• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

banofypie

Banned
I've been waiting for my account to get activated for a few months now, and I've been looking at this thread a bit while I waited, and you guys seem like good craic.

Looks like I'm not the only newbie either, so that's all well and good.

When is your birthday: August. I don't like giving details online, so I'll just give a month.
Where do you live: Same as above.
Where are you from: Same as above.
What do you do: Student.
What is your quest: Student.
Favourite actor/actress: I don't watch tv or films
Favourite band/artist: I don't listen to music
Favourite TV show: I don't watch tv or films
Favourite crisps: I'm a big fan of Wotsits. Love em.
Favourite biscuit: Fruit Shortcakes.
Least favourite Pokémon: I don't have one, they're all my favourite?
Stalactites or stalagmites: I'm not sure what the point of this question is, so I'm not answering it.
How do you cut your sandwiches: I don't cut my sandwiches

Hello, everyone.

How do I subscribe to a thread? I want to subscribe to this one.

I've been waiting for my account to get activated for a few months now, and I've been looking at this thread a bit while I waited, and you guys seem like good craic.

When is your birthday: August. I don't like giving details online, so I'll just give a month.
Stalactites or stalagmites: I'm not sure what the point of this question is, so I'm not answering it.

Hello, everyone.

Welcome welcome! Gosh they really have been approving a lot of newbs! Always good to have fresh blood in here :)

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Hello, everyone.

Hi! If you're on mobile , go to tools.

Symphonia

Banned
What is normality? A set of conditions that fit us into a status quo?

I reject that.
hanrollingeyes.gif

Guys, I wasn't this bad when I joined, right?

Symphonia

Banned
Just got off a Skype call with my American client. Their accent was stupidly thick but totally awesome. He loved my work and wants me to do more designs for him. I plan to celebrate with a couple of bottles of Koppaberg and some Funeral For A Friend. Good timee.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Meaty! Mega 😄

Ok kids....I now have a 360 and Dark Souls. All for the sweet price of 115. It's second hand but with a year's guarantee. Hurray! Not sure if I'll get to play it before Christmas but still. Finally. Dark Souls! And then Bioshock! And then Rez! And then Radiant Silvergun! Hurray!!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Man, hospital was a pain. Having to wait about 6 hours to see if your heart was okay (turns out it was) and in the meantime, I was sitting on the most uncomfortable seats with only The Mirror to read.

Symphonia

Banned
Man, hospital was a pain. Having to wait about 6 hours to see if your heart was okay (turns out it was) and in the meantime, I was sitting on the most uncomfortable seats with only The Mirror to read.
At least you get up-to-date news. Our local surgery has a copy of Top Gear from 2010, a copy of Woman's Own from 2011, and a crossword book with half the pages torn out and a penis on each of the other pagesm

Gotta love the NHS.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Consider yourselves lucky. If you were here you would have had that same 6 hour wait plus have been so badly buried in debt from the 10 minute checkup that you would reconsider going to the doctor for anything less than life-threatening emergencies for the rest of your life.

NinjaBoiX

Yeah, I just couldn't vibe with that drone stuff Meaty, not structured enough, I didn't feel like I could get my teeth into anything.

But yay on the laptop! Some of those mixtapes are excellent.

The_Poet

Banned
I'm back!

I was put through a mandatory re-education program which has changed all of my opinions to more closely align with the blogosphere. That is to say they are wild, unfounded and defy all logic.

Not that I'm bitter or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom