• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm happy with Ghosts and Black Flag, but I also have RESOGUN and Don't Starve from PS+ - which reminds me, the new game, Outlast, goes up in the next few days. Been waiting for this game for what seems like a lifetime.

You have Ghosts yet you ignore my pleas for CoD buddies? You are a cold-hearted meanie.

Mikeside

You have Ghosts yet you ignore my pleas for CoD buddies? You are a cold-hearted meanie.

Cyanide is a confirmed misogynist, don't take it personally. He's just annoyed that you aren't in the kitchen making cookies and pouring a nice glass of milk for your assigned man-companion.

I'm kidding, if it's not incredibly obvious.

SKINNER!

Banned
His name is Chinner
I had a dream about him
He rings my bells
I got work in haaaalf an hour
Oh, how he rocks
With that tag and sweet avatar
But he doesn't know who I am...
And he doesn't give a damn about me :(

Symphonia

Banned
Genuinely didn't see then. Hit me up, my PSN is vntonywhite.

Cyanide is a confirmed misogynist, don't take it personally. He's just annoyed that you aren't in the kitchen making cookies and pouring a nice glass of milk for your assigned man-companion.

I'm kidding, if it's not incredibly obvious.
We all know it's true though.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Listening to the Cowboy Bebop soundtrack in the flat. Man, this place turned all classy and shit. All that's missing is light dimmers, sheepskin rugs and a fireplace.

All you need now is a fedora and some acne to really solidify the "listening to animu OSTs at home" experience.

Received my final pay packet today from work, a mere £500. I've paid my rent and CSA, but I'm screwed for the remainder of the month. I won't be able to pay my phone bill and I have my credit card I need to pay off. January sucks, mane.

Time to start debasing yourself on the internet for money methinks.

Actually that makes me think, I was recently at a party and got talking to this guy who it turns out was a kind of pimp for what he calls "financial BDSM" where he basically gets straight guys to cam for rich, insane gay guys who will pay money for the humiliation of it.

I don't know about you people, but I would totally watch someone jerk off and say horrible things to them for £50 a pop.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Actually that makes me think, I was recently at a party and got talking to this guy who it turns out was a kind of pimp for what he calls "financial BDSM" where he basically gets straight guys to cam for rich, insane gay guys who will pay money for the humiliation of it.

I don't know about you people, but I would totally watch someone jerk off and say horrible things to them for £50 a pop.

...and how would one sign up for this, if one were interested?

For a friend.

And research purposes.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
...and how would one sign up for this, if one were interested?

For a friend.

And research purposes.

I don't know but it sounds awesome doesn't it? Apparently they would even dig a chunky beardy straight dude like myself, for my bearish qualities.

The world is a wonderful place. I need to learn to fully exploit it for financial gain.

Symphonia

Banned
I was insulted at first but now I'm on board with the idea. I'm just gonna, you know, hop on to Google and, er, search for stuff totally NOT related to that...

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I was insulted at first but now I'm on board with the idea. I'm just gonna, you know, hop on to Google and, er, search for stuff totally NOT related to that...

I am fully skint this week, the idea is becoming appealing to me as well...

I'm so hipster I rock the trapper and bad facial hair before the gaijin otakus eventually take over that look >.> Fedora/acne is so 2000s.

actually that is a good look for you. But in the secrecy and comfort of your own home you can let your real self out. Cuddle up with that body pillow and be euphoric and compose love sonnets to Kanno-chan.

SKINNER!

Banned
See, I can understand the purpose of a sex doll. Yes, still creepy but at least it's shaped like a human being. A pillow on the other hand...I mean...wat. Real women aren't even that fluffy; who are they kidding?!

EDIT: Capaldi lookin' so fly.

enhanced-buzz-22441-1390847471-4.jpg

Source

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
See, I can understand the purpose of a sex doll. Yes, still creepy but at least it's shaped like a human being. A pillow on the other hand...I mean...wat. Real women aren't even that fluffy; who are they kidding?!

A real doll is a lot more like a corpse though. Which is good for some folks I guess with those hot, lifeless eyes and cold skin.

hmmmmmm

edit: Capaldi does indeed look propa sick in that pic. Love it.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Any Excel Wizards in here? Simple question that google is failing with - how can I find and highlight all number values greater than X (where X is 360 and I have a list of about 5000 numbers between 60 and 400)

f0rk

Any Excel Wizards in here? Simple question that google is failing with - how can I find and highlight all number values greater than X (where X is 360 and I have a list of about 5000 numbers between 60 and 400)

Conditional formatting and set a rule that highlights

theaface

So, spanner in the works for my honeymoon plans - turns out Japan and Bali combined is fuck-ton more expensive than we would ever have imagined. We could do Japan on it's own, but there's the fear that it'll be a bit too active of a trip when we know we'll need some rest and recuperation.

Having a look at Maldives / Mauritius. Anyone here been to either and have any comments?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Oh wow, I always found them a little overpowering but I loved the chicken & chips version. Are they back too?

don't think so. Didn't even know there was a chicken version.

TBH Salt & Vinegar oddities are a pretty good equivalent - which is what got me searching for fish n chips in the first place.

I promised myself I wouldn't buy CoD Ghosts, as I'm getting sick of them and I haven't trully enjoyed any of them since Black Ops. However, my Dad got me a 2nd copy of Killzone Shadowfall so I exchanged it for CoD at HMV. Technically I didn't pay for it so I guess I kept my promise.

I've only played a bit of it: the maps are terribad and I've never seen a class and unlock system so unintuitive in a CoD game, but just for you sploatee, I'll hop on at some point, because I care too much.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I promised myself I wouldn't buy CoD Ghosts, as I'm getting sick of them and I haven't trully enjoyed any of them since Black Ops. However, my Dad got me a 2nd copy of Killzone Shadowfall so I exchanged it for CoD at HMV. Technically I didn't pay for it so I guess I kept my promise.

I've only played a bit of it: the maps are terribad and I've never seen a class and unlock system so unintuitive in a CoD game, but just for you sploatee, I'll hop on at some point, because I care too much.

I love you. Thank you for supporting me through these dark times.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
You may have to endure some child-like impotent rage as the CoD games often infuriate me. I'll do my best.

My PSN is just dapperbandit

EDIT

You are playing on PS4, right?

Yep. That's ok. I am sploatee. I'm abysmal at the game anyway. It'd just be nice not to play with total strangers!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
My local newsagent is one of those chain stores so no piles of boxes piled up like that.

Discos was another crisp from the pass that I haven't seen in years.

Symphonia

Banned
Discos was another crisp from the pass that I haven't seen in years.
Discos are still around but they don't taste as good as I remember them being. Can anyone remember when Discos used to add a little sachet of salt to make them even saltier? I probably did my arteries a lot of harm with them but, good lord, they tasted good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
See I remember that but since I didn't really eat Raiders I have no idea if I remember seeing that packet design or just a store reusing an old box to store the crisps.

Mikeside

Omg you guys are fascinated by old snacks, huh?

Omg rememberer when the shit we ate was called different things than it is now?!

I for one am crying nostalgia tears for when starburst were called opal fruits... Our something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom