• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son Of D

spaced-tyres-traffic-crossing-rave-o.gif

Spaced <3. Probably my favourite show out there. Need to get gifs of my favourite moments some time actually.

Symphonia

Banned
Just got off the phone to my date tomorrow and she's said she's not feeling 100% and, as such, doesn't want to go out anywhere but is more than happy to come to mine or for me to go to hers. I suggested she come to mine and I'll rustle her up that chicken katsu curry and we can curl up in front of the TV or something. She shot down the suggestion, and instead suggested we have dinner as mentioned but instead play PS4 afterwards. I think tomorrow's gonna be a good day.

8bit

Knows the Score
Last night was an A1, tip-top clubbing jam fair. It was a sandwich of fun on eccie bread, wrapped up in a big bag of like disco fudge. It doesn't get much better than that, I just wish sometimes I could control these FUCKING MOOD SWINGS!

--

Dunno if you've got the DVDs, but IIRC on the first one it's got the promos for Spaced before it was shown. And one of them is ohh, something like the outside of the house with Yomanda - Synth & Strings playing. And that's a point where I think the world is actually made up of stuff leaking out of my brain into reality.

NinjaBoiX

I have basically stopped reading GAF for like the last week and I keep missing all the news like the Xbox leaks!

Dapper and sploatee, I also have CoD Ghosts on PS4 if you guys end up playing I would love to play as I have zero friends with the game and I kind of hate Call of Duty on my own :p

Danj

Somebody in the room above has an iPhone or whatever set to super loud vibrate mode for its alarm, with the result that I am now up early on a Saturday. So not a great start to my 3 day weekend (I have Monday off).

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I have basically stopped reading GAF for like the last week and I keep missing all the news like the Xbox leaks!

Dapper and sploatee, I also have CoD Ghosts on PS4 if you guys end up playing I would love to play as I have zero friends with the game and I kind of hate Call of Duty on my own :p

Feel free to add me! My PSN name is sploatee.

NinjaBoiX

Aww thanks guys!

F1J1PAB.jpg

GAF buddies are the best, so thoughtful and junk. It had barely struck midnight and soepje had already sent me cupcake! Well a pic of her eating a cupcake, it wasn't quite the same. Still, it's the thought that counts innit.

Anyway, the weather looks flipping marvellous, it's derby day and the boys are due round in an hour or so.

Today will be messy, I look forward to it!

:p

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Remember when Ninjaboix was just super spammy and annoying? Those days seem quite foreign now. Would never have listened to Massive Attack if not for you and Kent banging on about it so much.

Happy birthday.

Wish I could join BritGAF. Despite visiting twice (for two months total), having originated in Southwold in the 1630s, liking British TV a ton, and really, really wanting to move there I'll never fit in. =/ Love reading the threads, though!

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Wish I could join BritGAF. Despite visiting twice (for two months total), having originated in Southwold in the 1630s, liking British TV a ton, and really, really wanting to move there I'll never fit in. =/ Love reading the threads, though!

You can be Jackben Mk. 2 if you want,

NinjaBoiX

Edit: ^ haha, CHEEZMO bringing the funny recently!

Thanks again you birthday wish stragglers, much appreciated amigos!

Lol Mike, but I don't want an Xbone.

I just want you, teddy bear.
Remember when Ninjaboix was just super spammy and annoying?
Tf9PV5Q.png
Tf9PV5Q.png
Tf9PV5Q.png

Tf9PV5Q.png
Tf9PV5Q.png
Tf9PV5Q.png

Tf9PV5Q.png
Tf9PV5Q.png
Tf9PV5Q.png

JB, eat some mint:

Veracocha - Carte Blanche
The drop at 2:40 = god tier.

Kind of wasted already man, Pablo brought the powder, it's only half 4, oh fuck.

Also, 3-0. FTM.

Love you guys! I'd kill for a group hug right about now.

Peas.

Hystzen

Infamous second son PS4 bundle ordered from Amazon thought fuck it dive in. It probably be in box for few weeks due to Dark Souls 2

Symphonia

Banned
Today went way better than expected. I woke up and started preparing dinner at about 11:00, she got here at about 12:30, we sat down and watched Netflix for a bit, ate dinner at about 1:30 and sat talking for ages, then went back through to the lounge and sat playing Don't Starve and RESOGUN for a couple of hours. Walked her back to the train station which involved passing the local GAME store, in which she wanted to go into. She's into crime/murder/mystery games so recommended her Heavy Rain and L.A Noire. She loved the recommendations. Got to the train station where we sat huddled up. And she gave me a kiss and hug before going and said she can't wait for next time. Successful date was successful.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Happy birthday yo, your FB timeline is already full of this i have wasted my time.

I kid you cunt! enjoy

CHEEZMO™;99211775 said:
You can be Jackben Mk. 2 if you want,

I don't have nearly as deep a reservoir of images, animated gifs, or YouTube links as he does, sadly. I live in the South, though, so I can be that guy who confirms just how screwed this part of the US is.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I never really venture into the Smash Bros' threads but I gather all their disliking for one another comes from that? I mean, if so, that's some pretty serious loving for the series going on there.

Legend has it that they met on another forum back in 05'.By 08' they had both become mods and were like peas in a pod at the super secret mod-meetings until one day they were forced against eachother on Smashbros, Sah was defeated with no mercy, Afoni had the clear advantage as he was a few years older than him and therefore had more experience. Sah never returned to the site now known as NintendoLoversRUs.org and due to cut-backs Afoni was fired. Nobody thought they would meet again until they clashed in a community thread in which the topic was the very same game that had torn their friendship into tiny little pieces.

Afoni fought well, but in the end Sah prevailed after watching Rocky 1,2 and Balboa twice a day since the day he left NintendoLoversRUs.org

Symphonia

Banned
Legend has it that they met on another forum back in 05'.By 08' they had both become mods and were like peas in a pod at the super secret mod-meetings until one day they were forced against eachother on Smashbros, Sah was defeated with no mercy, Afoni had the clear advantage as he was a few years older than him and therefore had more experience. Sah never returned to the site now known as NintendoLoversRUs.org and due to cut-backs Afoni was fired. Nobody thought they would meet again until they clashed in a community thread in which the topic was the very same game that had torn their friendship into tiny little pieces.

Afoni fought well, but in the end Sah prevailed after watching Rocky 1,2 and Balboa twice a day since the day he left NintendoLoversRUs.org
Seriously.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom