• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

*grammar

...sorry
62ZpILQ.jpg

that'sthejoke.jpg

Did you not pick up on "vigilanty" too? For shame man. See me after class.

NinjaBoiX

Yeh I was err, playing along with the gag. Your right ninj!

Whos Jordan?
"Who's" you circular, fried dough confection.

I hate picking up on grammar, it's really lame, but the ball is rolling now!

Jordan is an old time member, doesn't really post anymore though. I can just send him your number from our FakeGAF what'sapp if you like, he's more likely to see it there.

The_Poet

Banned
"Who's" you circular, fried dough confection.

I hate picking up on grammar, it's really lame, but the ball is rolling now!

Jordan is an old time member, doesn't really post anymore though. I can just send him your number from our FakeGAF what'sapp if you like, he's more likely to see it there.

Ok, do that. Would be easier. Cheers bud!

Made satay chicken for the first time tonight, came out a treat!

NinjaBoiX

Guys, let's all just be nice and post like Chinner and Hystzen, it's so much easier on your constitution. Plus you have more time to post mint gifs and stuff.

1271824064_little-girvrbyi.gif

openrob

Hey, is anyone going to Hyper Japan?
Wan't to go but no one to go with :(

Also what is this whatsapp group? can anyone add me in? Thanks

thomaser

Just back from my fifth trip to London. Saw Monty Python at the O2. Much better show than expected. Cleese and Jones did have some problems with remembering their lines once or twice, but everything else went smoothly. Eric Idle didn't forget a syllable of anything, and effortlessly did many difficult skits like the Man Who Talks in Palindromes and the Galaxy Song. Michael Palin bounced around the stage as if he was half his real age. Quite impressed with the whole thing, actually!

Had a very nice dinner at The Modern Pantry, a juicy burger at MeatLiquor, nice breakfasts at The Breakfast Club, Electric Diner and Lantana, and lots and lots of great coffee (best coffee was Flat White in SoHo, but the cosiest place to sit and relax was Monmouth Espresso in the Borough Market). Shopped at the three big bookstores (Foyles, Waterstones at Piccadilly and Blackwells), failed to get to Tate Modern in time (thought they would be open till 20, not 18), had a short stop in the Science Museum, and generally just mucked about. Really lucky with the weather, too, which is a first in that city. Had a great time, but three days is really enough for me.

Son Of D

Well, today's been quite a day so far. First I saw a friend from Essex again and that was nice. However at one point we did have a homeless person try chasing us out of the park we were in because "he claimed it as his own". One police call later and he was out of there. Then I just get home and I swear I heard my neighbour talking to his daughter (who I think is around 6 years old) about getting stoned.

Regardless it's been a nice day today, if not a bizarre one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom