• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lirlond

I'm pretty excited about Guardians. Seeing it tomorrow! First film I'll have seen on release since forever.

I hope it'll be the kick up the arse comic book films kind of need. Please do more weird shit after this, Marvel.
Please make Thor 3 not boring

IM SEEING IT FRIDAY.

Rich!

Finally sorted out a housing solution. Parents have obtained a farmhouse with a couple of acres of land. Going to start researching and planning a build for me on that land

Just one problem - no fibreoptic broadband in that area. I don't know if I'll cope!!

Mikeside

How do you bump a yes or no by 2?

Yesyesyes or nonono?

there's a delicate points system behind the 'yes/no' score that I won't bore you with, but I'll tell you now that there are 12 points allocated for symmetry of face and a total of 32 allocatable to sense of humour (top score only achieved for people who laugh hard if they're on a train headed to Cockfosters)

It's a lot of paperwork and some advanced level maths, but I cut all that out in favour of the Yes/No result you know and love.

NinjaBoiX

Jaysis that's young! She's got good energy, I'll give her that. Fun band.
Yeah, the average age of the band is 17, they've been playing together since school.

Two sets of siblings, three brothers and a brother and sister.

Blood ties fella, must be why they're so super tight!

I'm hyped for GOTG. I was thinking of going tonight, but I might go tomorrow afternoon instead so that I'm not sitting in a screening more packed than a rush hour train.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Of all the rotten luck. I just happened to pick up a used 3DS that had the parental lock still on it, so I'll have to return it to GameStop tomorrow where the manager will have to unlock it because Nintendo doesn't want me to access possible credit card or other personal info that might be on the console. I hope this doesn't happen to that WiiU I've been eyeing at CeX.

The_Poet

Banned
Of all the rotten luck. I just happened to pick up a used 3DS that had the parental lock still on it, so I'll have to return it to GameStop tomorrow where the manager will have to unlock it because Nintendo doesn't want me to access possible credit card or other personal info that might be on the console. I hope this doesn't happen to that WiiU I've been eyeing at CeX.

What smut are you playing/looking at that needs the lock lifted?

Change of plans, Guardians of the Galaxy in a few hours. Boom!

So Gamestop does what Nintendon't?

NinjaBoiX

BeY1wV9.jpg

<3

afoni

Banned
I'm doing fine on that front myself, I've just not got the money to put on my oyster so I can actually travel. I don't need the help, man.

You know this.

jimbor

Banned
I'm doing fine on that front myself, I've just not got the money to put on my oyster so I can actually travel. I don't need the help, man.

You know this.

If you can't be arsed to walk in order to get your dick wet, it's time you had an intervention.

NinjaBoiX

You know this.
Prostitutes are more expensive than a bus pass chief.

(This is fun, I've missed you man!)

Hystzen

Just got back from watching Guardians Of Galaxy....

Yeah it easily best film marvel has done since Iron Man 1. Mainly because it feels nothing like a marvel film it more Stat Wars with firefly/serenity humour with a amaazzzzing soundtrack.

Nails every character perfectly (Ronan bit a flop but it is spot on for justice Ronan) and gives them perfect amount of screen time. Groot is fucking adorable and Bradley cooper is perfect as Rocket (fuck cockney capcom rocket).

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Please. If you're ever gonna post that Grampa gif, make sure it's the corrected one.

i4JLHDe2nU6FC.gif

Just got back from watching Guardians Of Galaxy....

Yeah it easily best film marvel has done since Iron Man 1. Mainly because it feels nothing like a marvel film it more Stat Wars with firefly/serenity humour with a amaazzzzing soundtrack.

Nails every character perfectly (Ronan bit a flop but it is spot on for justice Ronan) and gives them perfect amount of screen time. Groot is fucking adorable and Bradley cooper is perfect as Rocket (fuck cockney capcom rocket).
Ehhh, if Avengers was anything to go by, then I'm not really a fan of Wheadon humour. What about Batista's character? Or did you just describe him?

Hystzen

Ehhh, if Avengers was anything to go by, then I'm not really a fan of Wheadon humour. What about Batista's character? Or did you just describe him?

Oh god thankfully it not avengers humour it more natural less forced.

Batistas Drax is dry humour he has some best lines, he doesn't get what metaphors are.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Okay...just what the hell is going on with all the Thanos madness in off topic? I can only assume it's because someone overreacted, right?

So Guardians of the Galaxy you say?

Easily up there with Iron Man, Captain America: TWS & Avengers Assemble. I was pleasantly surprised that for a film with a lot of humour it also had a decent amount of depth to the main characters!

Also I'm going to be saying "WHO?!" in every possible scenario now on IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom