• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
In case you havent seen this thread

A load of Hyde park tickets going for £2.50 each.

Thursday 3 July 2014
Arcade Fire + Jake Bugg, Wild Beasts, Future Islands and Band of Skulls

Going to Arcade Fire and Neil Young and i'm thinking about Black Sabbath.

edit. all tickets gone :(

Goddamnit. Why did I have to be working and miss this. I'll have to make do with watching Arcade Fire at Glastonbury on TV. Goddamnit.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
attachment.php

Danj

Happy Saturday/payday weekend everyone! I've splurged on some more games in the Steam sale (Child of Light, Transistor, Watch_Dogs), gonna play this weekend.

Rich!

oh god

went out with work mates last night. went bowling, got drunk. very drunk. I got the train back when everyone went home, which was three stops until the station next to my house. But I didn't get off there, I got off a stop before by mistake

I then walked about three miles to the tesco superstore, bought a pizza, walked home with it, and as I was swinging the bag around it split, pizza flew up a mile high and landed on top of someones garage

so obviously i wasn't gonna go home without my goddamn £2.50 pizza, so I had to climb up a tree, over a fence and onto this garage to get my pizza. Someone then turned the light on, looked out their window, stared at me, I jumped off the roof, onto the garden, legged it with my pizza

got home, cooked my pizza, and when putting it on my plate I somehow managed to drop it into the sink

im so fucking hungover

8bit

Knows the Score
oh god

went out with work mates last night. went bowling, got drunk. very drunk. I got the train back when everyone went home, which was three stops until the station next to my house. But I didn't get off there, I got off a stop before by mistake

I then walked about three miles to the tesco superstore, bought a pizza, walked home with it, and as I was swinging the bag around it split, pizza flew up a mile high and landed on top of someones garage

so obviously i wasn't gonna go home without my goddamn £2.50 pizza, so I had to climb up a tree, over a fence and onto this garage to get my pizza. Someone then turned the light on, looked out their window, stared at me, I jumped off the roof, onto the garden, legged it with my pizza

got home, cooked my pizza, and when putting it on my plate I somehow managed to drop it into the sink

im so fucking hungover

Haha, pizza adventure hour! Did you still eat it?

Rich!

Haha, pizza adventure hour! Did you still eat it?

Not after it slid off the plate and into the washing up bowl. All that effort for nothing

I left bowling at 22:00 and finally got home at half 2 in the morning. And according to Google maps, I walked six miles.

Vashetti

Banned
oh god

im so fucking hungover

1888_c82d.gif

Ok, can I ask you guys one thing?

Does anyone here have a PS4? I would like to know the cheapest price I can get for it, and should be a legit deal rather than some croydon/brixton back alley stolen vehicle deal.

Vashetti

Banned

Does anyone here have a PS4? I would like to know the cheapest price I can get for it, and should be a legit deal rather than some croydon/brixton back alley stolen vehicle deal.

Had one since day 1. There's The Last of Us and Destiny bundles coming out, either of them interest you?

Rich!

If you buy on Tesco Direct before the 30th, and if its your first order, you can buy one and use the code TDX-PRKW to get £10 off. So that'd be £340, or £375 for a bundle which includes Watch Dogs or Infamous and 90 days of PS+. Not sure how that compares to elsewhere though.

If you buy on Tesco Direct before the 30th, and if its your first order, you can buy one and use the code TDX-PRKW to get £10 off. So that'd be £340, or £375 for a bundle which includes Watch Dogs or Infamous and 90 days of PS+. Not sure how that compares to elsewhere though.

Thanks, might check into this. I passed my psych masters exams so my parents are happy to oblige on this gift :D

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Tash, your update in your thread is just wow.

Do you need someone to talk to?

Nah it's cool, I updated the thread drunk, I was just gonna let it die but for some reason last night I did THAT, I found this all out a week ago, she's since gotten rid of it and I've gotten rid of the STD.. I do want to post this in the thread but I think it's better I just let it die now..lol

Vashetti

Banned
Nah it's cool, I updated the thread drunk, I was just gonna let it die but for some reason last night I did THAT, I found this all out a week ago, she's since gotten rid of it and I've gotten rid of the STD.. I do want to post this in the thread but I think it's better I just let it die now..lol

How do you feel about that?

So it's back to paribus ceteris for you, and you got a tag from the tale? Jammy git.

Sounds full on though with her getting rid of it

jimbor

Banned

Did you kick her in the cunt? Were you determined to become the number one cunt kicker in in the world?

Did you kick her in the cunt? Were you determined to become the number one cunt kicker in in the world?

There was a true hero of England in my year who supposedly punched his girlfriend in the stomach to terminate her pregnancy whilst she was in the bath. At least he's in prison for an unrelated crime now.

Mr. Sam

You think you guys have some stories - I got drunk, fell over and skinned my knee. My hip's got a pretty big bruise on it as well. Also, I saw a hedgehog. Fucking wild.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
You think you guys have some stories - I got drunk, fell over and skinned my knee. My hip's got a pretty big bruise on it as well. Also, I saw a hedgehog. Fucking wild.
You think that's wild? Last night, my brother spotted a badger foraging around in our front garden. I guess that's what our dog was barking at.

I've been sitting around in my pants all day. Earlier I was having a nap and there was a minor car crash outside my house, may have shrieked a little as I woke.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I've been random old YouTube videos and playing Diablo 3. Later I might tie a ribbon to the floor fan and watch my cats go crazy trying to attack it.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I have some extra games to give away, here are the humble bundle steam gift keys. I thought I would give BritGAF first dibs, please post if you take them so I can still give away anything left over.

Puzzle Bots

Thomas Was Alone

Reus

LIMBO

Element4l

Mutant Mudds Deluxe

Quote for the link!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
What are marvellous evening. Mike's 84% extra SWAG was a sight to behold.

Thanks for the room and board, Musha! Sorry I had to dash. If it makes any odds, me and my friends may have invented a new genre: Lunge (Latin Grunge).

I have some extra games to give away, here are the humble bundle steam gift keys. I thought I would give BritGAF first dibs, please post if you take them so I can still give away anything left over.

I took Mutant Mudds - btw, I'd put these behind quotes, so no lurkers grab them.

Thank you!

What are marvellous evening. Mike's 84% extra SWAG was a sight to behold.

Thanks for the room and board, Musha! Sorry I had to dash. If it makes any odds, me and my friends may have invented a new genre: Lunge (Latin Grunge).

No worries dude, welcome any time.

I look forward to listening to Lunge!

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I wish you could get 'tester' SIM cards for the different phone networks. The coverage maps are bollocks. Buys three 3-2-1 sim, almost no signal at home. Buy virgin SIM, same thing. I know vodafone works ok but they aren't the cheapest.

8bit

Knows the Score
I wish you could get 'tester' SIM cards for the different phone networks. The coverage maps are bollocks. Buys three 3-2-1 sim, almost no signal at home. Buy virgin SIM, same thing. I know vodafone works ok but they aren't the cheapest.

Can't you get pay as you ones cheap? Or even tried asking in store if you could do that? I think the last time I was over I got a sim for a quid from three and topped it up by credit card for data myself.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Can't you get pay as you ones cheap? Or even tried asking in store if you could do that? I think the last time I was over I got a sim for a quid from three and topped it up by credit card for data myself.

its for the wife and she wants a contract SIM. And obviously if our house doesn't get a signal with operator X, it is entirely my fault.

jimbor

Banned
Absolutely cream crackered this morning. I've still to shake the weekend it seems.

Thanks again for letting me crash at yours, Candice.

I know that feeling. Was it yesterday for a barbie and to watch the Greece match with Maria's cousins. I'm absolutely shagged out. So tired I feel like puking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom