's horny in here today.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Other than the odd can of Irn-Bru from the local Co-op (out of guilt for the fact they've actually got it on the shelves as it's a foreign product) I don't drink any carbonated beverages other than mixed with Vodka.

edit

Wow, it's horny in here today.

brb, PMing you a pic of my knob.

8bit

Knows the Score
What's an English Nationalist? Someone in the Scottish Independence thread mentioned it and I'm kind of confused by the term.

What's an English Nationalist? Someone in the Scottish Independence thread mentioned it and I'm kind of confused by the term.

I would guess it's someone who would normally be described as aBritish nationalist but hasa chip on their shoulder about the Scots, which is an embarassing state of affairs.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Thanks guys. I knew we had a winning team here.

Let's arrange some upskilling to celebrate.

-

Seriously, upskill this, fool!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
"business change enablement "

Our omni-channel, alert and macroscopic roadmap motivates this group.With a trusted escalation we can streamline future-ready efficient frontiers.

Our gut-feeling is that the enablers quickly enable our outstanding time-phases. So long as the enablers conversate, while the stakeholders analyse a collateral pipeline we'll have results-centric success factors drive our branding strategy to new stratospheres.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Our omni-channel, alert and macroscopic roadmap motivates this group.With a trusted escalation we can streamline future-ready efficient frontiers.

Our gut-feeling is that the enablers quickly enable our outstanding time-phases. So long as the enablers conversate, while the stakeholders analyse a collateral pipeline we'll have results-centric success factors drive our branding strategy to new stratospheres.

Sounds like Hyzsten's job snigger snigger

SmokyDave

My favourite twatspeak is 'deferred success' when what you actually mean is 'failure'.

Thanks guys. I knew we had a winning team here.

Let's arrange some upskilling to celebrate.

-

Seriously, upskill this, fool!
Is this coded language for 'go home and play Borderlands 2'?

That's how I'm reading it. I'll upskill the shit out of my turret, trust me.

i fully realise mountain dew is disgusting stuff. i have post-glug shame as my body tries to break down all those synthetic sugars and colours. then i get all hot and bothered about what i'm doing so i need some instant refreshment. thankfully i have a bottle of mountain dew in the fridge.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
My favourite twatspeak is 'deferred success' when what you actually mean is 'failure'.

Is this coded language for 'go home and play Borderlands 2'?

That's how I'm reading it. I'll upskill the shit out of my turret, trust me.

Hell yeah!

--

On a separate note, my phone has pleasefortheloveofgoddon'tkillme saved in its dictionary. I've never used this Phrase. I didn't capitalise that either.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I am also doing 'work'. Minor excitement for the first hour of the day this morning because we had an email from a known lunatic parent. The trouble with people paying £30k per term fees is that when they're irrational and crazy we still have to be nice to them. FUN.

One hour down at least!

Hystzen

My rival for this job hot blue eyed rock girl.

Oh lawd she has a sleeve and tattoo on leg that goes down to her shin.

God give me strength to defeat this succubus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom