• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
FireRed/LeafGreen remakes.

Cool thanks. I will try it out! Need a new jrpg fix now.

Edit: omg guys we are only 900 posts until the next thread!! That's not long at all!! Who is making the new thread. I think it should be one of the new blood (not me, I can't even make threads yet :mad: ). I would like to see a cyanide OP, maybe it will help to cheer him up a bit?

Symphonia

Banned
FireRed/LeafGreen are amazing games, as are Ruby and Sapphire. And I'd totally be down for making OT6 but, fuuuck, that's a lot of pressure and I wouldn't want to fuck up.

NinjaBoiX

I'd totally be down for making OT6 but, fuuuck, that's a lot of pressure and I wouldn't want to fuck up.
It's really not. At all. Here is a quick step-by-step guide:

- click "new thread"
- enter title
- copy and paste most of this OP
- add some silly pics and in-jokes

Done.

It's not a huge, life changing responsibility, it's basically just making a post where most of the work has already been done for you.

Symphonia

Banned

- click "new thread"
- enter title
That's where I'd go wrong.

thatsthejoke.jpg

- click "new thread"
- enter title

Done.

It's not a huge, life changing responsibility, it's basically just making a post where most of the work has already been done for you.

Ahh but you have to come up with a cool title too. I love the title that Mikeside chose for this thread. That's a heavy responsibility. But I think Cy could handle it.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I don't have to!

I was being half-sarcastic about lots of prep (although I did give up about 10 mins of brain time to think of a title). I can do OT7 if you wanna do it. If nobody minds. I'll probably be here forever :)

Titanfall update needed...taking loooooong time.

Also, today's art! Christo and Jeanne-Claude.

11.jpg

Symphonia

Banned
I don't have to!

I was being half-sarcastic about lots of prep (although I did give up about 10 mins of brain time to think of a title). I can do OT7 if you wanna do it. If nobody minds. I'll probably be here forever :
I'm finally beginning to be liked round here. I don't want to tarnish that by delivering a poor OT, aha.

Danj

Sky cancelled!

In the end I was literally pleading with the guy.

Please, just cancel it, stop offering me deals I don't want.

Yes I'm aware Virgin is slightly more expensive.

"Sir, are you comfortable with the idea that you'll be paying more for the same service we can offer you?"

Jesus H Christ.

You're going with Virgin Media? Want a referral? I think the referrer and the referree both get £50 off their first bill.

EDIT: I am incorrect, referrer gets £50 off their bill, referree gets free installation (worth £49.95 apparently). Still if it's worth anything to you let me know.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
That's different. Kinda cool I suppose.

They cover objects with materials to emphasise that they could disappear at any time.

They covered whole islands with pink and famously (!) covered the whole of the Reichstag in linen I think.

---

Dark Souls: this bell gargoyle aint so bad! Easy peasy. Oh. Adrenalin! Adrenalin! YOU DIED

--

Cyanide, I think you should do it! You are the one person I've met with lower self-esteem than me :)

SmokyDave

My Xmas present arrived early and the missus let me have it because she knows I'll be kid focused on the actual day. And because she's awesome.

It's an XBone! Woohoo! Not only that, but I got both Forzas with it. My gaming life is now fulfilled :)

So fucking hyped to play with a new console.

Hm.

You're an enigma, bano.

I'll think about it. We still have 900 or so posts yet to make my mind up. I still do have issues with my self-esteem, but they've got better in 2014. It has a lot to do with women [finally] noticing me and taking an interest in me.

You have a child don't you? Seems you already did ok in the "having sex" department LOL! Better than some of us anyway.

Roundabout probably has lock of hair from each of us. I think he keeps them all in a cabinet with his collection of dreamcatchers and snowglobes. He occasionally sniffs these while massaging his nipples and listening to Creed.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
My Xmas present arrived early and the missus let me have it because she knows I'll be kid focused on the actual day. And because she's awesome.

It's an XBone! Woohoo! Not only that, but I got both Forzas with it. My gaming life is now fulfilled :)

Congrats!!

Heheheh. You haven't even reached the game's real choke point yet.

Moo ha ha.

If it gets my adrenalin pumping and me shouting out as much as those gargoyles, I can't wait!

Titanfall seems fun. Chaos! Watching the little people run away while I stomp them is fun. Haha Liverpool40! You got stomped by me and I'm barely 5 foot ! Ahahahahahahahahahaha

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Come on Cyanide, banofypie is just having a bit of a laugh. No need to chase new members away. Just tell her that you're not in the mood for fun and games at the moment politely, no need for the harsh language.

We like to keep it friendly here after all.

I'm "In Bruges" getting drunk on first class Belgian beer. Odd thing is, I seem to be surrounded by Brits.

/raises glass of Westmalle Trippel

Symphonia

Banned
Maybe calling him/her a prick was a step too far, but my point still stands. I've had a really shitty day, an equally shitty night, and I don't want, need, or appreciate people talking to me in that sort of tone. Mock me all you want, I don't care, I've had it up to my eyeballs with people today. People are cunts. Arrogant, egotistical, selfish, smug cunts.

Have you been to the alcoves yet?

I don't believe I have. I'll be here tomorrow morning, but that's it sadly. Just going to grab some beers / touristy stuff then head out.

I may choose to visit again though, it's a bit more entertaining than the rest of (grey) Belgium.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Maybe calling him/her a prick was a step too far, but my point still stands. I've had a really shitty day, an equally shitty night, and I don't want, need, or appreciate people talking to me in that sort of tone. Mock me all you want, I don't care, I've had it up to my eyeballs with people today. People are cunts. Arrogant, egotistical, selfish, smug cunts.
While I can appreciate having a bad day, the one thing you have complete control of is your browser not other posters. If you're not enjoying GAF at the moment maybe it would be best to call it a night and wake up fresh tomorrow.

I'm just afraid it could end up like this.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I don't believe I have. I'll be here tomorrow morning, but that's it sadly. Just going to grab some beers / touristy stuff then head out.

I may choose to visit again though, it's a bit more entertaining than the rest of (grey) Belgium.

There are a lot of alcoves in the Astridpark. I think that is the word they use, alcoves.

It's a fairytale town, isn't it? How's a fairytale town not somebody's fucking thing?How can all those canals and bridges and cobbled streets and those churches, all that beautiful fucking fairytale stuff, how can that not be somebody's fucking thing, eh?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Antwerp is lovely.

Symphonia

Banned
While I can appreciate having a bad day, the one thing you have complete control of is your browser not other posters. If you're not enjoying GAF at the moment maybe it would be best to call it a night and wake up fresh tomorrow.[/URL]
I think this is best. Apologies to Bano for my outburst.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
*1880's guy voice* I say. Much like the impersonality of typing a letter up using a typewriter instead of simply writing it down, the speed of which this thread is going is just too much for this world.

Sky cancelled!

In the end I was literally pleading with the guy.

Please, just cancel it, stop offering me deals I don't want.

Yes I'm aware Virgin is slightly more expensive.

"Sir, are you comfortable with the idea that you'll be paying more for the same service we can offer you?"

Jesus H Christ.

That's how they get you.

First Christmas with your child me be something to look forward to, especially since you both will remember it, and the little one won't, giving you the chance to take it all in and retell it once day!

Erm I mean congrats on a new console to play with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom