• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffy Duck

eLLHqqq.gif

jimbor

Banned
She could be talking about Incontinentia Buttocks, wasn't he single? He was pretty hot too and I say this as a red blooded male.

NinjaBoiX

That chick clearly wants some minj.

BANKS man, she peels my carrots:

BANKS - Brain

It's like a love song from a corny 80's chick flick or something, those drums are so overblown and dramatic, but fuck I love it! Power ballad-tastic. Then when she kicks the vocals up a gear from 2:05 onwards, carrot shavings all over the floor.

"But it's all the same
I could have foreseen
That you would act like you are
Oh so cool you seem
Blending with that scene
Wearing what you think is hard

I can see you struggling
Boy, don't hurt your brain
Thinking what you're gonna say
Cause everything's a game
Always trying to calculate
Trying to look smart but not too smart
To threaten anything they say"

The sass of that last verse is glorious.

Oh my god HOW? Surely they must have opened the boxes is every conceivable order at this point?

Don't they film, like, three episodes a day as well? Noel has got stamina

Yeah, it's several a day, in Bristol. So obviously it's not filmed every day of the week. It's like just been recommissioned for it's 10th year I think.

Yeah, it's several a day, in Bristol. So obviously it's not filmed every day of the week. It's like just been recommissioned for it's 10th year I think.

Sounds about right. I was obsessed with it in my second year of uni, which would have been 2005. I stopped watching when I saw someone win the big prize (same as Millionaire).

I actually know the hotel all the contestants stay in in Bristol (Mercure), I've been to a load of networking lunches there. I should start watching again and see if I spot anyone I recognise!

Sounds about right. I was obsessed with it in my second year of uni, which would have been 2005. I stopped watching when I saw someone win the big prize (same as Millionaire).

I actually know the hotel all the contestants stay in in Bristol (Mercure), I've been to a load of networking lunches there. I should start watching again and see if I spot anyone I recognise!

I think I've stayed in a Mercure in Bristol, don't know it's the same one. I bring this up because it was one of those hotel rooms with a telly in the bathroom in like one of the bathroom tiles. Feel like you're some sort of royalty with that level of luxuary.

I think I've stayed in a Mercure in Bristol, don't know it's the same one. I bring this up because it was one of those hotel rooms with a telly in the bathroom in like one of the bathroom tiles. Feel like you're some sort of royalty with that level of luxuary.

That was probably the Mercure Brigstow, which is the slightly posher one. Guests of DOND stay in the Mercure Redcliffe, which just ain't quite as nice.

I wonder if Noel ever drops in? I'm sure I remember him talking to some of the contestants like he'd been in the bar with them in the evenings.

SmokyDave

Be sure to fart in Ed Sheeran's general direction. I hate that black bastard.

I like that 'Sing' tune and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Had no idea who it was until I shazam'd that M&S advert (or whoever it's for).

Well, I'm slightly ashamed to admit it.

Also, Ed ain't black. You're thinking of Sam Smith.

I like that 'Sing' tune and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Had no idea who it was until I shazam'd that M&S advert (or whoever it's for).

Well, I'm slightly ashamed to admit it.

Also, Ed ain't black. You're thinking of Sam Smith.

No no, Ed is the most influential black artist around according to 1xtra.

NinjaBoiX

Be sure to fart in Ed Sheeran's general direction. I hate that black bastard.

That Pharrell touch.

(I like it, don't give a fuck.)
Right, this is the only appropriate place for this on GAF. Have you cunts seen this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBtd3H3Qdi8

The Chuckle Brothers & Tynchy Stryder have released a fucking music video :|
Oh dear.

Oh dear oh dear.

Edit: fuck you Biggie B!

SKINNER!

Banned
I got Tynchy Stryder confused with Tinnie Tempah and was thinking "Why did he feel the need stoop that low? Isn't he still relevant?" and then I remembered that Tynchy Stryder was that guy who got that one hit wonder with N-DUBZ like aaages ago and thought "Yup, now it makes sense."

Let's fix this shall we?

Let's go Murphys!

Same thing that happened to the BritGAF RPG Maker game.

let's write a britgaf fantasty book!
let's make a britgaf romcom!
let's collaborate on a britgaf multimedia art piece!
let's have pass 'round the collection plate for me to get an xbox one, britgaf style!

on a more serious note how is it that i can happily bash out a load of gumpf for my stupid novel but can't spend ten minutes applying for Actual Real jobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom