• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

banofypie

Banned
I'm pretty close now.

You guys always take me for granted. Always take the piss. One day, you'll be sorry. It's better to make friends happy than piss off enemies.

Saying shit like this doesn't help you, especially when you've made no effort to even make it seem sarcastic.

Just comes across as murderous.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
You should've watched a BGBW's Cromartie High school link. It's relevant beyond belief.

I need to listen to Bowie. My shameful music confession is having only recently dug into Pink Floyd. Dark Side of the Moon feels life-changing.

AcridMeat

Banned
The latter. Also stopping in the middle of pavements to take photos / selfies.
That's shit. Then again you can be left alone to get drinks until the wee morning and then see everything in the twilight without people. That sounds pretty swell.
tumblr_ng6pczbvFL1qdlh1io1_400.gif
Hahah amazing.

Hehehehe

Symphonia

Banned
How old are you again?
What does my age have to do with anything? I'm growing really tired of your shit. I honestly believe you're not joking in your posts as they all seem aimed at me. I've stated numerous times I'm having a shit time lately and yet you continue to practically harrass me. It's getting beyond annoying now, and you really need to stop. As dapper pointed out, you were up at 4am trying to troll me. It really does look desperate, not to mention pathetic. Either stop being such a cunt or fuck off. It really is that simple.

To everyove else, I apologise for my mood swings. As I said above, December, so far, has been shit. I don't know if it's the weather worsening my mood or not, but everything just seems to be getting on top of me. I have someone on here from BritGAF supporting me, though, and today already looks set to improve. Regular CS will be back shortly. So, yeah, I'm sorry, bruhs. Peace and love.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Cyanide, do you keep a diary or journal? It might help. It feels like you have a lot of things you want to say but struggle to get out. Might be an idea to just have a private space where you can rant and blargle away and help unload.

Jordan

Cy,

Start to write your thoughts that are in your head down before going to bed. Stay the hell off of message boards when you're in a bad mood because unfortunately people like banofy live to troll - as much as I like banofy, he is and always will be a troll. He knows what pisses you off and uses it against you... Every single time. Stay off off GAF when you're drunk, in a bad mood or tired - they're not helping you.

The writing down of thoughts will help you get everything out of your head, you make a list of the things that are keeping you up and as they're written down, you don't need to remember them. Lay off the alcohol and sleeping tablets - yes it's difficult and you will go through an extremely tough time - but it will make you stronger in the long run.

Banofy - stop being a cunt and I will speak to you on Facebook. I love you though.

Symphonia

Banned
Cyanide, do you keep a diary or journal? It might help. It feels like you have a lot of things you want to say but struggle to get out. Might be an idea to just have a private space where you can rant and blargle away and help unload.
No. I did have an anonymous Tumblr where I used to post any thoughts, but I stopped using it and deleted it a year ago. I just kind of tend to keep things bottled up now. Everyday shit will be discussed but all the real shit I don't like to share. It's just the way I am.

Cy,

Start to write your thoughts that are in your head down before going to bed. Stay the hell off of message boards when you're in a bad mood because unfortunately people like banofy live to troll - as much as I like banofy, he is and always will be a troll. He knows what pisses you off and uses it against you... Every single time. Stay off off GAF when you're drunk, in a bad mood or tired - they're not helping you.

The writing down of thoughts will help you get everything out of your head, you make a list of the things that are keeping you up and as they're written down, you don't need to remember them. Lay off the alcohol and sleeping tablets - yes it's difficult and you will go through an extremely tough time - but it will make you stronger in the long run.
I'm game for the odd joke or two but it's like he's specifically targeting me despite being told it's actually getting me down. I know it's 'only a forum' but BritGAF is a home away from home to me. I don't come here to be harrassed.

I know mixing meds with alcohol isn't wise. I managed to cut my alcohol down last night, and only had the one tablet. Best it's been in a while, heh. I do appreciate all your help, Jordan.

SmokyDave

All good things must come to an end,
Argh, this post is killing me.

Blargle? Have you been talking to my kid? She's constantly nattering about 'argle blargle blargle'. I thought she was just babbling shite but now I'm thinking she might be a mini Sploat.

Jordan

No. I did have an anonymous Tumblr where I used to post any thoughts, but I stopped using it and deleted it a year ago. I just kind of tend to keep things bottled up now. Everyday shit will be discussed but all the real shit I don't like to share. It's just the way I am.

I'm game for the odd joke or two but it's like he's specifically targeting me despite being told it's actually getting me down. I know it's 'only a forum' but BritGAF is a home away from home to me. I don't come here to be harrassed.

I know mixing meds with alcohol isn't wise. I managed to cut my alcohol down last night, and only had the one tablet. Best it's been in a while, heh. I do appreciate all your help, Jordan.

If it becomes too much of an issue, just put him/her on ignore. I understand that the forum is an escape from life and it tends to be a distraction but if it's making you worse then maybe you need to leave it for a bit or put the people that are bugging you on ignore.

Mixing medication with alcohol is fine in small doses on a rare occasion - high dosages with lots of alcohol quite often is bad for you. It stops the effects of the medication and will eventually worsen your mood. I haven't researched what you're taking but will take a look at some point today.

Feel free to message me if you feel shit and I will try to respond as and when I can. Just chin up, think for yourself and don't let people get to you - most people will only look out for themselves and you need to start doing that yourself.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Argh, this post is killing me.

Blargle? Have you been talking to my kid? She's constantly nattering about 'argle blargle blargle'. I thought she was just babbling shite but now I'm thinking she might be a mini Sploat.

If she is then

1. Make sure she never touches class As
2. Make sure she marches to her own beat
3. Make sure she doesn't think the dollar of law is superior to the joy of art.

Do you know, that's the most pretentious post I've ever done.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
hope you feel better soon cyanide. let's all get back to being best buddies.

how are you guys? my day started with me splitting my trousers. oh.

Eek! Did it happen in a pubic place?

I'm alright ta. Running very late though, which is frustrating. I did work a bit later last night but I should still be in by now and I feel guilty.

Aside from that, I'm just on my last legs until Christmas and really quite passionate about the games I'm playing on the 360. What a great console. Weird how so many of the most interesting Japanese games are on there. I had a really great few hours getting thumped by gargoyles, edging towards the 3rd level of Ikaruga and stomping in a mech.

Oh dear. This sounds like that "I am a gamer" thing. I'm just full of it today.

David Bowie - I'd just say Lodger. It's the easiest album to listen to and also so rewarding. We are the dead, always crashing in the same car, beauty and the beast are also great. And it's no game.

JB - dark side of the moon is just amazing. I don't know what else to say about it.

Reknoc

Sploats I was going to recommend a 360 game to you that I was sure you'd like but now I have no idea what it was, so whatevs, I'll just repeat Wartech.

Also the best Bowie album is the Labyrinth OST

If you were to commit suicide, how would you do it?

Me, I've always quite wanted to jump off a tall building. I think it would be novel and brief.

Having contemplated this a fair bit lately, a knife across the throat. Swift, just, beautiful.

I don't know how that would work, man. Surely the pain would force you to stop cutting, leaving with a non-fatal but still horrific hole in your neck. Who was that singer who stabbed himself in the heart? That's hardcore LOL! I think I'm too much of a coward to do actual harm to myself that takes more than a split second. Jump, and it's decided. Start cutting and boy, you better well finish.

Symphonia

Banned
I don't know how that would work, man. Surely the pain would force you to stop cutting, leaving with a non-fatal but still horrific hole in your neck. Who was that singer who stabbed himself in the heart? That's hardcore LOL! I think I'm too much of a coward to do actual harm to myself that takes more than a split second. Jump, and it's decided. Start cutting and boy, you better well finish.
When you've been self-harming as long as I have, the pain becomes pleasant, a release, a welcome.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Fury is such a good film holy shit I almost crieded

Got nothing to do until work at 6 so it's a motherfuckin lazy day

this is for cyanide

sad35alt.png

bonus

depression-xalt.png

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
As someone who also has a self harm problem and has two failed suicide attempts I feel I have authority to say

TOO EARLY FOR THIS

RiggyRob

'Kin 'ell, this thread is just a ray of sunshine. Go out and have a run for a bit, it'll make you feel ALIVE.

Feeling pretty good today, swanky (not really) haircut and I'll be playing football for the first time since I had a minor operation on my eye this afternoon too.

SmokyDave

I'd say it's inevitable that this thread will be locked shortly. Sigh.

If she is then

1. Make sure she never touches class As
2. Make sure she marches to her own beat
3. Make sure she doesn't think the dollar of law is superior to the joy of art.

Do you know, that's the most pretentious post I've ever done.
I'm printing this off and putting it in my wallet.

Symphonia

Banned
sploatee is, of course, right. This isn't the time nor place for talk of suicide and self-harm. I wouldn't want to be the reason someone triggers.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
As someone who also has a self harm problem and has two failed suicide attempts I feel I have authority to say

TOO EARLY FOR THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom