• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

You have a point.

What people really ought to say is that most 100% of all metal music, across all sub genres, is fucking shit that only subhumans like.

But I think most people in these discussions lack the vocabulary to get that simple but elusive point across.

I'm happy be a subhuman be more happy if when music dicusissions or any what do you not like discussions appear on OT morons spend time doing research first before sprouting out garbage.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm happy be a subhuman be more happy if when music dicusissions or any what do you not like discussions appear on OT morons spend time doing research first before sprouting out garbage.

I just blame Americans. I always blame Americans. But not Jackben as he's British.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I just blame Americans. I always blame Americans. But not Jackben as he's British.

You sound like...

interrigent.jpg

EDIT:
IN A GOOD WAY!!!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I see...

...and where is this brothel located exactly?

Oi dunno! Arsk im , oi don't know notink!

Ps have we all heard of Saparmuyat Niyazov? His dictatorship was obviously awful but to an outsider it's really interesting- renaming days of the week, writing his own holy book...

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
That is one thing I miss about retail. You don't see any girls when you're sitting at a desk in an office all day.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I just watched microsoft's Gamescom conference. What a load of rubbish. It's all so samey and predictable and jock-ish. It's just not for me.

Apart from Ori and the indies. Some of those looked fantastic.

afoni

Banned
I'm not really sure where I stand with Microsoft any more. I've no wish to own an Xbox One and I'm not sure what will pull me over to one, if anything.

They're white noise, to me.

What can actually move between the 360 and the One? My gamertag and Gold, which I barely use? Not nearly enough to ensure loyalty I'd guess. Didn't have a PS3 so at least there's games to catch up on with the game streaming thing on the PS4.

Actually sod it the thing that'd convince me is a next gen Rock Band where I can use my Xbox instruments or DLC yes that'll do it

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm not really sure where I stand with Microsoft any more. I've no wish to own an Xbox One and I'm not sure what will pull me over to one, if anything.

They're white noise, to me.

I agree! Something something dudebro.

Just watching Sony 's now. It's more to my taste. Lots of interesting stuff. And more awkward presenters. I like awkward presenters.

Do the kids these days really hate 'indies' though? I was flicking through the youtube comments and it seems that the current playground argument is that only Microsoft have lots of 'real' games and Sony 'just has indies ' . That's a bit depressing. If FIFA is real and things like Flower and Fez are 'indies 'then I am not happy about the youth.

Also if Rime, Tomorrow Children etc are indies I'm really confused. They look fairly bigger budget to me.

jimbor

Banned
I just want to say, "More specifically, I think that listening to video game music as a primary source of musical entertainment makes you intellectually and spiritually malnourished." is my favourite sentence I've written all year.

It's the best thing you've ever written.

Hey! Antics was alright.

Half decent but after the perfection of TOTBL, it was a disappointment. Third album was utter gash.

afoni

Banned
I agree! Something something dudebro.

Just watching Sony 's now. It's more to my taste. Lots of interesting stuff. And more awkward presenters. I like awkward presenters.

Do the kids these days really hate 'indies' though? I was flicking through the youtube comments and it seems that the current playground argument is that only Microsoft have lots of 'real' games and Sony 'just has indies ' . That's a bit depressing. If FIFA is real and things like Flower and Fez are 'indies 'then I am not happy about the youth.

Also if Rime, Tomorrow Children etc are indies I'm really confused. They look fairly bigger budget to me.
If having smaller, lower budget games like those allows Sony to release stuff that isn't just a bunch of new entries into old IP, I'm not going to moan. Rime looks gorgeous.

Crackdown is nice, but I didn't even want a second helping of that, let alone a third. Dead Rising 3? I was done at 2. Titanfall? Fuck off. Scalebound is interesting alone just because of Kamiya, but I'm not going to care at all until I see some gameplay.

I'd much rather have a console that's littered with interesting smaller titles than one littered with just big budget titles that are designed to appeal to the generic consumer with guns and cinematic gameplay. Give me Rime over Tomb Raider (even though that's only timed) any day. Also, while we're on that, The Order looks terrible.

I'd bring Nintendo into this but they're like a bubble that just doesn't exist in comparisons. Nintendo are good at making software and the people who like it don't care if it's the same franchise every time. I'm always going to buy a Nintendo console, regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom