• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Probably not going to be able to make it. Got really held up at work which has delayed my journey home. Sorry. :/

FYI

Londoniums!

Checked in at hotel - just doing some work. Hope to finish about 6ish. So still on target for 6.30.

Fancy getting some food? Maybe best thing is if I meet you at the nearest tube to here which I believe is either Russell Square or Holborn (both seem roughly equidistant from this place).

Aaaaarrrrrrrggghhhhhh bugger shit wank. I'm really sorry sploat, apparently we have a flat inspection tomorrow and the place is a tip :( gonna have to bail, I was really looking forward to seeing you. Don't suppose you'll be about tomorrow lunchtime?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Probably not going to be able to make it. Got really held up at work which has delayed my journey home. Sorry. :/

Aaaaarrrrrrrggghhhhhh bugger shit wank. I'm really sorry sploat, apparently we have a flat inspection tomorrow and the place is a tip :( gonna have to bail, I was really looking forward to seeing you. Don't suppose you'll be about tomorrow lunchtime?

Oh dear! That's a shame. No, not about tomorrow lunchtime.

I'm raising my fist in anger at you both and regardless of your potentially legit reasons do hereby declare you Flakensiums Supremos.

Who is left (dare I ask)...?

jimbor

Banned
Oh dear! That's a shame. No, not about tomorrow lunchtime.

I'm raising my fist in anger at you both and regardless of your potentially legit reasons do hereby declare you Flakensiums Supremos.

Who is left (dare I ask)...?

I'm still at this private job in Tulse Hill so unfortunately my nice, real world alter ego won't be able to attend.

Sorry!

NinjaBoiX

So, whats everyone up to tonight?
Sitting on the coach coming back from Sunderland; I've been back home for a long weekend seeing the little lady for our anniversary, out through Newcastle for my mate's birthday and just generally catching up with ma hometown peeps.

Good times! Well tired now though.

Symphonia

Banned
Sitting on the coach coming back from Sunderland; I've been back home for a long weekend seeing the little lady for our anniversary, out through Newcastle for my mate's birthday and just generally catching up with ma hometown peeps.

Good times! Well tired now though.
Sounds absolutely mental, mate, but sounds like a right riot. How long you been with your missus for? I'm just sitting back with a bottle of Koppaberg, trying to find somewhere to watch the fourth season of GoT. No such luck yet, though, anyone able to help?

NinjaBoiX

Sounds absolutely mental, mate, but sounds like a right riot. How long you been with your missus for? I'm just sitting back with a bottle of Koppaberg, trying to find somewhere to watch the fourth season of GoT. No such luck yet, though, anyone able to help?
Nah, I wouldn't exactly call it a riot! I spent a lot of time with her and the kids, there is only so mental things can get watching Cbeebies and going to the park with a couple of toddlers. Shay did do some naked cartwheels while making dinosaur noises, that was quite amusing I suppose.

But yeah, we've been together 6 months now. We've known each other for over 10 years though, had a few on-off periods during that time, so we have a lot of history even though we haven't actually been an item for over 5 years. Anyway, cheesy selfies with the lady from Saturday night as you're interested:

1rtdqWr.jpg

MNsDxUj.jpg

As for GoT, I'm sure you can "acquire" it with a laptop, some minor technical knowledge and an internet connection.

NinjaBoiX

I work in a bar too but mostly on weekends. Mostly.

I also have a real job where I go and show students how to boil their kettle and tie their shoelaces and stuff.

People like Tash.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
speaking of bars my fave in manchster is being remodeled and it looks shit. wont be done for a week yet tho but still i hate it the old style was rad.

They said the new opening will be this saturday which is also when the big meet is lol

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
D, it was lovely to meet you! I am now upgrading your name from D to "The Legend of D".

Owen - you're next on the meet list, watch out!

Invitation also extended to Cheez.

The London meet is next Saturday right?

Son Of D

D, it was lovely to meet you! I am now upgrading your name from D to "The Legend of D".

Owen - you're next on the meet list, watch out!

Invitation also extended to Cheez.

The London meet is next Saturday right?

"Legend of D". I like that. And likewise Sploat, was really nice to meet you. Still surprised at how long we were chatting for.

And yep, the meet is the 6th, so a week on Saturday.

AcridMeat

Banned
Ninj you look good there bub. Glad to hear things are going well.

Sploats I played some Hearthstone for the first time in like 6 months. What's changed?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
"Legend of D". I like that. And likewise Sploat, was really nice to meet you. Still surprised at how long we were chatting for.

And yep, the meet is the 6th, so a week on Saturday.

Me too! Sat having breakfast now and trying to delay having to go to this "networking". Ugh.

Ah. No I can't make it then.

Sploats I played some Hearthstone for the first time in like 6 months. What's changed?

I've stopped playing Acrid! Steve would be able to tell you but he's gone to ground.

Owen Bowen my spies are watching you 😄

NinjaBoiX

Cheers Pete! Big love bro.
Owen Bowen my spies are watching you 😄
Haha, yeah I just bumped into E at Piccadilly as I was getting off the bus. I floated the idea of catching up maybe Thursday night? I'm still waiting to hear back from Spridge about her birthday though, her big do is this weekend but I'll be working so she text me last night to see about catching up during the week.

So I guess we'll play it by ear.

SmokyDave

Ugh. It's one of those days where you feel like biting the end of your finger off and then scrawling the lyrics to Taylor Dayne's seminal pop classic 'Tell It To My Heart' on the side of a bus stop.

Symphonia

Banned
Ugh. It's one of those days where you feel like biting the end of your finger off and then scrawling the lyrics to Taylor Dayne's seminal pop classic 'Tell It To My Heart' on the side of a bus stop.
That's quite a specific and detailed anology. What's troubling you, Dave?

Symphonia

Banned
Just work stuff, nothing I can elaborate on unfortunately.

Still, home in three and a half hours. Then I can enjoy the restorative powers of my lovely little kiddo.
Fair enough, pal. Don't let work get you down too much, though. Like you said, a few more hours and you're home with the little 'un. Can't beat that.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Cheers Pete! Big love bro.

Haha, yeah I just bumped into E at Piccadilly as I was getting off the bus. I floated the idea of catching up maybe Thursday night? I'm still waiting to hear back from Spridge about her birthday though, her big do is this weekend but I'll be working so she text me last night to see about catching up during the week.

So I guess we'll play it by ear.

Yeah no worries just text me or E. The most we can do is FLAKE OUT LIKE LONDON PEOPLE DO

I am so tired. So very very tired.

Reknoc

Caught a cold which is making me drowsy on the bus so I'm like "I know I'll play some shouty shit music to help keep me awake" but all I have on my phone is anthems for bullied American teenagers band Korn and Tin Foil Hat Rock band System of a Down :(

Yeah no worries just text me or E. The most we can do is FLAKE OUT LIKE LONDON PEOPLE DO

I am so tired. So very very tired.

You're never going to let me forget that are you

Caught a cold which is making me drowsy on the bus so I'm like "I know I'll play some shouty shit music to help keep me awake" but all I have on my phone is anthems for bullied American teenagers band Korn and Tin Foil Hat Rock band System of a Down :(

Two of my favourite bands

RiggyRob

Playing Bayonetta for the first time ever today - feels like I'm in an alternative Sonic universe, collecting golden rings and everyone talking about Eggman.

I can see why a lot of GAF raves about this game though, it's been pretty good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom