• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
I have returned from harsh exile. I will probably be posting a little less than I used to in a last ditch effort to keep this beloved dark theme and messaging system available rather than lose it permanently :/

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Britgaffers!

PS4 owning Britgaffers!

PS4 owning Britgaffers who have at least attained 20 years!

PS4 owning Britgaffers who have at least attained 20 years who are getting Diablo 3!

PS4 owning Britgaffers who have at least attained 20 years who are getting Diablo 3 and fancy playing it co-op in a serious-y/ semi-reg'lar fashion!

If you are out there, hail!

Well...there's Live Aid...uhhh, Band Aid...and Jared from Subway's aides.

Don't forget hearings aids. Still can't believe people manage to transmit it that way.

EDIT

Sorry sploatee I did buy it for PS3 in dayes of yore and cast it aside after a month. I doubt I'll buy it twice.

The_Poet

Banned
Britgaffers!

PS4 owning Britgaffers!

PS4 owning Britgaffers who have at least attained 20 years who are getting Diablo 3!

PS4 owning Britgaffers who have at least attained 20 years who are getting Diablo 3 and fancy playing it co-op in a serious-y/ semi-reg'lar fashion!

I plan to get a PS4 in the coming months!

Son Of D

Britgaffers!

PS4 owning Britgaffers!

Buy me a PS4 (and Diablo) and we'll talk.

Unless you're patient and can wait for over a year.

You may not post in here much anymore but I know you lurk so...

Congratulations Qasiel on your engagement!

I'm gonna be a bridesmaid squeeee!!!

The_Poet

Banned
Me and a couple of my cousins are planning a long weekend away. Cant decide between Munich or Amsterdam, I've been to both and keep saying either will be great but they need convincing..

Me and a couple of my cousins are planning a long weekend away. Cant decide between Munich or Amsterdam, I've been to both and keep saying either will be great but they need convincing..

Are they no good pot smoking degenerate beatnicks?

Take them to Amsterdam.

Interestingly me and a few buddies are deliberating over whether to go to Amsterdam or Berlin this September.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom