• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

UZNxFo9.jpg

KidJr

Hiya, just saw this thread,

When is your birthday: 15th August
Where do you live: London
Where are you from: I mean I was born in King College hospital (and almost snatched as a baby)
What do you do: I'm a head hunter/search consultant
What is your quest: To win masterchef
Favourite actor/actress: F*ck this is a hard question, Daniel Day Lewis or Joaquin Phoenix
Favourite band/artist: Jack White
Favourite TV show: New Girl at the moment (dont watch much TV)
Favourite crisps: Nik Naks (the purple one)
Favourite biscuit: Bourbons
Least favourite Pokémon: Magic Carp
Stalactites or stalagmites:I dont know what this is
How do you cut your sandwiche: diagonal but will have the occasional triangle

Hiya, just saw this thread,

When is your birthday: 15th August
Where do you live: London
Where are you from: I mean I was born in King College hospital (and almost snatched as a baby)
What do you do: I'm a head hunter/search consultant
What is your quest: To win masterchef
Favourite actor/actress: F*ck this is a hard question, Daniel Day Lewis or Joaquin Phoenix
Favourite band/artist: Jack White
Favourite TV show: New Girl at the moment (dont watch much TV)
Favourite crisps: Nik Naks (the purple one)
Favourite biscuit: Bourbons
Least favourite Pokémon: Magic Carp
Stalactites or stalagmites:I dont know what this is
How do you cut your sandwiche: diagonal but will have the occasional triangle

Welcome! Tell us more about almost being snatched as a baby! Also cutting sandwiches diagonally is triangles....

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Holy fuckedy fuck. I just got back from Royal Blood at some tiny wee club in Newcastle.

I probably won't hear anything for a week, totally worth it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oh man that Street Harrassment thread is something. It's a race thread wrapped up in a misogyny thread, such a trap. London gals (well, Musha), do you find much street hollering in London or is this a New York thing?

RiggyRob

Oh man mthat Street Harrassment thread is something. It's a race thread wrapped up in a misogyny thread, such a trap. London gals (well, Musha), do you find much street hollering in London or is this a New York thing?

You should see the hilarity in the FootballGAF thread from page 12 onwards (Batongen's post), mentions a LondonGAF meetup. Anyone from here involved in that?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You should see the hilarity in the FootballGAF thread from page 12 onwards (Batongen's post), mentions a LondonGAF meetup. Anyone from here involved in that?

The meet? Yes, many of us were there (though I'll be honest, I spent more time with those I knew than talking to Evi-kun, who I spoke to about once) As for the incident mentioned in the FootyGAF thread about the club, I know nothing of it as I was too busy killing it on the dance floor.

Oh man that Street Harrassment thread is something. It's a race thread wrapped up in a misogyny thread, such a trap. London gals (well, Musha), do you find much street hollering in London or is this a New York thing?

Yeah I do get comments quite frequently in London, mostly when I'm dressed up for a night out. I don't mind it most of the time but it can get a little annoying.

Yeah I organised it.

I don't remember Evi doing that, but I think I left before him. Why would you even bring that up? Guy was a douche and deserved the ban.

RiggyRob

The meet? Yes, many of us were there (though I'll be honest, I spent more time with those I knew than talking to Evi-kun, who I spoke to about once) As for the incident mentioned in the FootyGAF thread about the club, I know nothing of it as I was too busy killing it on the dance floor.

Yeah I organised it.

I don't remember Evi doing that, but I think I left before him. Why would you even bring that up? Guy was a douche and deserved the ban.

I just found it funny, was wondering if anyone else knew about it. Didn't know EviLore made the trip across the pond so often (I assume he was over for some other reason than just the meetup).

SKINNER!

Banned
I just found it funny, was wondering if anyone else knew about it. Didn't know EviLore made the trip across the pond so often (I assume he was over for some other reason than just the meetup).

I think he travelled to Edinburgh on that same trip after the meetup. This must've been more than a year ago now? yeah, it was because the Fringe was in August.

How does one get into the social elite whatsapp group tho?

What whatsapp group?

Almost two months in the UK and I'm already in love with the supermarkets. Great variety overall, those Sainsbury's pizzas are tha shiznit.

How does one get into the social elite whatsapp group tho?

PM jimbor your number and he'll add you. If he feels like it.

He doesn't come over often, that was part of his round the world trip. I doubt he'll be back.

Skele7on

Banned
Well I just had the weirdest fag break:
There I am minding my own business and a woman comes up and asks for a lighter.
I'm like "Yeah sure" and hand it to her, she proceeds to light her cigarette says "thank you" then says "You look like Jesus," to which I sort of look blankly back at her,
I'm a guy with longish hair and a beard, I've heard it quite a lot.
She then said "I meant it as a compliment, I think you look very trust worthy and handsome and kind. You should say bless you to people more often..."

At which point I turned around and said "Bless you" and walked off.

People are weird as fuck.

The_Poet

Banned
Well I just had the weirdest fag break:
There I am minding my own business and a woman comes up and asks for a lighter.
I'm like "Yeah sure" and hand it to her, she proceeds to light her cigarette says "thank you" then says "You look like Jesus," to which I sort of look blankly back at her,
I'm a guy with longish hair and a beard, I've heard it quite a lot.
She then said "I meant it as a compliment, I think you look very trust worthy and handsome and kind. You should say bless you to people more often..."

At which point I turned around and said "Bless you" and walked off.

People are weird as fuck.

Did you manage to give 5000 people a cigarette with only a single pack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom