• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volotaire

Eh. I used to have it, but honestly it's easier to just enable auto subscribe and keep track of the subscription page.

Yeh I got rid of it at one point, but its useful for live event threads. Also subscribing to every thread you've posted to helps so much.

NinjaBoiX

You're all way too cool for me. I've decided I like Pink Floyd. Next is U2 and then after that I hope to get into REO Speedwagon. I'm an accountant, baby! Step inside my Ford Probe!
Haha!
I don't even know who Babymetal is so I guess that puts me in the top tier of coolness.
They're basically just another one of those sugary, super twee j-pop girl bands but they added some scuzzy guitar riffs to appeal to sweaty metalheads.

Lirlond

You're all way too cool for me. I've decided I like Pink Floyd. Next is U2 and then after that I hope to get into REO Speedwagon. I'm an accountant, baby! Step inside my Ford Probe!

YCyDaxH.png

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Hey folks, I left my iPod at home today so I'm looking for around 9 hours of decent music. Link me up babes. Full albums if poss, good stuff only pls, none of that squeaky oriental nonsense.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They're basically just another one of those sugary, super twee j-pop girl bands but they added some scuzzy guitar riffs to appeal to sweaty metalheads.
And to think, even I haven't gone to see an idol group performance.

Hey folks, I left my iPod at home today so I'm looking for around 9 hours of decent music. Link me up babes. Full albums if poss, good stuff only pls, none of that squeaky oriental nonsense.
http://youtu.be/iqT0iFZifgw

That should cover you for 10 hours.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
"From Watch Dogs" ok man this is going to be a hard sell, listening now.

ok it ain't bad at all, your life is spared :p
Haha, I heard them on the soundtrack. It was one of those songs that sort of seeps into your consciousness when you play them game and after checking out their albums I actually really enjoyed their stuff.

lewisgone

Finally back in the UK. Beats Australia any day of the week, I missed the grey clouds. Now I'm in the right timezone I should be able to post in here more, I realize I posted in here saying hi and then never again.

Just bought a PS4 too. Anyone in here wanna add me? ID: lewisgn211. Playing Driveclub, TLOU, and GTA V when it releases. Could be a laugh. Link: http://playp.sn/f/jA-fDBH45GO3OBNb

That JC Brooks album is pretty great btw.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Come on son, that is pretty mild in Internet terms.

What disturbs me is the people saying "I listened to the whole thing". I just don't think that's a good headspace to be in. The internet is full of people who do potentially damaging things to excess and it worries me.

It's that beck line "hey baby, step inside my Hyundai"

Lirlond I do not understand 😢

Jed you should listen to Prince's Around the World in a Day and some Pink Floyd. Maybe some U2. Achtung Baby or Zooropa? 😄

Prince doesn't do Youtube unfortunately otherwise I would. Pink Floyd I'm pretty much au fait with already. U2... hmmmm, that involves crossing lines I didn't think I would ever cross. We'll see how desperate I get :p

gwan then :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, it was about time someone called shorty out for sporting the US SNES design instead of the PAL design.

lewisgone

On a cold day you can just put on more layers and it gets better. Constant hot days, what can you do once you're down to a t-shirt? Never been in a hot country for an extended period of time before, but it turns out I hated it. And it was barely summer there too - couldn't imagine living there when it's in the 40's.

Skele7on

Banned
Babymetal are the best live band I've seen this year.

These last few years.

Ever.

Fuck. They were just epic. Seriously so fucking good, I can't even.

I went they were alright, although I had an absolutely smashing headache all day and some nasty flu, plus had to work the whole day doing server migrations so probably didn't appreciate it as much as I could have if I had been not sick/tired as hell.

They were better at download, whoever was the sound tech should have been shot IMO, my mate who is a sound tech at Albert Hall was having a massive bitch fit all night, which also added to the unpleasantness of the night.

Worried as hell though, I'm due to be off all this week but the other dude who works in IT called in sick today, I really hope he is back tomorrow, as I have Halo that needs to be utterly rinsed.....

Bloody cold today.

jimbor

Banned
Haha!

Pretty much. It gives metallers who are scared of what other metallers will think of them if they like pop music, an excuse to like pop music.

Should've been called Babbymetal.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm sorry guys, I can't keep up the act. I need to be honest. I don't like anime. I'm sorry.

I did unlock the Samus suit in Bayonetta 2 though. It reminded me how good Metroid Prime was. The attention to detail is crazy too. You can turn into the morph ball, you have the spin attack and you have the charge beam. I'd gush again about how good a game Bayonetta 2 is, but you're all too dudebro and closed minded 😄

Reknoc

I'm sorry guys, I can't keep up the act. I need to be honest. I don't like anime. I'm sorry.

I did unlock the Samus suit in Bayonetta 2 though. It reminded me how good Metroid Prime was. The attention to detail is crazy too. You can turn into the morph ball, you have the spin attack and you have the charge beam. I'd gush again about how good a game Bayonetta 2 is, but you're all too dudebro and closed minded ��

it reminded me of how nintendo gave bayonetta a chance and revived it while leaving the metroid franchise buried.

edit: the link costume is my favourite because it does the little "you did a thiiiing" fanfare whenever you open a door/chest

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I like the Fox McCloud costumes the most because it makes her partially furry with that tail. So gud.

I don't know how I feel about that but I love the way they use the lock on. Such fan service!

it reminded me of how nintendo gave bayonetta a chance and revived it while leaving the metroid franchise buried.

edit: the link costume is my favourite because it does the little "you did a thiiiing" fanfare whenever you open a door/chest

Ooo. Next on the shopping list!

Just had a flick through the Metro. So the Queen showed steely resolve by showing up at the memorial, Harry laid a wreath, celebrities are celebrity-ing and Muslims might be terrorists. What a great newspaper.

I'd vote for the abolition of the royal family in a heartbeat.

Reknoc

I don't know how I feel about that but I love the way they use the lock on. Such fan service!

Ooo. Next on the shopping list!

It's nice that they give you all the costumes for free in Bayo1, except for Fox since that's only in 2. A lot of fun trying them all out and seeing all the little details.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It's nice that they give you all the costumes for free in Bayo1, except for Fox since that's only in 2. A lot of fun trying them all out and seeing all the little details.

Yeah. It's great! I still need to figure out how to activate the weapon costumes.

Amazing!

Does nobody want to argue about the royal family? I thought it'd help give the thread a bit of a boot.

You mean the Perfumes? In Bayo 1 they were in the menus somewhere and you could activate them. Haven't bought any in Bayo 2 yet. Almost done 3rd Climax all Gold or above to get the Climax Bracelet so I can farm mad halos. Already bought a bunch of stuff but this will let me buy everything else without issue.

Seems alt characters like Jeanne have their own costumes to buy too.

SmokyDave

The gif doesn't even work for me

so clearly it's more DriveClub
I didn't find myself constantly wishing the GIF was much better than it actually is, so it can't be DriveClub.

Does nobody want to argue about the royal family? I thought it'd help give the thread a bit of a boot.
Couldn't give the slightest shit, sorry. Mrs Smoky might have argued, but only mildly.

Used to crack me up when I used Xbox Live and the Americans would try and get a rise out of me by insulting the queen. My favourite was 'I fucked your queen', which just made me shudder a bit and wonder why you'd boast about banging old ladies.

Ah, Xbox Live. How little I miss that cesspit of children and idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom