• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokyDave

Man I wish I'd never downloaded Minecraft on Vita. Now I can't justify buying any other games because I know I'll never get around to playing 'em. Just me, the missus, two vitas and an ad-hoc network. From now, until the end of time.

I feel bad for the kid, but I hope she remembers that we did look after her for the first seven months.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Man I wish I'd never downloaded Minecraft on Vita. Now I can't justify buying any other games because I know I'll never get around to playing 'em. Just me, the missus, two vitas and an ad-hoc network. From now, until the end of time.

I feel bad for the kid, but I hope she remembers that we did look after her for the first seven months.

Sounds like me when I had New Leaf. I bought Pokémon during that time and I only got round to finishing it about nine months later when my New Leaf playing had finally subsided.

Good on the wallet though.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
As a person of sound mind and not at all swung by conspiracy theories I can state with confidence that Hurricane Speedy Gonzalez is part of a SNP plot to pick up Ebola victims and spread their germs across the country in a last ditch effort to separate themselves from the UK.

You have all been warned.

Sounds legit.

Ah don't worry. You did your best. Just move on 😄

-

Really exciting things!

Wonderful 101 is great so far!

Any BGers at home this afternoon fancy doing the weekly heroic strike at 28??! I have a two hour window from 2pm till 4 so probably not long enough to raid or do the nightfall!

You'll need to be level 26 at least!

Exclamation marks!!!!

Reknoc

Learned the joys of Fire Pro Wrestling games, man what a feeling when you finally get the timing down and can consistently win the grapples and realise when you messed up by being too early.

The edit mode is p.dope as well from what I can tell, downloaded a save with a bunch of WWE stars and some look really good. Gonna look into another one since the one I have doesn't have the full Wyatt family and I want to wreck fools as Luke Harper.

SmokyDave

Sounds like me when I had New Leaf. I bought Pokémon during that time and I only got round to finishing it about nine months later when my New Leaf playing had finally subsided.

Good on the wallet though.
I need an intervention. Someone's gotta take away my pickaxe.

I've had enough of him too.

ENOUGH!

And you got a tag too!

OUT!

9WbAL.gif

SmokyDave

Pretty sure I'm going to sleep to the sound of gunshots. Four rounds, from a handgun.

Might be fireworks, but might be Shottingham. Seems there's some issues over in Bestwood at the moment.

Edit: helicopters are out. Guessing shots then.

Pretty sure I'm going to sleep to the sound of gunshots. Four rounds, from a handgun.

Might be fireworks, but might be Shottingham. Seems there's some issues over in Bestwood at the moment.

Shit, stay safe bro.

I don't think I've ever heard a gunshot.

Ashes

Banned

There was something about Bestwood in the news a couple of days ago.

Wish you all the best mate.

SmokyDave

Woke up in largely the same shape as when I went to sleep, so I'm confident I've not been shot. That's pretty sweet.

Can't see anything on t'web confirming it was gunshots, but then they only reported the stuff from a few weeks ago yesterday. Still, it's a far cry from the Shottingham / Nottingun of a decade ago.

Got a friend coming to stay over tonight that I haven't seen since he moved away about ten years ago. One of the first things he said was 'are you lot still shooting at each other up there?'. I'm blaming him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom