• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

8bit

Knows the Score
No, sadly. I only have a Vita and a PS4 and completely missed last gen and only really played Metroid Prime and RE4 from the gen before.

Dang, that's a shame. It was also on Dreamcast & PS2, but the HD Xbox 360 one is the better version. It's a Synaesthetic shooter influenced by Kandinsky and probably right up your street.

rezhd1.jpg

NinjaBoiX

You know, I don't get offended that easily.
nSIqTfM.jpg

Good :) but I still want to be at least a little respectful. We are a community, I should only shit on members from 6 feet up, no higher.
Aww yiss! Being a shortarse always gets me out of trouble...
Dang, that's a shame. It was also on Dreamcast & PS2, but the HD Xbox 360 one is the better version. It's a Synaesthetic shooter influenced by Kandinsky and probably right up your street.

rezhd1.jpg
Awesome game, far better than that Child of Eden nonsense!

8bit

Knows the Score
Awesome game, far better than that Child of Eden nonsense![/QUOTE]

The only good bit of that is once it's complete, it opens a prototype Rez-like version to play. That said, I've heard that you can download the actual K-Project beta version(s) (with Underworld - Cowgirl) and play them instead. Cough cough.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nhg71E9ZEYM[/url]

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

rezhd1.jpg

It's something I've always wanted to play, but it will lead to more consoles! The Xbox 360 has piles of shooters I'd like to play but I'm so reluctant to take on 'achievements' as well as 'trophies' . I also think it might damage my relationship :) You know, I've had a real Missile Command craving recently. Love that game.

Son Of D

What do you think of the last record? I'm really impressed tbh, I had discounted everything since Songs for the Deaf (apart from make it Wit Chu which is god-tier), but I'm super super impressed with Like Clockwork. It sounds like the fourth album I actually wanted from them.

I was incredibly impressed with it myself. Only listened to Like Clockwork once, but it was really good on that first listen. Definitely going to listen a few more times.

Symphonia

Banned
It makes me glad that Redditch hasn't been hit with any snow yet. It's still friggin' freezing, though. Just got back in and my hands are like blocks of ice. I might jump in the shower.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
That is amazing. I'm laughing quite hard here.

Also you mentioning Facebook has made me realise that I've barely used mine for statuses over the past 4 months. I just use it for the chat these days.

I'm trying to emigrate to Twitter. Facebook is too cluttered and spammy for me these days. Twitter makes you feel like a bit of a stalker tho.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I thought it was funny. Just goes to show that jokes are fine, unless you make them about you know who.

Son Of D

one_sad_duck_by_ben_abernathy-d5zstzo.png

I barely knew Chinner, I just wanted to post a sad/smoking duck image.

I'm trying to emigrate to Twitter. Facebook is too cluttered and spammy for me these days. Twitter makes you feel like a bit of a stalker tho.

I've sort of emigrated to Twitter. By that I mean I make a tweet once every week or something. Social media is something I can't get sucked into.

Symphonia

Banned
It was a legal thing. The Solicitors' Regulation Authority has its offices there. I remember it being hard to get to. It's quite small isn't it?
You do realise that's right next to where I recently worked, right? That's just crazy.

And, yeah, it's fairly small. I mean, it's not as small as most towns but it's equally as shit.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
His avatar is still there though, so he hasn't been perma'd
lol
That's a myth. It's just a bug that will affect people randomly.

Also please don't join Twitter. It's Chinner's new clique and I feel we should respect that now that he has passed away.

Fuck your snow. Try living in Cornwall atm.

Half of it is blowing away and the other half is underwater.

Surf must be pretty good though amirite?
Also why build a railway line right next to the sea? Crazy engineers!

That's a myth. It's just a bug that will affect people randomly.

Also please don't join Twitter. It's Chinner's new clique and I feel we should respect that now that he has passed away.

Hence the 'lol'!

Son Of D

Also why build a railway line right next to the sea? Crazy engineers!

Their logic was probably "It looks nice" or something. Of course they don't expect stuff like what's happened in Dawlish and Cornwall to happen.

I heard that they're considering re-opening an old inland line around Dartmouth (or somewhere like that).

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Aw Chinner... that was genuinely funny too. Funny jokes should avoid bans (see also dapperbandit's last ban, hilarious)

Just been out walking my friend's dog, I think he pulled my shoulder out. So much fun.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Got an acoustic anyway but I was being greedy, so it turned out my order was 'delayed' by the manufacturer so basically those guitars are out of production and someone went around buying up all the leftovers. Making me think they probably spontaneously explode or something.

Ended up getting a different cheap one, white to be the ying of my acoustics yang:

Now all I need to do is put in years of hard practice so I can play Paint it Black to myself when no one is around.

Sorry I missed this...purdy! Les Pauls have the best shape. How heavy is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom