• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to the gym at 8, new PB on my bench press, now I've got a shift at work. I must remember not to snap at idiotic customers, but I'm so utterly fatigued!

Meet up looked like a lot of fun! I promise that I'll come one day!

A tale of love being torn apart by Visa issues:

ktNcUeW.jpg

He's British (62) and shes American (32)

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/local-news/steve-andrews-melissa-houghton-hes-7343315

The video in the link seems like a parody.

I am very tired and not at all with it today. I know this because I just went to the gents and, after doing my business, went to wash my hands. Staring with Stage 1, I squeeze a big lump of foam out of the dispenser, and then forgot stage 2, where you use the sink, and skipped straight to stage 3, where you airdry your hands. We have quite powerful hand driers so naturally, white foam was blasted all over my shirt and crotch. Somebody walks in as I'm trying to clean off these white splodges down the front of my work trousers. I don't know who it was, he took a very sharp turn into one of the cubicles and locks the door. At this point I decide I have been defeated by the universe.

I realise that I am in need of some kind of treat to help me recover. Pride stinging and trousers soggy I go to the vending machine and buy a Snickers. The spiral of metal turns and stops and does't deliver the Snickers. However, this vending machine is smart, and knows I haven't got anything. I still have £1.00 credit and this time, I select a Twix, right next to the undelivered Snickers. In a fantastic repeat of my experience with the M&Ms, the Twix gently caresses the Snickers as it passes and dislodges it, and both fall to the bottom of the machine. At this point, I decide the score is 1-1.

I am very tired and not at all with it today. I know this because I just went to the gents and, after doing my business, went to wash my hands. Staring with Stage 1, I squeeze a big lump of foam out of the dispenser, and then forgot stage 2, where you use the sink, and skipped straight to stage 3, where you airdry your hands. We have quite powerful hand driers so naturally, white foam was blasted all over my shirt and crotch. Somebody walks in as I'm trying to clean off these white splodges down the front of my work trousers. I don't know who it was, he took a very sharp turn into one of the cubicles and locks the door. At this point I decide I have been defeated by the universe.

I realise that I am in need of some kind of treat to help me recover. Pride stinging and trousers soggy I go to the vending machine and buy a Snickers. The spiral of metal turns and stops and does't deliver the Snickers. However, this vending machine is smart, and knows I haven't got anything. I still have £1.00 credit and this time, I select a Twix, right next to the undelivered Snickers. In a fantastic repeat of my experience with the M&Ms, the Twix gently caresses the Snickers as it passes and dislodges it, and both fall to the bottom of the machine. At this point, I decide the score is 1-1.

Apparently I looked the happiest I'd ever been when I got two Twirls from a smart vending machine the other week. It was pretty awesome!

Winning.

Son Of D

Got back to Exeter about 15 minutes ago. I already miss London. I know it's 9:10PM as I post this but it's just so quiet (and to be honest, boring) here.

NinjaBoiX

uQf6Ca8.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I need a good free weight gym. The one I'm currently at is mainly a squash center which is why I joined. It's weight room is tiny and only has ~120kg of free weights and 1 barbell.

The best thing you can do is just go out one day and look around, I found a decent one just walking up my road 15 minutes, proper powerlifting/bodybuilding locals gym

orig_CityGym02.jpg

orig_CityGym01.jpg

I pay 60€ a month for my gym....
Mind you it includes 5 different saunas, and there is nothing better than going in the sauna after a little workout. Or even only going into the sauna without a workout after work. :p

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
My £15 rolling contract is the GOAT.
screw u mayn
Gyms are expensive down here ._. There some shitty chain gyms with 90% of the floor space taken up by treadmills which are cheap (for a reason)
Fuck cardio.
I pay 60€ a month for my gym....
Mind you it includes 5 different saunas, and there is nothing better than going in the sauna after a little workout. Or even only going into the sauna without a workout after work. :p

there's a gym here that has that and a pool but it's £45 a month and it's a good 30 minute walk from my house, no fanx

I am super jel doe

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Are you Finnish?

Being British and therefore obviously not wanting to ever be naked in public, it is an interesting culture clash to visit a Finnish office, and at the end of the day it's like 'lets all take our clothes off and sit in a hot steamy room'. I cannot think of anything worse than being naked in front of my work colleagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom