• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
Thanks for the all the well wishes folks.

Worried now because I got a text from my manager saying she needs my proper birth certificate. The one I supplied wasn't 'valid' apparently because it doesn't have mention of my parents and their names on it.

This is my original certificate, my parent's birth certificates also don't give mention of their parentage. Very odd.

They might want the long form version. Bullshit really as a passport should do.

I'll try my question here.

I have roughly 2 grand in a building society account in the UK which is earning me diddly squat in interest.
What would be suitable options to put it.
I have no immediate need for the money and would like to be able to manage everything online.

NinjaBoiX

I'll try my question here.

I have roughly 2 grand in a building society account in the UK which is earning me diddly squat in interest.
What would be suitable options to put it.
I have no immediate need for the money and would like to be able to manage everything online.
I think you can put money in these 90 day savings accounts where you get comparatively more interest but have to give 90 days notice to make a withdrawal.

Not sure if you can manage online or if they even exist anymore though.

Mikeside

I think you can put money in these 90 day savings accounts where you get comparatively more interest but have to give 90 days notice to make a withdrawal.

Not sure if you can manage online or if they even exist anymore though.

I'm pretty sure nationwide do one of those.
Don't go with them though, but I'm sure if they do it that a decent, actual bank will too

NinjaBoiX

shorty, you know your audience fella.

2UvyPHE.jpg

That headline though:

DIY said:
Lauren Mayberry and Hayley Williams team up for a grilling...

3UaNkOs.gif

Does Mayberry even gif bro?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Nearly the weekend and then I can finish THE BEST GAME EVER THE LAST OF US WHICH IS PACKED TO THE GILLS WITH CHOICE AND INTERACTIVITY

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Careful, I can hear the rustling of phoney rabbits.

Kill them with bricks!

Or maybe you could choose

Shivs!

Or

Flamethrower!

Bow and arrow!

strangulation!

Hunting rifle!

Handgun of choice (from 4)!

Shotgun!

Bottle!

Nail bomb!

Molotov cocktail!

Smoke bomb plus any of the above!

Fire axe!

Lead pipe!

Baseball bat (choice of spikes or not)!

Plank of wood!

Nearby walls!

A provoked zombie!

Or any combination of the above!

The choice is yours!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'd like to see a crossfire style review/debate of Gone Home between afoni and sploatee. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Would bring popcorn gifs.

Son Of D

Kill them with bricks!

Shivs!

Or

Flamethrower!

Bow and arrow!

strangulation!

Hunting rifle!

Shotgun!

Bottle!

Nail bomb!

Molotov cocktail!

Fire axe!

Lead pipe!

Plank of wood!

Nearby walls!

A provoked zombie!

The choice is yours!

No Holy Hand Grenade? Sploatee please...

Kill them with bricks!

Shivs!

Or

Flamethrower!

Bow and arrow!

strangulation!

Hunting rifle!

Shotgun!

Bottle!

Nail bomb!

Molotov cocktail!

Fire axe!

Lead pipe!

Plank of wood!

Nearby walls!

A provoked zombie!

The choice is yours!

TLOU Cluedo would be fun

strafer

"Paramore Cancel Two US Gigs Following Hayley Williams Illness"

Wot a minge.

But don't worry Mike...

"However, the band are still expected to co-headline Reading & Leeds with QOTSA later this month..."

I never knew those two were headlining. I'd be all, like, excited and shit.

you and your brit slang :p

afoni

Banned
It's astonishing. I'm just winding afoni up as he wants all praise for it to be qualified with "but it's a movie not a game".

I wasnt even here to be wound up. I'm too busy playing fan translations of lawyer games to care for some cinematic apologist's bullshit.

I'd like to see a crossfire style review/debate of Gone Home between afoni and sploatee. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Would bring popcorn gifs.
I really enjoyed Gone Home.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I wasnt even here to be wound up. I'm too busy playing fan translations of lawyer games to care for some cinematic apologist's bullshit.

Dude I don't need to play lawyer games. I live that shit.

Ps what the hell is a cinematic apologist? Is that a bit like a theatrical greeter?

Vashetti

Banned
just got call from my mum, my cat has severe kidney failure and is being put down in the morning

suffice to say I am devastated

I only started it today. I hear nothing but positivity, so I've got some hopes.

Hey, it's good don't get me wrong. And the translation is immaculate, really good job by the guys who did it. Can't quite believe people did it in their spare time.

I dunno, the first AAI was one of my fave games - I played through it a few times, so that should tell you how much I liked it since there's little point to playing through Phoenix Wright games more than once! This ones still really good, but I'm just comparing it to one of my fave ever games and it doesn't quiiiiiiite measure up imo. But it is good.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
6cxBoAi.gif

I've yet to play the TLOU, it really wasn't about that at all. I do plan to, whenever I actually decide to start playing games again.

Vashetti

Banned
He's just sleeping on me and I can't stop crying. He has no idea what's going to happen.

I just can't believe he's going to be gone tomorrow, it just doesn't seem real.

Reknoc

Last case of Ace Attorney 2, maybe soon I will be able to jump on the edgeworth games bandwagon since APPARENTLY Capcocm have no desire to port AA4 to anything ever and pretend it doesn't exist despite the game they just ported showing evidence to the contrary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom