• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reknoc

I hate calling in sick, always sounds like I'm trying to skive since it's hard to portray a fever and overactive butt through voice.

Mikeside

Dapperbandit, with every year older you get, you become a greater disappointment based on the comparitive metric of achievements made by those the same age as yourself

The world finds you increasingly unremarkable with each passing year.

Happy birthday.

NinjaBoiX

e7dAnL6.jpg

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
As far as dignity, taste and general self respect are concerned, some of the posts pertaining to films in this thread have forced my hand. I will not name names but some of you have been demoted to mere acquaintances, others are little more than shabby embarrassing strangers to me now. I turn my back on you.

Also im 24 now yaaaay!!!

This better not be a reference to my exemplary taste.

I hope you have an alright birthday. 😄

Cheers chaps and chapettes,

This better not be a reference to my exemplary taste.

I hope you have an alright birthday.

To be fair, I don't know that much about your movie taste bar the fact that you can just go on and on about Christopher Nolan, I don't think I've ever scrolled so fast in my life.

RaHohJe.gif

Dapperbandit, with every year older you get, you become a greater disappointment based on the comparitive metric of achievements made by those the same age as yourself

The world finds you increasingly unremarkable with each passing year.

Happy birthday.

Thanks honey.

It isn't my ambition in life to impress anybody with my achievements. I'm more of a get rich or die trying sort of guy, just one of the many similarities between myself and 50 Cent.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Cheers chaps and chapettes,

To be fair, I don't know that much about your movie taste bar the fact that you can just go on and on about Christopher Nolan, I don't think I've ever scrolled so fast in my life.

RaHohJe.gif

I just shed a single tear in memoriam of our brief friendship.

Symphonia

Banned
tumblr_inline_mw0mh4ZMwB1qaxppk.gif

How do, fresh meat?

There's quite a few Brits here. More than I thought, anyway. Stick around, join in with the fun, and don't forget dapper's birthday beats.

Son Of D

Happy birthday Daps you beautiful bastard.

soo..hello britgaf, roughly how many Brits are there on Gaf? im from up north in 'Uddersfield if anyone knows it
Quite a few Brits on Gaf. There are likely more who don't post in here than there are regular BritGaf posters.

NinjaBoiX

What the fuck? It's been "daps" for years, I came up with it, don't be trying to change it now.

If you want to come up with a new name for a BritGAFfer, think of a new one for Mikeside. "Mike" is just stupid.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
What the fuck? It's been "daps" for years, I came up with it, don't be trying to change it now.

If you want to come up with a new name for a BritGAFfer, think of a new one for Mikeside. "Mike" is just stupid.

He'll always be Michael Ironside to me. You are Owen Bowen. Daps is daps. Screaming Meat is Meaty. Son of D was D but is now The Legend of D.

NinjaBoiX

Jed
Daps
JB
shorty
Mush
Cy
sploat
Mike
Jim
Meaty
Ninj

Everyone else either has a short/cool enough handle or is too lame to think of one for.

Note: My xbox handle used to be Owen Cohen until everyone kept asking if I was Jewish and if my parents hated me.

And we all know what I think about the Jews.

Son Of D

Jed
Daps
JB
shorty
Mush
Cy
sploat
Mike
Jim
Meaty
Ninj

Everyone else either has a short/cool enough handle or is too lame to think of one for.

Wonder which one I fall under...

Please don't take this seriously. It's just me being me. Plus I think I have a few ways to shorten my name anyway.

jimbor

Banned
Jed
Daps
JB
shorty
Mush
Cy
sploat
Mike
Jim
Meaty
Minj

Note: My xbox handle used to be Owen Cohen until everyone kept asking if I was Jewish and if my parents hated me.

And we all know what I think about the Jews.
FTFY

SuperSah

Banned
Hey guys, got my final offer for Uni, this time from Liverpool.

5/5 want me. Waiting until after York then I'll decide what I want.

SuperSah

Banned
Yeah, man. If it was me in your shoes, I'd take it. UoL is amazing, and the city itself is great. What other unis have offered you a place?

Liverpool, Birmingham, Portsmouth, got an unconditional at Bournemouth, and got an interview at York where I was told I likely already have a position.

Symphonia

Banned
Liverpool, Birmingham, Portsmouth, got an unconditional at Bournemouth, and got an interview at York where I was told I likely already have a position.
Birmingham's a decent uni, too. Good nightlife, at least on Broad Street and at the Custard Factory. I'd definitely go for either Liverpool or Birmingham. What you studying?

SuperSah

Banned
Birmingham's a decent uni, too. Good nightlife, at least on Broad Street and at the Custard Factory. I'd definitely go for either Liverpool or Birmingham. What you studying?

Doing Law.

York is 100% a pick for me. Not sure about the others.

Bournemouth will be my insurance. Unconditional so I will 100% end up somewhere.

Symphonia

Banned
Gonna have to visit Liverpool. Do you have any info on it?

York has always had a soft touch on me.
It's been a good few years since I've been there but I had an amazing time when I was there. The campus itself is proper clean. Plenty of residential space, access to all sorts of facilities. Local nightlife is amazing. The archeology is beautiful, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom